Here is my 18 Icon Home Screen Theme - It has Menu Transitions only and QL = Spacebar Shortcut.

Desktop COD Files HERE

OTA LINK HERE
    Last edited by montage; 01-03-10 at 02:56 PM.
    01-03-10 02:10 PM
    I like it! Is everything else stock?
    Can't wait for OTA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 02:48 PM
    I like it! Is everything else stock?
    Can't wait for OTA!

Just for you OTA LINK
    01-03-10 02:55 PM
    Very nice theme real cool
    01-03-10 04:28 PM
    This is an awesome theme. I've been looking for this one for the 9700 since I got my BB. The see18 didn't work anymore on the 9700 and this is a great replacement.

Thank you.

BTW, what does "QL - spacebar shortcut" mean?
    04-03-10 11:41 PM
    This is an awesome theme. I've been looking for this one for the 9700 since I got my BB. The see18 didn't work anymore on the 9700 and this is a great replacement.

Thank you.

BTW, what does "QL - spacebar shortcut" mean?
    "QL" is the short form for an app named quick launch. If you have that app purchased, the spacebar acts as a hotkey and you can click that to access it from the homescreen

04-04-10 01:21 AM
    Theme is awesome!!!

Q - all of the fonts in the pop up menus and mail list shrunk. I know I can go to advance - keyboard... and change the fonts for some of the system menus, but others dont seem to change. Is that locked in your theme or can it be altered?
    04-05-10 07:55 PM
    The fonts you speak of are not user definable in any theme to my knowledge and are set in theme creator... Very annoying as some themes use fonts that are too large and are cut off on screen or in your case smaller than desired. The only way of increasing size is to change in theme creator before it is built.

04-06-10 02:06 AM
    This is probably not possible, but is there anyway to skip the home screen and go directly to the applications screen. i.e replace the power key functionality to take you directly to the applications screen thereby achieving the same result you have only with effectively unlimited homescreen icons (with scrolling of course). Make sense? I find the homescreen useless. I find the applications screen infinitely useful.
    05-29-10 01:08 AM
    This is probably not possible, but is there anyway to skip the home screen and go directly to the applications screen. i.e replace the power key functionality to take you directly to the applications screen thereby achieving the same result you have only with effectively unlimited homescreen icons (with scrolling of course). Make sense? I find the homescreen useless. I find the applications screen infinitely useful.

This is not possible in the current OS but is a feature of OS6 due out supposedly june / july.

05-29-10 01:29 AM
    The fonts you speak of are not user definable in any theme to my knowledge and are set in theme creator... Very annoying as some themes use fonts that are too large and are cut off on screen or in your case smaller than desired. The only way of increasing size is to change in theme creator before it is built.

Actually in the default Precision T-Mobile theme, if you change the font in "Screen/Keyboard" it changes all the font for text in menus and mail.
    If you send the theme files I can try it.
    11-09-10 03:28 PM
    Actually in the default Precision T-Mobile theme, if you change the font in "Screen/Keyboard" it changes all the font for text in menus and mail.
    If you send the theme files I can try it.

Any theme created in theme builder can not be changed.... Default pre install network themes can be. So to change a user created theme you'd need the theme files like requested. Afraid they are gone tho... It was simple and quick to create tho.

11-09-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD