• BerryWeather
    • Quicklaunch
    • Manage Connections
    • Clock
    • Options

-Area between Calendar and Messages reveals Icons and closes Hidden Today
    -Theme has great icons and new signal/battery meters

Here is the wallpaper, for those that want it for BerryWeather

Last edited by bigg22; 05-14-10 at 08:29 AM.
    05-12-10 10:36 AM
    Looks good. Going to give it a try.
    05-12-10 11:09 AM
    Wow, nice job! This is a really nice theme. One thing I did notice is that the shading on the border of the windows/panels (ie. like the Sound Profile selecter in your screenshot) kind of makes the border look crooked/broken. And my personal preference is to see 8-10 calendar items on a HT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 09:03 AM
    Fantastic them really compliments.

Just one question: how can put the wheater icon on the screen? At the moment the only way is to use as a wallpaper. Also pressing the quicklaunch area of the screen nothing happened.

Thanks in advance
    05-13-10 09:51 AM
    rite on man, lookin good!
    05-13-10 10:00 AM

Just one question: how can put the wheater icon on the screen? At the moment the only way is to use as a wallpaper. Also pressing the quicklaunch area of the screen nothing happened.

Thanks in advance
    To get the weather on the homescreen like that you have to get the app called BeWeather. It is application you buy that enables the current weather to be put on the homescreen.

QuickLaunch is also an app that has to be bought. It is by far one of the more popular apps for the BB's, just do a search and you will find all you need to know on it.

Without these 2 applications installed the hotspots are essentially "dead spots", they will not do anything when pressed.
    05-13-10 10:06 AM

Thanks in advance
    The weather is set for BerryWeather (which you have to buy), same thing for QuickLaunch, if you have both apps loaded on your phone than the button will work.
    05-13-10 10:09 AM
    BeWEATHER ok. Quicklaunch not yet. Thanks for the support
    05-13-10 03:24 PM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme. Could you please post the wallpaper? I want to use it with berryweather... Thanks again...

05-13-10 05:29 PM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme. Could you please post the wallpaper? I want to use it with berryweather... Thanks again...

I have added the wallpaper to the top post so that you can now download it...sorry about that...and thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it!
    05-14-10 08:30 AM
    Thanks a lot... Much appreciated..

05-14-10 09:13 AM
    Hi, great themes. unfortunately when download through ota some error, i think its my phone. If you dont mind, is there any .alx file that can download for DM installation. Tq
    05-14-10 10:20 PM
    Theme has promise. Please force the banner size in the dialer so the bottom keys are full size. Other than than, excellent!
    05-15-10 11:17 AM
    Does the weather icon work with BeWeather Free? The hotspot works, but the home screen will not display the weather as shown in the screenshots.
    05-17-10 11:19 AM
    Does the weather icon work with BeWeather Free? The hotspot works, but the home screen will not display the weather as shown in the screenshots.
    I don't think that BeWeather Free allows for homescreen wallpaper. I am pretty sure that the homescreen feature is one of the benefits of the paid version.
    05-18-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD