Hello everyone!

Summer's finally here, so here's a simple free theme to go with it!
    It is compatible with most devices running OS 5 or 6 (see the full listing on the download links further below).

It's easy on the eyes - the highlights stand out (even on sunny days), the shades and gradients of green through out the menus and lists make reading texts easy. The icon focus is based on the concept that the red notification dot actually blossomed a bit .

You can find more screenshots in the download links, or just try it yourself

Comments & ratings are much appreciated, as always. If you find any bugs or glitches please let me know by email, (as I can't keep track of all comments all the time) and I'll reply within 24h and fix it.

Note that this theme is solely based on graphics, no actual coding involved. It does runs real smooth because of that and does not load up your device's memory. (BlackBerry experts, don't gang up on me, this is only my 3rd project as a themer, and I've decided to make it a free one. My next theme will have SVG code in it I promise! )

This theme is FREE for download, and you can get the default OS 5/6 icons version on AppWorld, or the OS 7 icons version here on MobiHand.

Here are the Download Links:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 7 icons on MobiHand's Themestore
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on MobiHand's Themestore

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on AppWorld

Enjoy!
    05-14-11 07:24 AM
    No screen shots showing up on MobiHand. What gives?
    05-14-11 07:35 AM
    No screen shots showing up on MobiHand. What gives?
    I know. I think there's something wrong with the site.
    It's not just on my themes, it's on everyone else's too..
    05-14-11 07:38 AM
    I know. I think there's something wrong with the site.
    It's not just on my themes, it's on everyone else's too..
    Yes....I noticed that also.....everyone's else's themes also. No screen shots in the CB store/MobiHand store. I noticed this on Friday. I just emailed CB site support about the issue. Might make a post about it in the General Discussion forum also. Thank you for your quick reply. Oh, by the way, your theme looks good.
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    05-14-11 07:45 AM
    Yes, let's hope it'll get fixed.

Thank you for your quick reply.
    Always
    05-14-11 07:47 AM
    Very nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 07:33 PM
    UPDATED TO V1.5!

Improved graphics;
    New wallpaper for OS6 devices;
    Fixed display bug on the 'Storm' models.

The 'Universal Search' bug on the OS6 devices homescreen will be repaired when the theme building software gets out of beta mode.
    This updated version is available on the Mobihand store only at the moment, it will be available on AppWorld as soon as it gets approved!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like it, please rate and comment it, it really means a lot! Download:

MobiHand themestore

AppWorld .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
    05-17-11 10:57 AM
    Can you please fix the font issue in messages and settings applications it just way too big for my liking thanks alot
    05-18-11 10:54 AM
    Can you please fix the font issue in messages and settings applications it just way too big for my liking thanks alot

The fonts have not been modified or altered in any way, they are default.
    You can go to Options - Screen/Keyboard, and set there your preferred Font Type and Size.
    05-18-11 11:51 AM
    The screen shots showing are for OS6. I'm on OS5. Will those large top and bottom banners be there also in OS5? Any chance of some OS5 screen shots? Thanks.
    05-18-11 02:09 PM
    The screen shots showing are for OS6. I'm on OS5. Will those large top and bottom banners be there also in OS5? Any chance of some OS5 screen shots? Thanks.
    Hey,

No, the large banners will be displayed on OS6 only. The theme does not simulate the OS6 look on OS5 devices. It simply renders its green graphics on whatever OS your device is on .

Yes, I've only included one OS5 screenshot there, and that was for the Storm models.
    You can just try it, and see for yourself. After all, it's free!

Cheers!
    Mojave likes this.
    05-18-11 02:22 PM
    The theme has been updated to v1.6

This version will repair the 'Universal Search' bug on the homescreen of OS 6 devices!

Thank you all for your feedback, every update is made thanks to you!
    Also, please rate and comment the theme if you enjoy using it!

Download link
    05-25-11 06:31 PM
    Premium version rocks too!

05-25-11 06:54 PM
    Great theme! I'm using v1.6 for os 6 on my 9700 and the date has the last digit cut off. It reads "Wed, May2" instead of the 25. Can the date be fixed?

Hmm, now that its the day after, it seems to be working fine. Not sure what the problem was and I'd done the requisite resets too. I'll have to keep my eye on it. Otherwise, its a really cool variation of the stock theme. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Aztek13; 05-26-11 at 08:27 AM.
    05-26-11 12:35 AM
    Theme keeps getting better with each update, thanks for sorting out the Universal Search issue, but here's some new issues.

When you have more than 3 rows of icons on any one tray on the homescreen, and you scroll down to the forth row, the movement of the scrolling shifts the wallpaper picture which is partially visible through the opaque green back-drop. Kinda annoying because it distracts from the 'clean' functionality found in the rest of the theme.

Also, the font issues are annoying. Options tells me that the font is how I want it, and it looks fine, until I open either emails or SMS messages, then it switches away from what I've specified, to an alternate font.

Any chance of some tweaking here on these issues?

05-26-11 04:11 AM
    Great theme! I'm using v1.6 for os 6 on my 9700 and the date has the last digit cut off. It reads "Wed, May2" instead of the 25. Can the date be fixed?
    - I've just tested that cut off date issue, and don't see any problems with it.

Hmm, now that its the day after, it seems to be working fine. Not sure what the problem was and I'd done the requisite resets too. I'll have to keep my eye on it. Otherwise, its a really cool variation of the stock theme. Thanks for sharing.
    - Please let me know if you encounter the bug again, and I'll look further into it.
    Also, contact me by email at [email protected], I reply much quicker to feedback by email.

Have a nice day!
    Aztek13 likes this.
    05-26-11 08:35 AM
    Theme keeps getting better with each update, thanks for sorting out the Universal Search issue, but here's some new issues.

When you have more than 3 rows of icons on any one tray on the homescreen, and you scroll down to the forth row, the movement of the scrolling shifts the wallpaper picture which is partially visible through the opaque green back-drop. Kinda annoying because it distracts from the 'clean' functionality found in the rest of the theme.

Also, the font issues are annoying. Options tells me that the font is how I want it, and it looks fine, until I open either emails or SMS messages, then it switches away from what I've specified, to an alternate font.

Any chance of some tweaking here on these issues?

- About that scrolling wallpaper issue on the 'Torch' models: I've noticed it also. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out what exactly is causing that display glitch. I've even tried defaulting the transparent menu tray's color and opacity, and did not help.

- About the font issue: Some people have them, others don't. I also encountered it on a device model.
    Again, when making this theme, I did not change any fonts at all. They are all default. Nor did I apply any changes through SVG code so the fonts could not be changed. That would just be silly. I'm not sure what's causing this issue. One user suggested this bug was specific to some OS versions. Maybe that's the case.

Either way, when I figure out how to correct these glitches, I'll get another update up. You'll get the automated version update email from CrackBerry's Superstore.

Thanks for the feedback!
    ChrisLloyd likes this.
    05-26-11 08:56 AM
    - I've just tested that cut off date issue, and don't see any problems with it.

- Please let me know if you encounter the bug again, and I'll look further into it.
    Also, contact me by email at [email protected], I reply much quicker to feedback by email.

Have a nice day!
    I've noticed that the date gets cut off like that even on the stock OS6 them on my 9700, but it only happens on every Wednesday lol minor thing really

05-26-11 12:41 PM
    Could you also post the wallpaper too? Its a pretty cool design. Thanks.

05-27-11 09:20 AM
    Could you also post the wallpaper too? Its a pretty cool design. Thanks.

Here you go!

05-27-11 04:33 PM
    Thanks to your feedback, Version 2.0 of the Free Naturize theme is now up. Please leave a comment and rating if you enjoy this theme!

Download: Naturize Free!

On OS 6 devices, this release includes:

� Fixed the repeating image display bug (when scrolling up/down in menus and tabs).
    � Due to user requests worldwide, the stylish HD wallpaper from the BerryGlowDesigns 'Naturize Premium!' theme has been added to the 'home' screen and the 'lock' screen.

On OS 5 devices, this release includes:

� Fixed 'application' screen display properties on BlackBerry� Storm� and BlackBerry� Bold� models.
    � Due to user requests worldwide, the stylish HD wallpaper from the BerryGlowDesigns 'Naturize Premium!' theme has been added to the 'home' screen and the 'lock' screen.
    � New 'menu' screen wallpapers.
    06-12-11 12:40 PM
    Nice. Thx for great theme
    06-12-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD