pure.system ii now updated to be compatible with OS 5 and the new Blackberry Bold 9700.

Introducing the system that we should have on our blackberry:

pure.system II

- Wallpaper friendly
    - Speedy and sleek
    - clock, connections and profile icons on home screen
    - 3 user customizable slots
    - with hidden today
    - Supports International Characters
    - Triangle button launches music player
    - space bar launch ShortcutMe or QuickLaunch
    - Transitions between screens
    - User definable font size
    - Place weather app on first slot for weather slot version

pure.system II Home Screen

pure.system II App Screen

pure.system II with wallpaper

OTA links (download directly from your Blackberry browser)

pure.system II for 9700 without weather slot OTA

pure.system II for 9700 with weather slot OTA

REMINDER!

- Please do not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission.

- Kindly do a battery pull after installation of the theme and ensure that you do not have any unread messages before you do that.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Hope you like it.
    11-21-09 04:12 PM
    Can you make one without the today screen? Thanks!
    11-21-09 04:59 PM
    Even though you have the profile icon on the home screen, You cant tell what profile you're on when u change it. They both look the same, I.E nothing indicates you're silent just by looking. Also it seems you have to make the slots bigger in messaging the box seems to small because some of the letters dont fit.

Over all its amazing them, i like the the way the home and the main menu looks also that you have user defined font.
    11-21-09 05:07 PM
    Thanks Jasons, well done!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 08:19 PM
    Very nice! I've loved your themes and am glad I can now use them.

One little thing I noticed is when you highlight the "help" icon it says "files" instead of help.

11-21-09 08:27 PM
    Thanks jas0ns. I've been waiting for this theme to be redone with the new theme builder.

11-21-09 09:07 PM
    sweet! installing.
    11-22-09 06:24 PM
    I love how this looks, but I guess my only quirk is that when you're in UMA, there are no bars at the bottom for the "reception" and it shows the UMA symbol at the top right, near the Wifi.
    11-22-09 10:35 PM
    Sorry guys,

I think I might have mixed up the icons for the 9700 ... it is fine on my 8900 which then I imported to the 9700... some thing must have gone wrong during the process, I will check it and get it rectified this weekend.

As for the signal bar, I did not skinned the UMA thingy as I do not have the function hence am not too sure how it works ... is it like a wifi? I see what i can do this weekend to include that.

Been too busy at work. Thanks for the comments and compliments people.
    11-25-09 10:49 AM
    Sorry guys,

I think I might have mixed up the icons for the 9700 ... it is fine on my 8900 which then I imported to the 9700... some thing must have gone wrong during the process, I will check it and get it rectified this weekend.

As for the signal bar, I did not skinned the UMA thingy as I do not have the function hence am not too sure how it works ... is it like a wifi? I see what i can do this weekend to include that.

Been too busy at work. Thanks for the comments and compliments people.
    Yeah, UMA is T-Mobile's service to use wifi for unlicensed mobile access, so you can use HotSpots to make phone calls over wifi networks. I've included a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about.

It puts the UMA icon at the top, near the WiFi icon. I'm just sort of nitpicking as that's the only "issue" I have with your awesome theme.
    11-25-09 10:46 PM
    really like this theme thank you very much
    11-25-09 11:08 PM
    I absolutely love this theme. Thank you for providing it for free!
    11-28-09 04:17 PM
    great theme, I love it!

11-30-09 02:46 PM
    Thanks all for the nice comments, glad you like it.
    12-02-09 06:56 AM
    Sorry for the lack of update, been quite busy at work but will likely have a new theme by mid month. See you all in abit.
    12-06-09 11:14 AM
    Bump! This theme is great ty!
    Would it be possible to make the indicator lighting bolts yellow or any other color in a future update?
    12-07-09 12:10 PM
    Thanks phone_s3x for your compliments.
    12-08-09 10:58 AM
    Yeah, UMA is T-Mobile's service to use wifi for unlicensed mobile access, so you can use HotSpots to make phone calls over wifi networks. I've included a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about.

It puts the UMA icon at the top, near the WiFi icon. I'm just sort of nitpicking as that's the only "issue" I have with your awesome theme.
    N00b question, but how do you get the weather to appear?
    12-12-09 05:04 PM
    A very nice, clean theme. Thanks.
    12-12-09 06:59 PM
    Jason, is there a way you can get more than the native BB calendar to appear on the hidden calendar screen? I use several calendars but the only appointments that come up on the hidden today screen are the ones I've actually entered on the device in the native BB calendar app...

12-13-09 09:49 PM
    N00b question, but how do you get the weather to appear?
    get the weather slot version and use a weather app of your choice.
    12-16-09 01:10 AM
    Pretty sweet, I love it.
    12-16-09 09:32 AM
    @ boldlygo, Hi, thanks for your comments, on the lightning bolt color, I think i will have to leave it as it is. Colours and design are subjective and to individual taste, I will have a hard time keeping up with many variations and versions for a theme if I start customising it for every one. Hope you understand.

@dshcph, Thanks for your compliments.

@ quahog, Thanks for helping out to answer the query bro. Appreciate your helpfulness.

@ CobraStark, Glad you like it Enjoy it.
    12-16-09 10:10 AM
    @ quahog, Thanks for helping out to answer the query bro. Appreciate your helpfulness.
    sure thing, man. it's the least we can do for ya, haha.
    12-16-09 08:11 PM
    i like it. simple and easy on the eyes
    12-16-09 11:20 PM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD