Hii everyone..!! I finished the Tempe 9700 theme...!! Two versions BLUE and PINK.
    RED has been added!
    Check it out on my blog..!! YukiDesignz

***UPDATE*** Due to the issue with the Spacebar launching QL, I have revised the theme. To launch the hidden dock press "z". ESC still "hides" it.

Last edited by yukinoai; 06-23-10 at 12:41 PM.
    06-17-10 02:39 PM
    woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Thank you! Can't wait!
    06-17-10 02:46 PM
    woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Thank you! Can't wait!
    Lmaoo..! Enjoy..!!
    06-17-10 02:51 PM
    Hey how to you activate the dock? I see that if you press the back button it disappears, but how do you get it back?

I tried spacebar which works, but it also brings up my quicklaunch.

Also, not to sound ungrateful or anything, but this might be way way too purply for my liking!

Theme looks great otherwise!
    06-17-10 02:58 PM
    looks great dl the pink version, thanks for another great free theme!!
    06-17-10 02:59 PM
    Yay!!!! Going to download it right now!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 02:59 PM
    Hey how to you activate the dock? I see that if you press the back button it disappears, but how do you get it back?

Also, not to sound ungrateful or anything, but this might be way way too purply for my liking!

That's so weird. During beta testing, that issue came up. I don't understand why it does that when I don't even have QL in my .svg file..
    06-17-10 03:13 PM

Spacebar "shows" it and ESC "hides" it.
    06-17-10 03:24 PM
    Fab theme yuki. I love your work. Sporting it right now

06-17-10 03:58 PM
    Woot!!! So excited that this is finally available!!!

Amazing theme, cant wait for my customized version!
    06-17-10 04:00 PM
    Is that purple or blue? Looks pretty cool.
    06-17-10 04:00 PM
    Is that purple or blue? Looks pretty cool.
    It's blue w/ a slight hint of purple. I tried to make it like a neon color.
    06-17-10 04:08 PM
    Fab theme yuki. I love your work. Sporting it right now

Thank you x100..!!
    06-17-10 04:11 PM
    That's so weird. During beta testing, that issue came up. I don't understand why it does that when I don't even have QL in my .svg file..
    Most people will have QL to open with the space bar key, so would be better for some people if you used another key to launch dock
    06-17-10 04:35 PM
    Most people will have QL to open with the space bar key, so would be better for some people if you used another key to launch dock
    Wouldn't spacebar need to be the hotkey in theme studio for quicklaunch, or spacebar always launchers it by default?
    06-17-10 04:45 PM
    Wouldn't spacebar need to be the hotkey in theme studio for quicklaunch, or spacebar always launchers it by default?
    it is set into QL to launch with spacebar but you can change it to another key if you wanted to, but I find if you set it to something else it doesn't always work. But I think most ppl have it on spacebar.
    06-17-10 04:53 PM
    Yea, I was told that I'd have to assign the spacebar to launch QL in Composer. But in my .svg file, I don't even have QL assigned to any hotkey. I guess I can try to assign the dock to another key, but we'll see..
    06-17-10 04:54 PM
    Theme looks great. Curious if you'd be willing to make a red one?
    06-17-10 05:22 PM
    Theme looks great. Curious if you'd be willing to make a red one?
    Hii..! I can do any changes, customizations and conversions by donation. Thanx!
    06-17-10 06:07 PM
    I've downloaded your theme and think its really nice. Just a couple of things. Could you have a separate message icons for received sms/mms instead of having the same as the emails. Also there is no message notification star (the thing that comes on the corner of the icons) for the emails. So when I receive a message I don't know which email address its in and have to look through each one to find it (I've got 3 email addresses)
    06-17-10 07:39 PM
    I've downloaded your theme and think its really nice. Just a couple of things. Could you have a separate message icons for received sms/mms instead of having the same as the emails. Also there is no message notification star (the thing that comes on the corner of the icons) for the emails. So when I receive a message I don't know which email address its in and have to look through each one to find it (I've got 3 email addresses)
    Huh?

Your issues are not theme related, they're personal settings.
    There is a separate SMS/MMS icon, and there are notification asterisks for emails. Everything works perfectly, just as it should.

Check your settings.

06-17-10 07:48 PM
    yukinoai, do you still have a version where spacebar launches your dock? I use quicklaunch with the left conv key? Thanks
    06-17-10 07:54 PM
    Love this theme! Running it on my 9650 and its fantastic. Thanks!
    06-17-10 07:59 PM
    You realize that on the stock browser your blog banner doesn't show right? I wanted to use this theme but no OTA link in the post and on the WAP version of these forums no blog banner. I don't want to jump thru hoops to get a theme. Please post an OTA here.

06-17-10 08:21 PM
    You realize that on the stock browser your blog banner doesn't show right? I wanted to use this theme but no OTA link in the post and on the WAP version of these forums no blog banner. I don't want to jump thru hoops to get a theme. Please post an OTA here.

......Link to my blog has been added to the original post. I see it just fine with stock browser. You won't need to jump thru hoops no more.... (sigh... )
    Last edited by yukinoai; 06-18-10 at 02:11 AM.
    06-17-10 09:00 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD