***DISCLAIMER*** NO customizations will be made to this theme. I simply don't have the time to do what everyone wants.

UPDATE 5/19: Hidden Today Themes have a new dock! please redownload if you want. Check screenshot below.

UPDATE 5/20: PINK IS RELEASED!!!

Hello!

This is totally not going to be my finished "wow" version but I have two versions to share! One more to come! I was inspired by my beautiful HTC Droid Eris to make a blackberry droid theme. I know there are many many many out there, but I wanted to have a shot at it. Just doing these basic versions took FOREVER! This is for 8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0 ONLY. I will not port to any other devices. Too much work, phew. Now if I can only get my .svg to work.

These themes are "as-is". Meaning I will not make any customizations unless there is a bug reported by many users. I'm sorry, but with my time constraints it has to be this way. I also will not do any other colors.

I had testers for version one! Thank you Majoreen, Jocy, Chrissi and Kezzaree (Twitter name). I tested version 2 on my simulator, but I build the hidden dock just like my others so it should work just fine.

I found the icons on deviantart.com but had to customize every one to add the focus glow. The "folders" I made from a different icon set and the mini droid menu icons.

Thank you to Kasi for the battery meter and to Cami for providing the banner! You ladies are awesome

Similarities of both versions:
    1. Color scheme - green/grey/white
    2. QL is spacebar
    3. SMS/MMS is $
    4. PROFILES is z (lowercase)
    5. Android Icons - even battery meters, signal meters, alarm clock & unread notifiers
    6. Fully skinned to it's potential (with exception to some default icons)
    7. Arial font
    8. NO WEATHER SLOT (too much hassle right now)
    9. Cute Android animated hourglass. (I hope it works, simulator wouldn't let me test it)
    10. Icons are user customizable
    11. Fade transitions

First Version:
    1. Standard zen w/ 6 bottom dock icons
    2. Hidden Today (6 entries) available on all 6 icons

FOR WEATHER VERSION: you can reach the weather slot from icon 6. scroll up to weather, down to hidden today.

First Version OTA Download

First Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK version OTA Download

PINK - Weather Slot - OTA Download

[COLOR="Plum"]Second Version:
    1. Wallpaper Friendly
    2. Hidden Dock with Hidden Today (6 entries) available on icons 5&6
    3. Slide down to show the dock, up to hide.

FOR WEATHER VERSION: icons 1-3 scroll up to the weather to hide the dock. The focus is invisible on the weather but you will still be able to get into the app by clicking the trackball. Icons 4-6 are still hidden today. Scroll down from the weather slot to activate the dock.

Second Version - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

Second Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock Weather Slot - OTA Download

As always, please do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly.

Feedback/Screenshots are appreciated.

Thanks & Enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:28 AM.
    daintylady likes this.
    05-05-10 09:47 PM
    VERY nicely done-thanks for sharing!!!!
    05-05-10 09:59 PM
    Very clean look, Rachael! Nice work, I'll be giving it a try for sure.
    05-05-10 10:04 PM
    Very clean look, Rachael! Nice work, I'll be giving it a try for sure.
    Thanks! Have you updated to 5.0 yet? How is it treating you?

btw, there are transitions and I know you're not a fan of those. But they aren't anything huge, just a fade.
    05-05-10 10:05 PM
    Thanks great theme...Finally a great free android theme....props
    05-05-10 10:53 PM
    Thanks gizmojoc!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 11:01 PM
    Thanks Android Girl aka Sellout. Lol. Ive told u this a kazillion times but its very nice for those people that have been wanting an android theme! This should get a lot of play...
    05-05-10 11:02 PM
    Thanks Android Girl aka Sellout. Lol. Ive told u this a kazillion times but its very nice for those people that have been wanting an android theme! This should get a lot of play...
    #teamdroideris. LOL!! Thanks lady, I hope it gets a lot of play.

05-05-10 11:38 PM
    Hey, just wanted to say great theme and thanks again for fixing the overlapping icons so quickly! Been using the first version for the whole day now and I love it!

Just one thing I've noticed, I know the grey screens fit in with the color scheme, but I find the BBM text box looks a bit awkward with the grey box because it has a white outline. That might not make much sense so I attached a screenie lol. And some screens, (e.g. my theme screen under the > Options menu) are a bit awkward with the grey background. Any chance you might be able to change that? Its not really a glitch or bug so I understand if you don't want to! Just thought I'd point it out and ask. I know, I'm a nit picker but I understand beggars can't be choosers lol
    05-06-10 03:53 AM
    thanks for sharing
    05-06-10 03:56 AM
    Nicely done, thank you for sharing.
    05-06-10 05:46 AM
    I know I am not allowed to complain, but I do anyway ;-) . I found a small glitch, the clock is in the far right corner, so when there is network activity the network icon will cover part of it. Screenshot is attached.
    05-06-10 06:43 AM
    Thank you, so much! I've been wanting a droid theme for a long time; but could never find one that would fly with my phone. Well worth the wait
    05-06-10 07:07 AM
    Hey, just wanted to say great theme and thanks again for fixing the overlapping icons so quickly! Been using the first version for the whole day now and I love it!

Just one thing I've noticed, I know the grey screens fit in with the color scheme, but I find the BBM text box looks a bit awkward with the grey box because it has a white outline. That might not make much sense so I attached a screenie lol. And some screens, (e.g. my theme screen under the > Options menu) are a bit awkward with the grey background. Any chance you might be able to change that? Its not really a glitch or bug so I understand if you don't want to! Just thought I'd point it out and ask. I know, I'm a nit picker but I understand beggars can't be choosers lol
    Lol I can't see the attached screenshot but I know exactly what you mean. So do you just want the background back to normal? That's a minimal change, ill see what I can do!

05-06-10 08:18 AM
    I know I am not allowed to complain, but I do anyway ;-) . I found a small glitch, the clock is in the far right corner, so when there is network activity the network icon will cover part of it. Screenshot is attached.
    Oh no! I have no way to move those little arrow boxes.

05-06-10 08:20 AM
    great theme!
    05-06-10 09:56 AM
    Lol I can't see the attached screenshot but I know exactly what you mean. So do you just want the background back to normal? That's a minimal change, ill see what I can do!

Why are my screenshots not working?! Frustrating... lol anyhow yeah I guess the backgrounds back to white if its not too much trouble?

PS: I was loading an app for the first time and the little droid man came on and his arms were going craaaazy hahaha I thought it was so funny! Cute loading icon
    05-06-10 12:47 PM
    Do you think you'll ever add a weather slot?
    05-06-10 12:54 PM
    Love the Theme. Only it would be great if there was a weather slot.
    05-06-10 01:03 PM
    Why are my screenshots not working?! Frustrating... lol anyhow yeah I guess the backgrounds back to white if its not too much trouble?

PS: I was loading an app for the first time and the little droid man came on and his arms were going craaaazy hahaha I thought it was so funny! Cute loading icon
    I couldn't see them because I'm on my phone. I will be able to are it when I get to my computer.

05-06-10 01:58 PM
    Maybe on the weather slot. What weather app are you using?

05-06-10 01:59 PM

I would also be soo happy if the background was white instead! My eyes are so not used to other colors, it makes my eyes crazy!

Please let me know if such a version were done!

Otherwise its a great theme! I've looked everywhere for a droid theme! Thanks!

05-06-10 02:11 PM
    I like this theme a lot. is there a reason that there is no profile icon or indicator on the home screen?
    05-06-10 02:36 PM
    Maybe on the weather slot. What weather app are you using?

BWeather (the free version)
    05-06-10 02:47 PM
    I like this theme a lot. is there a reason that there is no profile icon or indicator on the home screen?
    Where is the sound profile? I agree that one on the homescreen upper corner would be useful.
    05-06-10 02:48 PM
168 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD