Alright, boys and gals, you're probably thinking 'Another iPhone theme!?!?'
    Well, I urge you take a quick look before you dismiss it as another iPhone clone.

I've worked hard to make sure that this theme looks better, performs better, and be more useful that all the other iPhone themes out there. This theme combines the best of both iPhone and BB world.

One of the most distinct features are 3-mode home screen. It features 3 different home screen layout that can change to your liking. At the bottom, there is Control Center that controls hidden Calendar, Messages, and the Home Screen Mode.

Home Screen Mode:

FULL MODE - The theme starts out in FULL mode that mimics iPhone layout showing all 18 icons in the home screen.

WALLPAPER MODE - Touch the apple (not Apple icon at the bottom and it turns into WALLPAPER mode that will reveal your wallpaper in all its glory hiding all icons except the top banner and bottom dock control.

MINI MODE - Touch the apple icon again and you are in MINI mode that only keeps the bottom 4 frequently used icons and reveals the rest of your wallpaper to keep things simple and clean but useful.

All 3 modes support added functionality such as hidden Calendar and Messages that appear with a touch of a button and shortcuts such as QuickLaunch, Clock, Options, Manage Connections and Profiles, never before seen in any other iPhone themes.

On top of that, this theme is lag-free and won't bog you down.

-3 Home Screen Modes: FULL, WALLPAPER, MINI
    -Control Center at the bottom for Contact, Messages, Calendar, SMS/MMS and mode change
    -Hidden Today for Messages & Calendar
    -18 customizable icons
    -Signal meter shortcut = Manage Connections
    -Clock shortcut = Clock
    -Batter meter shortcut = Options
    -QuickLaunch = Space bar
    -SMS/MMS = $ key
    -Profiles shortcut

Get iPlus4

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Get iPlus4

Show Your Wall!
    Wallpaper Contest by BerryMobi

We want to see your wallpapers! Grab a screenshot of your BB adorning iPlus4 to win a free coupon for any of BerryMobi's themes.

Rules:

1. The screenshots must show iPlus4 theme in either MINI or WALLPAPER mode.
    2. Post your wallpaper in this thread.
    3. You can enter as many times you want to increase the chance of winning but you can only win one coupon per person.
    4. Entries must be received by 7/11.

We will pick 5 best walls (from all screenshots including other models) on or about 7/12 and PM the winners. Winners will be picked by staff of BerryMobi and decisions are final.
    Let the fun begin!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:07 AM.
    07-06-10 12:35 AM
    Wow, this looks sick! Going to give it a try.
    07-06-10 01:03 AM
    I downloaded this for my Bold 9700 but I have one problem. When I am in mini mode and full mode, I can not highlight the right two icons. I wasn't sure if this was on purpose or a bug. Other than this one thing, I like the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by trev869; 07-06-10 at 06:56 AM.
    07-06-10 05:50 AM
    I downloaded this for my Bold 9700 but I have one problem. When I am in mini mode and full mode, I can not highlight the right two icons. I wasn't sure if this was on purpose or a bug. Other than this one thing, I like the theme.

Hey, trev,

Sorry about that. That was fixed yesterday night (really late night!) and I will have an updated version out sometime today. Stay tuned!
    07-06-10 09:18 AM
    Thank you for the timely response and I look forward to the update.
    07-06-10 10:00 AM
    Upgrade 1.1 have been published that fixes a couple of issues (for NON-STORM VERSION ONLY). If you have purchase the theme but have not received an upgrade e-mail, please send me your purchase order number to info-at-berrymobi-dot-com.
    Thanks!
    07-06-10 06:31 PM
    I love a wallpaper friendly theme. Can I have the wallpaper for BW?
    07-06-10 11:21 PM
    I love a wallpaper friendly theme. Can I have the wallpaper for BW?
    You can download it at: BerryMobi – BlackBerry Theme Design � Downloads
    Thanks.
    07-07-10 09:16 AM
    I feel like an *****, but, I couldn't figure out how to scroll up to the icons in the full icon mode. Help?
    07-07-10 10:40 PM
    I feel like an *****, but, I couldn't figure out how to scroll up to the icons in the full icon mode. Help?
    To go up from the control center at the bottom, you either need to go all the way to left or right then you can go up. This is to keep the cursor contained within the control center area when clicking or navigating around the mode changer as it gets a bit tricky. Hope that helps.
    07-07-10 10:48 PM
    Show Your Wall!
    Wallpaper Contest by BerryMobi

We want to see your wallpapers! Grab a screenshot of your BB adorning iPlus4 to win a free coupon for any of BerryMobi's themes.

Rules:

1. The screenshots must show iPlus4 theme in either MINI or WALLPAPER mode.
    2. Post your wallpaper in this thread.
    3. You can enter as many times you want to increase the chance of winning but you can only win one coupon per person.
    4. Entries must be received by 7/11.

We will pick 5 best walls (from all screenshots including other models) on or about 7/12 and PM the winners. Winners will be picked by staff of BerryMobi and decisions are final.
    Let the fun begin!
    07-07-10 10:50 PM
    To go up from the control center at the bottom, you either need to go all the way to left or right then you can go up. This is to keep the cursor contained within the control center area when clicking or navigating around the mode changer as it gets a bit tricky. Hope that helps.
    *facepalm* Well that makes sense. Thanks for the quick response! It just didn't occur to me. That's what I get for playing with a new theme in the middle of the busiest day of my work week.
    07-08-10 12:02 AM
    07-08-10 01:52 AM
    Just purchased it. works great. this is my new go to theme. Thanks.
    07-08-10 01:58 AM
    07-08-10 02:20 AM
    07-08-10 02:21 AM
    07-08-10 02:22 AM
    07-08-10 02:23 AM

07-08-10 06:51 AM
    *facepalm* Well that makes sense. Thanks for the quick response! It just didn't occur to me. That's what I get for playing with a new theme in the middle of the busiest day of my work week.
    LOL, no problem
    07-08-10 10:10 AM
    You're on a roll!
    07-08-10 10:13 AM
    07-08-10 11:20 AM
    You are right!! No lag, very smooth!! Thanks for this Dougee and thanks for the contest!!
    07-08-10 11:29 AM
    07-08-10 12:50 PM
    07-08-10 12:51 PM
107 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD