Just wondering if anyone has found and is using an app similar to Passwork Keeper on their Incredible? I have come to rely on it so much that I want something like that when my Incredible finally does arrive.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by gmz73; 05-30-10 at 08:57 AM. Reason: left out a word
    05-30-10 08:56 AM
    Try keeper, it can be found in the market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 10:41 AM
    05-30-10 11:55 AM
    I loved my stock BB password app. I use the android app "Password Keeper" and it's just about the same, but it doesn't have the web link line it it. It's good though, and free.
    05-30-10 03:04 PM
    I've been thinking about using a password storage app.

The only reason I haven't is because I am able to remember all passwords that I have easily, but only because I usually change a couple letters and numbers within depending on what type of login it is for (banking vs. forums vs. other types).

I actually want to start making my passwords more complex.
    05-30-10 05:05 PM
    I loved my stock BB password app. I use the android app "Password Keeper" and it's just about the same, but it doesn't have the web link line it it. It's good though, and free.
    That sounds good, I can live without the weblink and its free. I'll just have to go in and enter them again. Thanks
    05-30-10 06:54 PM
    I've actually been looking at KeePassDroid.

I've used KeePass way back when I used Password Keepers. Main reason I like it is because they pretty much cover all the platforms I have, except WebOS.

They have a windows client, iPhone clients (2), Android client and BlackBerry Client. There are others, but I wouldn't use them.
    05-30-10 08:06 PM
    Try keeper, it can be found in the market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 for Keeper. I like the fact that you can make separate folders for your passwords, like web, banking, work, etc.

The paid version lets you back up your data, but if you're rooted, Titanium backup will backup your data as well.
    05-30-10 08:35 PM
    How about some love for UPM? It is free and works well. The only downside I see is that you have to specifically close it or it remains open (downside of multi-tasking). But I've emailed the developer and he may create an option for timed close down the road.
    05-30-10 08:46 PM
    Now I'm looking at LastPass. I am doing so as the website looks
    good and honestly, that usually mirrors the app and can mean a
    quality one. I like the free options, but my main concern is for
    the app to work on multiple platforms. Unlike KeePass, it would
    even work on WebOS (which I also have).
    05-30-10 09:21 PM
    I use frpasswordsafe

I tried a bunch but I thought this was the best in my eyes.
    06-01-10 07:55 PM
    I looked at several after moving from my 8310.

I have stayed with OI Safe. Free, reliable, weblink, types.
    06-01-10 10:21 PM
    I have been a long time SplashId user on other platforms.
    06-02-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD