WINNER! Thanks to those who voted! To be quite honest, I didnt know my work was involved in a contest, but it's a very pleasant surprise.. this is why I dedicate time to reading my threads and listening to reasonable requests provided by you all!

Thank you!

BlackBerry Theme Roundup for January 13th 2010 | CrackBerry.com

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my 9700 but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the Weather App Now!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

Now Available!
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BLACKBERRY BLISS

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Check out this theme at
    Free BlackberryBliss Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Themes - By dannieloco | Mobile Themes World
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-21-10 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Posted version 2.0
    12-02-09 10:38 PM
    Does this theme have "transitions" & if not, will you be updating to include them? Great looking theme...
    12-02-09 11:39 PM
    Tried the Berry Greenv2. I will try this one out as well. Thanks for posting, looks great!
    12-02-09 11:39 PM
    Beautiful! This theme just made my night.
    12-02-09 11:40 PM
    Beautiful theme.

Here are my suggestions to make it better:

1. When your icons are highlighted, they appear to grey out, or become colorless. A good example is the contacts icon. Any way you can change this? Highlight the icons in a different way?

2. Not sure how to explain it, but some of the menus are underlined. For instance, if you wanted to click the cancel button while downloading an app, that cancel button is underlined. The underline takes away from the theme, and I would like to see that go away.

Keep up the good work.
    12-03-09 01:00 AM
    Beautiful theme.

Here are my suggestions to make it better:

1. When your icons are highlighted, they appear to grey out, or become colorless. A good example is the contacts icon. Any way you can change this? Highlight the icons in a different way?

2. Not sure how to explain it, but some of the menus are underlined. For instance, if you wanted to click the cancel button while downloading an app, that cancel button is underlined. The underline takes away from the theme, and I would like to see that go away.

Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for your comments. As for #1.. That is how the theme was meant to be. I dont plan to change that feature of the theme.

as for #2. I can look into it. I think i know what your talking about but have to find a way to fix it. Ill try working on that this weekend.
    12-03-09 01:04 AM
    One other suggestion:

For those of us who use macs, we'd prefer to have Safari as the icon for the native BB browser (as opposed to Medianet). :-)
    12-03-09 01:08 AM
    I'm loving this theme and icons

So clean and fresh

Are you planning on releasing a version where it gives the non hidden today but with L icons rather than just having 6 at the bottom? Any plans on some sort of transitions?

Regardless..one very fabulous theme thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:21 AM
    This theme is awesome. Thanks for putting it up. Loving it
    Last edited by rizzo269; 12-03-09 at 08:08 PM.
    12-03-09 04:02 PM
    I love this theme as well. However, my incoming call screen does not look like the one pictured. I only get a plain dark blue screen

I am using the Hidden Today version with the Weather slot.
    12-03-09 09:09 PM
    I love this theme as well. However, my incoming call screen does not look like the one pictured. I only get a plain dark blue screen

I am using the Hidden Today version with the Weather slot.

Yeah I agree that the incoming call screen should match the rest of the theme.
    12-03-09 11:44 PM
    i LOVE you, I had this on the 8900 and was hoping it would make it to the bold!
    12-04-09 01:41 AM
    Yeah I agree that the incoming call screen should match the rest of the theme.
    That's odd. The image should be the same one as the screenshots posted on the first thread. Can you show a screenshot of your fone?

12-04-09 01:45 AM
    I love the theme!!! I use it on my 9630 and my 9700. But the date in messages gets cut off. For some reason it bothers me, I love the theme so much I look past it.. but an update with this fixed and this theme would be the best theme out in my opinion.

I've actually been using this theme for several months now, I had it on my 8900 and it transferred onto my 9700 when I did a device switch. I tried it and it worked just the same. When you posted this I was hoping it was a different version meant just for the 9700. I also transferred it over to my tour over 2-3 months ago. None the less, I have about 6 people running this theme on there berry's. After they saw mine they had to have it.
    Last edited by KSW1; 12-04-09 at 03:50 AM.
    12-04-09 03:40 AM
    Just wanted to express my appreciation for this theme. Its professional and very aesthetically pleasing..Keep up the great work. You have my respect and admiration....

Please keep us informed of any updates....Gotta love the initiative and innovation..
    12-04-09 10:31 AM
    I have the same issues. My incoming screen is dark blue and the date is cut off as well. Still using it though and it works great. An update to fix these and transitions would be awesome!
    12-04-09 11:34 AM
    Excellent theme, but the calendar would not show up on the today screen on my bold 2, running OS 5.0.0.405. The message portion, is working just fine.
    12-04-09 01:11 PM
    I have the same issues. My incoming screen is dark blue and the date is cut off as well. Still using it though and it works great. An update to fix these and transitions would be awesome!
    Yea I also have the blue incoming screen as well. Theme still looks awesome though
    12-04-09 01:31 PM
    Can someone post a screenshot of the cut out date in Messages? I'm not sure I follow and I don't seem to have that problem. Incoming calls are blue/black though.

12-04-09 06:27 PM
    Very Nice....
    12-04-09 11:35 PM
    I show blue screen as well, not the image that shows on your high profile pics.

also noticed the fonts in menu's get cut off or unlegable when your selection is over top of the selected field.1 example is when exiting from weather eye, options are "OK or Cancel" whichever is hilighted will be unlegable.

Otherwise all else runs excellent, really enjoying this theme, Great work..

Yea I also have the blue incoming screen as well. Theme still looks awesome though
    Attachment 47482
    12-05-09 01:04 AM
    Can someone post a screenshot of the cut out date in Messages? I'm not sure I follow and I don't seem to have that problem. Incoming calls are blue/black though.

There is a screen shot of the date being cut off on post #14 of this thread.
    12-05-09 04:09 AM
    There is a screen shot of the date being cut off on post #14 of this thread.
    I definitely don't have that problem!
    12-05-09 09:08 AM
    I show blue screen as well, not the image that shows on your high profile pics.

also noticed the fonts in menu's get cut off or unlegable when your selection is over top of the selected field.1 example is when exiting from weather eye, options are "OK or Cancel" whichever is hilighted will be unlegable.

Otherwise all else runs excellent, really enjoying this theme, Great work..

Attachment 47482

What's the Box with the 5 diagonal dots in the upper right corner? I've never seen that?
    12-05-09 09:10 AM
    Great theme however battery meter in red looks like a stick of dynamite!!!!
    12-05-09 12:24 PM
361 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD