Hi Folks,

This is my first theme. PLEASE NOTE IT WAS ORIGINALLY DESIGNED FOR THE 9630 (TOUR) AND HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BY ME ON THE 9700 - HOWEVER, I HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT IT ALSO WORKS BUG-FREE ON THE 9700.

This theme is based off of the L theme hidden and regular today w/weather v2 by mjhubbard. I used this theme but found that it didn't meet all my needs. It was missing a decent sized banner notification area and transitions. So, I took it upon myself to try the Theme Studio to make my own theme. Credit goes largely to mjhubbard, as I based a lot of the ideas of my theme off of his.

The theme is designed for OS 4.7/5.0 on 9630 (Tour). Not tested on other OS's or phones but I have exported it for 5.0 OS as a request. I have not personally tested it on the 5.0 OS, however.

Notable features of the theme are:

• Wider banner notification area (under the date)
    • 9 homescreen icons in an L shape + 1 for weather
    • Unique homescreen and lock wallpaper (courtesy of Crackberry.com)
    • Transitions - scrolling menus and fades to and from applications
    • Hidden Today area with 7 entries

Screenshots:

Since this is my first theme I am more than open to suggestions for improvement. I'm sure many of you are more skilled at this than I and can offer some meaningful suggestions. I am also willing to make the .thm file available to anyone who wants it (I'm all about Open Source :P).

OTA 5.0 Download

The original thread for the Tour theme is here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/pr...s-free-379216/

Enjoy!
    12-13-09 06:19 PM
    Love the theme tested it out so far so good no bugs. Been using it work about a week now. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 01:56 AM
    Theme works but when an SMS comes in I can not preview it before i access it. (like mms)
    Last edited by trickyazn; 12-14-09 at 05:41 AM.
    12-14-09 04:51 AM
    Could I get the source for this theme. I am looking for a good theme to learn how to build themes, and this seems like a good theme!
    12-23-09 12:45 PM
    Here's the post from another thread:
    Hi folks, theme file is here:

Riley's Precision Theme

All I ask if that if you make any improvements that you share them with me (and others).

Thanks!
    12-24-09 05:39 PM
    GREAT THEME... this is just what i have been looking for but VERY sad i can not use it due to an error with font size on the 9700.. it is one or two sizes too big, so in menu's and dates between emails the font is too big for the banner... also in settings it shows '...' instead of the usual text..

This is the none user font settings so not something that can be changed on the handset..

Would love to see this corrected! if not i'd like to have the files to try and correct this myself. Been looking for a theme like this since i got my 9700

Hi Folks,

This is my first theme. PLEASE NOTE IT WAS ORIGINALLY DESIGNED FOR THE 9630 (TOUR) AND HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BY ME ON THE 9700 - HOWEVER, I HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT IT ALSO WORKS BUG-FREE ON THE 9700.

This theme is based off of the L theme hidden and regular today w/weather v2 by mjhubbard. I used this theme but found that it didn't meet all my needs. It was missing a decent sized banner notification area and transitions. So, I took it upon myself to try the Theme Studio to make my own theme. Credit goes largely to mjhubbard, as I based a lot of the ideas of my theme off of his.

The theme is designed for OS 4.7/5.0 on 9630 (Tour). Not tested on other OS's or phones but I have exported it for 5.0 OS as a request. I have not personally tested it on the 5.0 OS, however.

Notable features of the theme are:

• Wider banner notification area (under the date)
    • 9 homescreen icons in an L shape + 1 for weather
    • Unique homescreen and lock wallpaper (courtesy of Crackberry.com)
    • Transitions - scrolling menus and fades to and from applications
    • Hidden Today area with 7 entries

Screenshots:

Since this is my first theme I am more than open to suggestions for improvement. I'm sure many of you are more skilled at this than I and can offer some meaningful suggestions. I am also willing to make the .thm file available to anyone who wants it (I'm all about Open Source :P).

OTA 5.0 Download

The original thread for the Tour theme is here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/pr...s-free-379216/

Enjoy!
    12-28-09 01:34 PM
    The .thm file is posted in the post right above yours
    12-30-09 12:43 AM
    Aweesome theme! But I was wondering if you can make it wallpaperfriendly for mainpage + lock page.

12-30-09 02:10 AM
    very nice, thanks!!
    12-30-09 03:59 AM
    Can you please tell me why my events in the past are showing on my today calendar?
    01-06-10 08:54 AM
    Check the calender avent isn't reoccuring and the date is set correct on the handeset

01-06-10 09:01 AM
    Very nice work! Weather on the lock screen would be a nice addition. Any chance of a 9k version?

01-07-10 10:52 PM
    I like the theme but have found a problem on the dialing screen. I attend many conference calls. The digit stream that should be displayed is : <11 digits>pause<I'd code>pause<bridge passcode>. This stream is so long it it over writing My Number. Many other themes do not display the entire stream by wrapping lines (and yes there is plenty of room to do so) but they do truncate properly.

01-08-10 02:18 PM
    i was wondering is there anyway to have this theme without the missed calls thing showing?
    02-05-10 11:30 AM
    Nice!!!thanks!!!
    02-05-10 03:19 PM
    just wondering if anyone knows how to have this theme without the missed calls thing showing?
    02-05-10 08:01 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't that an option that can be enabled\disabled in the phone settings?
    02-10-10 10:08 PM
    Is there anyway to have this theme AS IS, just without the transitions? I don't have any experience with building themes so I'm not sure how to take them off myself.
    02-16-10 05:28 AM
    Is there anyway to have this theme AS IS, just without the transitions? I don't have any experience with building themes so I'm not sure how to take them off myself.

What you are looking for can be found http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/he...-theme-398248/

About three posts down.
    02-16-10 05:50 AM
    This theme rocks, would it be feasible to convert it to 320x240 for using it with my BB8520?
    03-03-10 01:56 PM
    Very Clean and simple theme!
    06-08-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD