Originally made for the blackberry tour 9630 and now ported over to the 9700. Enjoy.

This is a theme I made and was gonna sell it but since it's my first theme and I believe I have more I can learn I'm gonna offer it up here for free to all of you.

The premise was I wanted something not to far from the original theme but I wanted it a little more modern design and to clean it up a bit so I went ahead and did that.

I've been rocking this theme for a few days now and I love it and I haven't had any problems with it.

So here's some screenshots and feel free to give feedback, suggestions and help as you see fit. OH and on the screenshot you will notice my gmail isn't themed it's cause it's using the enhanced gmail plugin, Delete that plug in and it will go back to normal.

Download Links OTA

OS 5.0: Simple Blue for 9700

Donate:
    Help me out to be able to make more things which requires me paying my phone bill.

Click Here To Donate Via Paypal
    01-14-10 09:12 PM
    good job
    01-15-10 11:34 AM
    installed it, it's very nice and clean, I like it!

can I suggest a QL and SMS ($) shortcut? maybe weather slot too?
    01-15-10 12:22 PM

Yeah it's definitley something I'm looking at doing. I've had requests for the weather slot so I'm looking into how to do it, also looking into the quicklaunch thing. I use quicklaunch so it might be cool to be able to implement that.

All in all this is my first theme I've made so its been a learning experience for me and ill definitley look at updating soon and coming out with some others here shortly

I'm already starting development on another one just in my free time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 03:36 PM
    Very nice!
    01-15-10 04:04 PM
    Very nice!
    I'm glad you like it, I was just aiming for something that still stock proffesional look and I wasn't really finding it so I made it.

01-15-10 04:39 PM
    Nice theme! Could you pls post the wallpaper...?
    01-15-10 05:02 PM
    Nice theme! Could you pls post the wallpaper...?
    Yeah ill pot the wallpaper as soon as I can get to my computer, I made it so I'm kinda suprised someone wants it lol

01-15-10 06:07 PM
    Here's The Wallpaper that has been asked for.
    01-15-10 06:52 PM
    Another thing, the Sounds icon is not clearly shown as selected or shadowed on home screen, just a little border of shadow when you hover on it. Can it have a darker shade like the rest of the icons?

01-15-10 11:36 PM
    Another thing, the Sounds icon is not clearly shown as selected or shadowed on home screen, just a little border of shadow when you hover on it. Can it have a darker shade like the rest of the icons?

It's not as dark cause it wont allow me to set the shower as an overlay which is why the other ones are so dark, I can look at it though and see if I can figure out another solution.
    01-15-10 11:41 PM
    good work. IM glad you didnt charge for it.. you have created a very nice theme but there are some things that can still be modded. like battery meter, etc. etc.

Thanks!
    01-16-10 01:12 AM
    oh boy here we go wit the modded battery meters..don't listen to him lol..nice theme u made here and extra props for making it free!!
    01-16-10 11:37 PM
    oh boy here we go wit the modded battery meters..don't listen to him lol..nice theme u made here and extra props for making it free!!
    Thanks I'm glad you like it, I thought about charging for it to help pay my phone bill but realized I still have a lot more I can learn and I can still give everyone a great theme without charging them. If they like it they can donate but no one is obligated to. Again I'm glad you like it, I'm glad to know so many people are liking it, its definitley got me going on making another one and doing some updates for this one.

01-17-10 02:00 AM
    I love this theme!!! Any chance of making it with a separate slot at the top for the weather icon? I have mine on the main page but it looks awkward with the other icons. Thanks if you can. If not it's still a great theme! =)

02-20-10 12:30 AM
    It would be cool to if it was a scrolling bar at the bottom too.
    02-20-10 01:49 PM
    Where do you get your icon's from. I can't find icon packs anywhere for some reason. I must be looking for the wrong thing online.
    02-21-10 11:35 PM

for QL, you can always use the built in shortcut for this app that can now launch from the spacebar like many themes have. so, you dont need the theme to have this - in case you werent aware.
    02-22-10 09:33 AM
    Love the wallpaper! Gotta get rid of your gmail plugin to get rid of of the stock icon.
    02-22-10 10:40 AM
    Is there any chance of you adding a weather app slot in the upper corner?
    02-22-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD