Hey Admins and Mod's,

Can you please let us know the ETA of when most of the 8330 stuff would be out on the marketplace of Crack berry.com?

Allot of stuff I want to get, but the description in allot of them say compatible with the 8330, but yet looking at the picture it seems it will not.....

The only thing I did order was two drop in charging cradles for my new cruve. Since the charging ports in the back are the same on other curves.

Also, is there any discounts if orders are over $100 or so or even more.? Shipping, coupons..... I am ready to stock up on stuff but don;t want to get the wrong stuff and have to do the whole return thing.

Thanks in advance.
    05-08-08 09:57 AM
    any update to this issue.... not sue if it slipped into the cracks.(lol) I know you guys are busy...
    05-16-08 10:49 PM
    Going to move this to the site bugs and suggestions forum where it will have a better chance of getting noticed.

I'm sure Kevin will pipe in on this when he gets back from WES.
    05-17-08 12:26 AM
    Thanks Bro...

I know he is busy, but wanted to make sure he is aware of the marketing showing allot of the stuff for 8330 and it's not...
    05-21-08 09:25 PM
    Our store department has checked into the compatibility with 8330 models. Everything should be tagged correctly.

The only actual accessories where there could be an issue are with the tighter form fit cases, and those have been properly labeled (so if the 8330 is not compatible it is not shown as being compatible). With things like side pouches, and sleeves, there won't be any issues.

Example - OtterBox 8300 cases. Those did not fit the Curve 8330, but OtterBox has now made changes to their design so it will fit. Our existing inventory is not marked as being compatible, but when the next shipment arrives with the update Curve cases it will be listed as being compatible with the 8330.

If you have any specific examples where you think something could potentially be mislabled, shoot it to me in an email and I can escalate to the store to triple check into...but should be good to go.
    05-23-08 12:01 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=-npVgSlp

These may fit but LED doesn't line up right....

Manufacturer: BlackBerry
    Works with: BlackBerry Curve 8330, Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300
    05-26-08 10:25 PM
    Just looking through allot of the 8330 device stuff, seems mostly the cases and holsters are for the 8300 series. the 8330 has a different LED position. and even in the picture it is not the 8330... not sure who it would fit, but the LED would not be viewable in these cases and skins just FYI
    05-26-08 10:30 PM
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject, but I'm new to CB. Where is the proper place for me to post questions that I have? Am I supposed to post them in this "Add Reply" box, or is there some "Question" box I'm supposed to put them in? And where does my question go and how do I find any posted answers? Are they on the thread that I've posted my question on? Sorry for the long bunch of questions. Thanks to anyone who can help. I feel so alone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 11:17 PM
    Engineer - Here's the CrackBerry Forums How To. Read it!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...ums-how-16472/

Yester - Have forwarded the link onto the store department RE: LED position. Thanks!
    05-26-08 11:42 PM
    Thanks Kevin, I just noticed the email you part. Woops sorry

Anyways Keep me posted please.
    05-27-08 10:32 AM
    any more info updates on this Kevin?
    06-26-08 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD