Title updated!
    12-15-09 08:47 PM
    Title updated!
    Sweet! Thank-you
    12-15-09 08:55 PM
    Thanks Matt...looks good....but why is the trackpad crooked in all the pics? Think this will be out in 2009?

Jeff
    That's right, way crooked...maybe this is the first known 'fake edition', haha

BTW, tell your source to clean up the fingerprints before taking pictures with a flash, embarrassing.
    12-15-09 09:22 PM
    OK, yes, I wish I had it...
    12-15-09 09:23 PM
    hey its def crooked! looks like there is a small piece of of plastic protector over it prob holding it to the side or somethin.
    cool tho, not gonna wait for this cdma dinosaur i decided tho. goin for the bold 9700 in a couple days.
    ps the dakota is the phone that should be checked out! nice shots tho.
    how much $$ did it sell for????
    12-15-09 09:25 PM
    Looking forward to having one, myself. Nice to see the larger pics of the device. Appreciate the view, might see a back shot, if you can get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:31 PM
    Is that a Sprint specific version of 5.0? Damn, why won't they push this out to our Tours already!
    12-15-09 09:36 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
    12-15-09 10:12 PM
    That's right, way crooked...maybe this is the first known 'fake edition', haha

BTW, tell your source to clean up the fingerprints before taking pictures with a flash, embarrassing.
    Not fake. Idc about fingerprints. He obviously didn't take it with the impression of showing 10,000+ ppl. Just me.
    12-16-09 12:05 AM
    I'm calling shenanigans on this... Not only does the trackpad look crooked, but it looks as if you can see a trackball underneath... Stick your nose to the computer screen, you see like some concentric circles that are kind of trackball-esque...
    12-16-09 12:46 AM
    I'm calling shenanigans on this... Not only does the trackpad look crooked, but it looks as if you can see a trackball underneath... Stick your nose to the computer screen, you see like some concentric circles that are kind of trackball-esque...
    LOL. Dude, its a real device...regardless of how close you stick your nose to the screen. I wouldn't waste my time and lie. Wow.
    12-16-09 12:57 AM
    You've gotta admit...it DOES look like someone hacked that together with a Dremel Tool and a 9700 trackpad.
    12-16-09 01:20 AM
    That thing looks gross. I wouldn't pay premium cash for that just to say I had it before anyone else. That kind of glory fades fast...everyone and his brother will have one in a few month's time...and they will get it at a subsidized rate.

12-16-09 01:38 AM
    LOL, Dude, did you see it? Or pictures of it? Just saying, it looks like ****, and unless you saw it with your own eyes, Little Jimmy the neighbor kid can put together a decent looking picture.
    12-16-09 01:49 AM
    Its 100% a real device, but anyway, keep deciphering it all you would like. Its not the final production device. There will be one more OS update before release I was told. Take it for what it is. I just posted for those who will appreciate it.
    12-16-09 01:55 AM
    That thing looks gross. I wouldn't pay premium cash for that just to say I had it before anyone else. That kind of glory fades fast...everyone and his brother will have one in a few month's time...and they will get it at a subsidized rate.

Cool. I would've. The price was justified to me.
    12-16-09 01:56 AM
    Nice matt. Glad to see you getting ya hands on exclusives now haha . Send me an email once in awhile bro! damn lol
    12-16-09 02:06 AM
    Oh boy! If the pre production unit has a crooked pad like that, I not buying the factory build. Not until they start putting out nicer units.
    Obviously the first run units may be pristine, but that has not been typical for RIM lately. Not for us CDMA stepkids anyway.

12-16-09 02:07 AM
    hey its def crooked! looks like there is a small piece of of plastic protector over it prob holding it to the side or somethin.
    cool tho, not gonna wait for this cdma dinosaur i decided tho. goin for the bold 9700 in a couple days.
    ps the dakota is the phone that should be checked out! nice shots tho.
    how much $$ did it sell for????
    Dinosaur? It kills me that all these guys livin on the LTE/4G network takin over in the next year/year and a half.. even after they start supporting 4G network via LTE.. companies like VZW are still going to support their CDMA 3G.. its not going to be overnight.

As for this device, its probably legit.. but like was said elsewhere in the thread, it'll be a device everyone has in the next few months. Not worth paying the premium for.. and to the guy who said you can see the trackball under the trackpad.. thats probably the optical sensor, its round, look at the bottom of an optical mouse.. same sort of thing.
    Last edited by hoosercub; 12-16-09 at 02:43 AM.
    12-16-09 02:41 AM
    Um 90 percent of all the Storm2's being shipped have crooked screens. RIM's QC sucks analass.
    12-16-09 02:48 AM
    Looks good dude. Thanks for the pics! Cant wait for it to come out
    12-16-09 06:38 AM
    Its 100% a real device, but anyway, keep deciphering it all you would like. Its not the final production device. There will be one more OS update before release I was told. Take it for what it is. I just posted for those who will appreciate it.
    I have a higher OS than that.
    12-16-09 06:53 AM
    THanks... and in regards to my last comment in here... i guess somebody from RIM was trying to lose thier job... but for a price. But I believe MAtt now.
    12-16-09 07:41 AM
    I've been getting VZW 8530's in for my employer and all the trackpads seem a little off-kilter. I guess it is what it is. At least they work better than the trackballs (which are oriented correctly).
    12-16-09 08:25 AM
    those tour2 pics are photo-shopped...what and who would have a brand new Berry all smudged and beat looking like that....out of the box!?! especially for a price that I'm sure was quite high...jokes on us
    12-16-09 08:55 AM
145 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD