I'd like to start off by saying sorry for posting again, but I went ahead and fixed some things. And finished up another theme I had started.

Both themes have the same features, but do have some differences other then wallpaper.

Features:
    Hidden Today
    Weather Slot
    Custom Icons and Folders (Some Animated)
    Transitions

Click Here for Hardwood OTA

Click Here for Old Fixer Upper OTA

Click here if you wish to donate
    Last edited by KSW1; 12-26-09 at 02:55 AM.
    12-25-09 11:46 PM
    Wow! These are great. VERY nice work. I cant get the weather to highlight and the icons on home page do not show name. Still, this is REALLY good!

Thank you much!

JMR
    12-26-09 12:34 PM
    Wow! These are great. VERY nice work. I cant get the weather to highlight and the icons on home page do not show name. Still, this is REALLY good!

Thank you much!

JMR
    Well thank you. I actually didn't put the icon names and weather slot that way on purpose. it's just how I prefer it. I'll get around to some different versions soon.
    12-26-09 01:17 PM
    Thanks again.

This is by far my favorite theme (pay or free) yet.

John
    12-26-09 01:58 PM
    Thanks again.

This is by far my favorite theme (pay or free) yet.

John
    Thank you!!
    12-26-09 02:51 PM
    Awesome theme!
    Im really loving it. I had one request though. Is it possible on the main screen, you can give a preview on what icon is highlighted. For example, when we select the browser, it could let me know I am on the browser. If its possible, but over all, this theme is really good. (old fixer upper)
    12-27-09 11:38 AM
    any possible making the old upper wallpaper friendly?
    12-27-09 03:40 PM
    The highlight on the weather icon is all being fixed in the next version. It will have a different navigation path which works a lot better. The weather Icon will bounce like the rest. The speaker icons are updated with custom icons. All this will be coming very soon. Also worked out a few other issues. Look for my newest theme, I'll be posting soon for the 9700 called BlackCorpo
    12-27-09 04:16 PM
    any possible making the old upper wallpaper friendly?
    Are you talking about the banner? So you can see the time and date and other banner icons while having a different wallpaper?
    12-27-09 04:17 PM
    No I mean whatever wallpaper that I change the default one to is that it will also show when I press the menu key. So it will show in the home screen and menu screen. Great theme btw. I really like the clean icons.
    12-27-09 06:14 PM
    No I mean whatever wallpaper that I change the default one to is that it will also show when I press the menu key. So it will show in the home screen and menu screen. Great theme btw. I really like the clean icons.
    I actually tried to figure it out for a while. I would prefer to have it that way. If someone has the answer I would be all ears.
    12-27-09 06:35 PM
    Nice job KSW1, i like the look of the fixer upper.
    12-28-09 06:08 PM
    I had this background for a while on my pc. well the one with the truck.. going to have to download it and try it. thanks
    01-06-10 01:02 AM
    Would you be willing to share the Old Fixer Upper wallpaper?
    01-12-10 06:49 PM
    Would you be willing to share the Old Fixer Upper wallpaper?
    Here you go
    01-12-10 06:58 PM
    How did you get the condition next to the weather icon on the wallpaper?
    01-12-10 09:20 PM
    I do like this theme a lot. Thanks.
    01-12-10 10:31 PM
    How did you get the condition next to the weather icon on the wallpaper?
    I don't think all weather apps can do it. I use BeWeather. I think weatherbug does it.. and possibly weathereye.
    01-13-10 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD