Grats kevin on this and to the 200,000 people who love crackberry keep up the awsome work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 10:18 AM
    Nice job to everyone here it is the best BB tool I use. A round of applause to everyone.
    06-20-08 10:19 AM
    I love this place.

06-20-08 10:30 AM
    Whoa 200k!! Kudos to everyone who's a part of CB!
    06-20-08 10:46 AM
    I'll drink to that!! (and it's Friday!!)

He should prune the thread of inactive users though... haha. I looked at the list one time and there are so many with the big 0 posts!! haha
    06-20-08 10:49 AM
    Congratulations and thanks for the great site/community!
    06-20-08 10:53 AM
    Well in as we say here in Merseyside

Can't wait for the competition and what not. Maybe give away a Bold? And one to the guy who thought of the idea? Me!
    06-20-08 10:54 AM
    There's a big difference here - CrackBerry.com isn't only a forum site - we have a ton of members who never post in the forums, but become members to contribute/download wallpapers/ringtones/themes and take advantage of the @crackberrry.com email address. Some of our top wallpaper gallery contributors have never posted in the forums!

So when you see someone with 0 posts...that's the reason. They may not be an active "forum" member, but are still active on CrackBerry.com.

He should prune the thread of inactive users though... haha. I looked at the list one time and there are so many with the big 0 posts!! haha
    06-20-08 10:56 AM
    There's a big difference here - CrackBerry.com isn't only a forum site - we have a ton of members who never post in the forums, but become members to contribute/download wallpapers/ringtones/themes and take advantage of the @crackberrry.com email address. Some of our top wallpaper gallery contributors have never posted in the forums!

So when you see someone with 0 posts...that's the reason. They may not be an active "forum" member, but are still active on CrackBerry.com.
    Im pretty sure I was on cb for like 3 months before I posted one word! Just say NO to the pruning!

M
    06-20-08 10:59 AM
    I signed up to ask a question so I posted within about 9 seconds of being here
    06-20-08 11:06 AM

Yes I do know people that I referred to CB and never posted. They come for the wall papers and also to learn all about their BB. Instead of posting threads asking questions, they use the search button to find help.

It took no time at all to make the leap to 200,000. Congrats CB!
    06-20-08 11:07 AM
    TIME TO PARTY!! In honor of the 200,000 member milestone we have a ton of festivities planned: a BIG Contest, a WICKED ShopCrackBerry Promotion, a FREE CrackBerry Theme and some other treats you won't want to miss out on. Keep it locked to the site over the week ahead as we celebrate CrackBerry style!!!
    Do we have the details on the, big contest, wicked promotion, and free theme? crackberry rocks, it took me all of about 30 seconds to decide to join the community when I got my BB.
    06-20-08 11:14 AM
    Amazing!!!! Great job... I love the crack!!!!

06-20-08 11:16 AM
    Yay - go us! This site was INVALUABLE to me when I first got my Curve and I still read and use it every day. Everyone is so nice and helpful and everything on the site is great.
    06-20-08 11:23 AM

I know, I was looking at that too!
    06-20-08 11:34 AM
    Here's your first Treat...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f47/new...aunched-44765/

As for details, all will be told as it unfolds.... Just working out a few final details on the contest and promotions. Contest will launch on Monday, Store Promo will be announced Tuesday (take place Wednesday) and other goodies will be released to the public as we get them finished up. It's gonna be a week of celebrations.
    06-20-08 11:43 AM
    This Place Rocks!!!
    06-20-08 11:52 AM
    The new WAP is sweeeeet. Can't wait for the rest of the stuff!
    06-20-08 11:53 AM
    Wow thats impressive! This site ROCKS!
    06-20-08 11:56 AM
    I check the forums at least 10-15 times a DAY for news and waiting on the offcial 4.5 att 8310 os and for issues with my own phone love this place I don't post much but the info you find here is the best

06-20-08 12:10 PM
    You all have me looking at post counts.....I just noticed that kevin only has like 700 something and adlen has WAY more.....post counts dont gague your crackness!
    06-20-08 12:22 PM
    You all have me looking at post counts.....I just noticed that kevin only has like 700 something and adlen has WAY more.....post counts dont gague your crackness!
    But look at all the blog posts Kevin has made Do those count?
    06-20-08 12:24 PM
    The new WAP is sweeeeet.
    Yes it is. I may actually use more now

Good job to everyone. Now on to 300k!
    06-20-08 12:24 PM
    But look at all the blog posts Kevin has made Do those count?
    Dear I was saying they all count....not just how many you have
    06-20-08 12:28 PM
    Congrats. Super job.

Everybody take the weekend off with pay.
    06-20-08 12:39 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD