Hey all! Quick question. I know there are no current themes developed for OS 6 on the 9650 but has anyone been able to get themes from other devices such as 9780 or 9670 to work on the 9650? Thanks for input
    12-01-10 08:39 AM
    Hey all! Quick question. I know there are no current themes developed for OS 6 on the 9650 but has anyone been able to get themes from other devices such as 9780 or 9670 to work on the 9650? Thanks for input
    I thought only 9800 had OS6 compatible themes at this point.
    12-01-10 08:44 AM
    I thought only 9800 had OS6 compatible themes at this point.
    You are correct, the Theme studio does not support devices that do not have an offical OS6 yet. I dont even think the Style or 9780 are supported yet either.

It will take a few months for full device support.
    12-01-10 08:55 AM
    You are correct, the Theme studio does not support devices that do not have an offical OS6 yet. I dont even think the Style or 9780 are supported yet either.

It will take a few months for full device support.
    I would guess, and this is just a guess, that themes for 9780 will work on 9650 once they're available. I don't know what the screen resolution is on Style.
    12-01-10 09:00 AM
    Thanks guys!
    12-01-10 09:35 AM
    I would guess, and this is just a guess, that themes for 9780 will work on 9650 once they're available. I don't know what the screen resolution is on Style.
    That would make sense since the themes on OS5 are compatible as long as they are the same screen resolution. Wonder why RIM has not released the TB6 stuff for the already released devices with official BB6 on them except the Tourch?
    12-01-10 02:03 PM
    Sure, torment me with talk about themes for OS6. Sheesh!!! Cut it out already! OS6 is kinda ok at best and then add no themes on top of it and I am getting the itch to go back to 5. Stop it!!!!
    12-01-10 04:03 PM
    Sure, torment me with talk about themes for OS6. Sheesh!!! Cut it out already! OS6 is kinda ok at best and then add no themes on top of it and I am getting the itch to go back to 5. Stop it!!!!
    Newberry is calling your name

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 05:06 PM
    Hey Jaydee,

Come on back to OS5. You love it (OS5)......you know you do. Just think of all the beautiful, wonderful OS5 themes you are missing.
    12-01-10 05:37 PM

Hey Jaydee,

Come on back to OS5. You love it (OS5)......you know you do. Just think of all the beautiful, wonderful OS5 themes you are missing.
    OMG!!!! You guys are making me CRY!!!!
    I miss Newberry soooooooo much! I miss all your themes Al3azim!
    I want them for OS6 NOW...haha

Mojave...you are not helping me any
    I envy you still having those great themes!
    12-01-10 06:30 PM
    With all your memory problems, JayDee, can you remember themes?
    12-01-10 06:32 PM
    Yes Mam!!!
    12-01-10 10:12 PM

OMG!!!! You guys are making me CRY!!!!
    I miss Newberry soooooooo much! I miss all your themes Al3azim!
    I want them for OS6 NOW...haha

Mojave...you are not helping me any
    I envy you still having those great themes!
    Actually if I'm totally honest about it, I miss his themes also. The ones I was using were awsome!
    12-01-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD