Thanks to themes4BB.com, they allow you to upload your own themes! So here is my theme to share with all of you. This is the second theme I've made. Let me know if everything worked! To upload your own, join themes4BB! They also have many free themes, too!!

OTA Link

OTA Link

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    UPDATE
    This is an updated version of the theme above, but almost completely different. Icons are now pink, Today area (Calendar) is NOT hidden. AND icons are in order! woohoo! Oh and I think I added quicklaunch shortcut (space) and SMS and MMS shortcut ($). ;D

NEXT UPDATE WILL INCLUDE (HOPEFULLY) USER CUSTOMIZATION

There are two versions: the focus icons are different.

OTA LINK

__________________________________________________ __________________

YES YES YES, I KNOW IT SAYS BIRTH CONTROL. SAFETY FIRST! ;D

OTA LINK
    Last edited by allyxbodacious; 02-27-10 at 03:25 PM.
    02-24-10 11:47 AM
    thanks for the theme! its great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 12:55 PM
    nice one! another theme for me to keep forever changing to
    02-24-10 01:17 PM
    very nice theme. but, what's the order of the icons for the main screen? i can't manage it :|
    02-24-10 01:30 PM
    i am gonna make some comments, don't get offended.
    1. the cursor is pink in the theme. only in web browser is still blue. can you make it as the default?
    2. the calendar is on blue. can you change it?
    3. when i want to change some thing in option menu (ex: go to options -> screen/keyboard -> try to change menu style) - the focus is blue. can you make it pink as default?
    4. can you add QL shortcut?
    5. in Connections the focus is blue also. can you make it pink?
    Thank you.
    Good work.
    02-24-10 01:39 PM
    How do I add quick launch? No idea. I don't even have it on my phone. So you want ALL of the focuses to be pink? They are supposed to be rainbow on the HS. Also, you just have to mess around with the first 6 icons to get them to be in the right order. Sorry! Idk how to fix it. Help much appreciated so I can bring you guys more themes

02-24-10 02:13 PM
    How do I add quick launch? No idea. I don't even have it on my phone. So you want ALL of the focuses to be pink? They are supposed to be rainbow on the HS. Also, you just have to mess around with the first 6 icons to get them to be in the right order. Sorry! Idk how to fix it. Help much appreciated so I can bring you guys more themes

LOL yeah took me a while to realise the order of icon on homescreen was not the the same as i put it on the menu screen.
    02-24-10 02:55 PM
    I got the order finallyy ha ha here it is just in case anyone needs it:
    1st icon on homescreen = 1st icon on appscreen
    2nd icon on hs = 4th icon on as
    3rd icon on hs = 5th icon on as
    4th icon on hs = 2nd icon on as
    5th = 3rd
    And 6th = 6th

I really love this theme!!! Would it be possible to put like five today entries or something? And user-customizable fonts?? I know how much work it is and I feel lazy/ungrateful for mentioning it but I would love to use this theme forever haha and I was just wondering! It is sooo cute! You did an amazing job!!!!!

02-24-10 11:00 PM
    I would love to do everything you all ask. Seriously, it feels great that you guys like it at all! And thanks for figuring that out, cathf. I think I figured out how to fix the order of the icons. Still need to figure out quicklaunch and how to make fonts user-customizable, but that's what google is for, right?

Also, I will make one with pink focuses (still not sure if it's wanted on the home screen), I will fix the order issue. I will work on: QuickLaunch and fonts.

Anything else? Application background? Change from gray, to black? To white? Let me know!

Edit:
    and today items? you want them hidden today? or normal today items?
    02-25-10 01:39 AM
    Learning how to use composer right now, hopefully I get get all of this worked out for you guys.
    02-25-10 02:21 AM
    Hey, great theme, just wondering if it is possible to change the order of the home icons, and also possible to show more hidden today items and make them show more information?
    02-25-10 03:22 AM
    I would love to do everything you all ask. Seriously, it feels great that you guys like it at all! And thanks for figuring that out, cathf. I think I figured out how to fix the order of the icons. Still need to figure out quicklaunch and how to make fonts user-customizable, but that's what google is for, right?

Also, I will make one with pink focuses (still not sure if it's wanted on the home screen), I will fix the order issue. I will work on: QuickLaunch and fonts.

Anything else? Application background? Change from gray, to black? To white? Let me know!

Edit:
    Hey Allyx,
    Let's clear up a little bit the things
    1. When you started this theme, you choosed some collors to use. Well, spread those all over in the theme, but allways think that the theme has to have a start, a middle and an end. It must be continuos as color scheme, this way it will be professional job not amateur.
    2. Quicklaunch on Space would be a very apreciated thing, because most of us use it.
    3. Personally i woul love a normal today to see all the day my appointments. But, also, a great thing would be that i can choose if i want it or not. Unfortunatelly i don't think is possible.
    4. The battery meter. Change the order of the colorr. Normally, when the baterry runs out you go from blue to green, to yellow then red. No?
    5. Make all the backgrounds grey or black, leaving just the home screen and the lock screen customizable. This is a personal ideea

Update the theme and i will get back with infos
    02-25-10 07:28 AM

Edit:
    its adorable! A normal today(cal/msg with a medium font), with black background, shortcuts for sms, QL and music would be very much appreciated.
    02-25-10 09:25 AM
    Hello
    Great job, I really like this theme. I was wondering if you could make it for 8900. I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    02-25-10 06:16 PM
    I have a blackberry tour with os 5 and I download/use themes for the 9700 and 8900!

02-25-10 06:31 PM
    I WILL BE DOING YET ANOTHER UPDATE SOON SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE FONTS AND WALLPAPERS IF YOU LIKE. oi! this is hard. xD Well, you learn something new every day! Next theme I post, it will be perfecto! hopefully.
    02-26-10 05:30 AM
    i love that the calender is not hidden. but is it possible to have one with the old font, and with the dock not hidden? thanks! i love the colourful theme.
    02-26-10 08:12 AM
    You're awesome! I really appreciate your hard work as I can't build themes. thanks for doing this for free. I am keeping my eyes glued to this thread for more updates.
    x2 for the old font, not a fan of cutesy fonts either, they are hard to read. Also any chance of making the cal 4 entries and adding 2 slots for messages? Is there a SMS shortcut in the update?

thanks
    02-26-10 12:15 PM
    This is soo pretty Down Loading it!!
    02-26-10 05:10 PM
    Wow, very nice. I especially like the lock screen Thanks!

02-26-10 05:21 PM
    Is there anyway u culd make this in a more manish color cuz I love this theme but the pink doesn't really work for me

02-26-10 06:51 PM
    great theme! thanks! but it would be a little better to have more calender items!
    02-26-10 07:08 PM
    Omg I freaking lovee this! Thanks!!

02-26-10 09:44 PM
    Is there anyway u culd make this in a more manish color cuz I love this theme but the pink doesn't really work for me

I think I can do that for you.

And you are welcome, guys! Glad you like it. Also, I will try to add more calendar items.
    02-27-10 01:21 PM
    Yes, more calender items please! it would be perfect then!
    02-28-10 12:01 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD