Almost There.....

Wow. We're coming up on a historic moment here in the history of CrackBerry.com. We're nearing the ONE MILLIONth registered member mark. We've actually passed one million sign-ups already (member sce_1981 has the honor of owning member id #1,000,000), but we like to delete the perma-banned spammers from the database and go by our actual member count for these milestones. So we'll let you know who that lucky member is too when it happens. * Update: and the millionth member is..... delegar! *

To think CrackBerry.com is still a fairly new site, having launched in February 2007, this is just pure awesomeness. Checking out the stats, in just the past month the site has attracted over 4 million unique visitors (over 9 million visits) and more than 45 million page views. Combine that with over 1 million registered users and I'm pretty sure we can truly use the term CRACKBERRY NATION and mean it!

BlackBerry owners have a lot of reasons to join at CrackBerry.com. Some join for the forums, others may never post in the forums but are active contributing/getting stuff from the galleries, posting comments in the blogs, taking advantage of their @crackberry.com email address or just trying to win stuff in the tons of contests we run (nothing wrong with that.. who doesn't love contests?!). Whatever the reason for becoming member, on behalf of the Smartphone Experts team and myself I just want to thank everyone (a million times over!) for making CrackBerry.com something truly special. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you (I wonder what it would look like if I typed it out a million times) Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank X 100,000!!

And in true CrackBerry fashion, we've got a few surprises planned to celebrate the occasion. Storm owners got a new 9530 OS yesterday, but keep it locked to the site over the days ahead and we'll have some fun.

Keep Crack'n CrackBerry Nation!!

Update: We're There!!!

The Road to a Million: Top chart is new members per day, Bottom chart is the rolling total.
    04-23-09 11:30 PM
    You're welcome Kevin, You're welcome
    04-23-09 11:32 PM
    Yay for CB!
    04-23-09 11:36 PM
    Love it here. Thanks for keeping our addictions satisfied.
    Congratulations!! great site
    I've question the true member count in the past but will not do so now.
    This is one h3ll of a milestone and Kevin you and your team have every
    reason to be proud. On to 2 million
    04-23-09 11:38 PM
    Congratz !!!!
    04-23-09 11:38 PM
    Woo hoo!!! I remember when we got excited to hit 100,000 members back in 2008. Crackberry is big time!
    04-23-09 11:39 PM
    This is a great site with tons of info!
    Very very cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    awesome! but i do admit that i have opened 1,000 email accounts and registered with CB 1,000 times.. at times, i am the only person in the 83xx thread. i answer my own questions

04-23-09 11:40 PM
    Thank You for making such a great website and the #1 BlackBerry website..... Congratulations to CrackBerry!!!!!

04-23-09 11:40 PM
    i cant wait to see what cool things crackberry has planned for the millionth member. for sure the storm has boosted the membership on this site!
    04-23-09 11:48 PM
    I had to make an appearance for this

Great site! Great forums! Great knowledge-base!

Keep up the hard work and thanks for everything CrackBerry, Kevin and moderators.
    04-23-09 11:52 PM
    Congratulations and looking forward to this momentous occasion.

04-23-09 11:54 PM
    CRACKBERRY.COM all the way. Let's get IT

04-23-09 11:55 PM
    This ALMOST goes without saying, BUT we got to have some kind of contest to celebrate the 1 million mark!
    04-23-09 11:58 PM
    What a great week for crackberry..grats!

04-23-09 11:59 PM
    This ALMOST goes without saying, BUT we got to have some kind of contest to celebrate the 1 million mark!
    I'll get right on it! We have a few things coming up to celebrate the event. We hit a million faster than I thought we would get there, and it's a friday, so we'll roll the fun over the weekend and into next week. Never in a rush to end celebrating a milestone!
    04-24-09 12:01 AM
    I mean serious there has to be more than that .....
    cb is like an epidemic that spreads worst than wild fire and face it .....it's the best damnnn site for one and their addiction to this device that we all love

so congrats to CRACKBERRY!!!
    04-24-09 12:23 AM
    amen to that!
    04-24-09 12:23 AM
    Here's to kevin and the staff @ crackberry... And a big big thank you from the community for having all million of us and being cool about it.

Great work guys.

04-24-09 12:41 AM
    Here's to kevin and the staff @ crackberry... And a big big thank you from the community for having all million of us and being cool about it.

Great work guys.

I will second that...Heres a toast to Kevin and his hard work along with the CB staff for keeping the forums legit. You people have done an amazing thing here and I think we need to form some kind of annual picnic thing bringing the crackberry nation together face to face....based regionally of course Face to face networking...thumbs up!
    04-24-09 12:48 AM
    Congrats! You guys here are like fam...!

04-24-09 12:48 AM
    Congrats! Thank you for feeding our addictions and creating a place for all of us CB addicts to come together.

04-24-09 12:52 AM
170 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD