Okay, just got my Blackberry Bold from Verzion... very nice phone. I have set up 2 e-mail accounts (my gmail and my aol). They are both set up for led alerts, tone alerts, and indicators. My aol works perfectly. However, my gmail will make the audible alert but not led indicator or message indicator will show up. I am stumped. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-21-10 10:57 PM
    When I restart the phone any new gmail will now show up in the indicator bar but after that none will show up until I restart again.. If I receive anything it will be in the inbox & I will get the audible alert, just no notification or led. This seems like a software error correct?
    07-22-10 12:12 AM
    Very strange indeed. Re-send your service books for Gmail. And then re-add the account.
    07-22-10 03:22 PM
    I did both those steps.. I was trying to send email from outlook on my computer from my aol account to my gmail account and it wasn't showing an indicator, just the sound (I have both the gmail & aol accounts on my phone). E-mail that comes from anywhere else shows up I realized, just not from my aol account I was testing it with on outlook. Oh well, I guess it works now.
    07-22-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD