In case you were wondering: Yes, that is a McDonald's INSIDE of a Walmart.

Last edited by DrewCSchultz; 10-07-09 at 04:09 AM.
    10-07-09 03:26 AM
    In case you were wondering: Yes, that is a McDonald's INSIDE of a Walmart.

You know, I'm surprised the universe didn't implode due to the overload of pure class in that one small area.
    10-07-09 03:37 AM
    You know, I'm surprised the universe didn't implode due to the overload of pure class in that one small area.
    It did, but fortunately when the Walmart imploded, it traveled through a wormhole and landed inside of a Carnival Cruise ship and exploded the Universe back to normal again. It happened so fast you didn't notice.
    Last edited by DrewCSchultz; 10-07-09 at 04:17 AM.
    10-07-09 04:13 AM
    wowww...... this is what it's come to! I'm speechless...
    10-07-09 11:42 AM
    I really wanted chicken that day. Don't judge me.
    10-07-09 11:46 AM
    I really wanted chicken that day. Don't judge me.

Brent you're looking good btw... come long ways since ------------^
    10-07-09 12:43 PM
    yes, my dear, I'm afraid so. Civilization has peaked and humans have already achieved whatever they are going to achieve. That fatty f*cking fat-fat was the last straw. It's all downhill from here.
    10-07-09 12:55 PM
    Don't mean to jack your thread, but if you like that video check out this site.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

Its just awesome. Hours of fun for the whole family.
    10-07-09 01:13 PM
    Don't mean to jack your thread, but if you like that video check out this site.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

Its just awesome. Hours of fun for the whole family.
    Oh wow, thank you, Walshy. You just made my day.

Last edited by DrewCSchultz; 10-07-09 at 01:38 PM.
    10-07-09 01:25 PM
    LMAO, Great thread FM Drew.

Im sending this vid and those pics to everyone.

Duece!
    10-07-09 01:33 PM
    WTF! I thought it was just my Walmart that had people who looked like they were interbreeding for generations.

Has anyone seen The Hills Have Eyes? Thats whats in my Walmart.
    10-07-09 01:38 PM
    WTF! I thought it was just my Walmart that had people who looked like they were interbreeding for generations.

LOL. Yes, unfortunately inbreeding is alive and well in good ole Walmart. Card, can we have "I'd rather be cummin' than strokin'" as our T.H. Council Mantra? And that Git-Er-Done American Flag as our logo?
    Last edited by DrewCSchultz; 10-07-09 at 02:05 PM.
    10-07-09 02:00 PM
    this is why i'm hot...people like this make me look like a million bucks!!! ROFL

beauty is relative, right?!
    10-07-09 02:23 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WTF! Haha, Wow, Really? Just For Some Chicken? UNBELIVABLE!
    10-07-09 02:26 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WTF! Haha, Wow, Really? Just For Some Chicken? UNBELIVABLE!
    seriously! I mean I will be honest I know how he feels because these fast food restaurants can be really ****ty wth service. And if your really hungry and dealing with stupid unintellegent people its not a good combo.

BUT, clearly him being obese plus the fact that he is yelling out of control makes his hole act a bit uneccesary.
    10-07-09 02:31 PM

Lmfao I think we shop at the same walmart!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 10:50 AM
    seriously! I mean I will be honest I know how he feels because these fast food restaurants can be really ****ty wth service. And if your really hungry and dealing with stupid unintellegent people its not a good combo.

BUT, clearly him being obese plus the fact that he is yelling out of control makes his hole act a bit uneccesary.
    It is totally un-necessary. It just makes him look like a stupid, ignorant, moron. What a waste of a human being.
    10-08-09 11:32 AM
    Mcd's chicken is damn tasty, especially when you get that lovely systy bit that makes the sambo last for ages, mmmmmmmmmmm
    10-08-09 06:16 PM

Brent you're looking good btw... come long ways since ------------^
    Took alot of chicken...
    10-08-09 11:48 PM
    Mcd's chicken is damn tasty, especially when you get that lovely systy bit that makes the sambo last for ages, mmmmmmmmmmm
    Duh, they use aligator meat.
    10-09-09 12:30 AM
    Card, can we have "I'd rather be cummin' than strokin'" as our T.H. Council Mantra? And that Git-Er-Done American Flag as our logo?
    Caaaaaaard. You never answered my question, buddy. Think of it now: We can change the name of the Ask T.H.e Council thread to "I'd rather be cummin' than strokin'" where we only discuss who's better, Chevy or Ford. Than we'll all change our avatars to this glorious pic:

10-09-09 12:42 AM
    Caaaaaaard. You never answered my question, buddy. Think of it now: We can change the name of the Ask T.H.e Council thread to "I'd rather be cummin' than strokin'" where we only discuss who's better, Chevy or Ford. Than we'll all change our avatars to this glorious pic:

Lol I didnt see that. lol I almost thought this was a serious inquiry.

Drew, where do people get this confidence to walk into walmart like this?

Im serious I dont get it.

I thought society was suppose to be shallow and only like what looks good. Can these people honestly say they looked in the mirror and said oh, that looks good.

Did they even check themselves before they left?

Im tired of going into walmart and a hills have eyes creature is blocking the isle with their hole family and walking slow with their T-shirt that they turned into a pair of shorts and their extra flab peeks out from under and drags on the ground as they walk leaving a slippery lard scented trail. Then I finally get through and past them only to get oinked at.
    10-09-09 12:49 AM
    Lol I didnt see that. lol I almost thought this was a serious inquiry.

Drew, where do people get this confidence to walk into walmart like this?

Im serious I dont get it.

I thought society was suppose to be shallow and only like what looks good. Can these people honestly say they looked in the mirror and said oh, that looks good.

Did they even check themselves before they left?

Im tired of going into walmart and a hills have eyes creature is blocking the isle with their hole family and walking slow with their T-shirt that they turned into a pair of shorts and their extra flab peeks out from under and drags on the ground as they walk leaving a slippery lard scented trail. Then I finally get through and past them only to get oinked at.
    It's not confidence, it's ignorance. Not only did the girl who's stomach is hanging out of the bottom of her skirt check her self, she probably said something like "damn you look hot". Then she loaded up her 3 baby's from 4 different dads in her car, all naked save for a diaper so they could run around the toy aisle. When she got there she shoplifted some mascara so she could find a new man to impregnate her just so she can get more child support that he's not going to pay anyway.

I'm sure I'm coming off as shallow and arrogant but I can't contain my disgust any longer. These hillbilly's have had 3 kids before they're out of highschool,and before you know it the mom's on welfare and the dad's faking a back injury to withdraw disability. Ignorance is busy breeding ignorance.

In the civilized part of town, the nice educated couple who should be having children aren't because they don't feel like the time is right. Smart people use birth control, and don't just have random children. They wait until they know they can afford it, afford to put money into a college fund, until they have a big enough house. By the time the smart couple has a kid, the hillbilly's are great grandparents.

(Just to be clear, I understand smart people have accidents as well. I'm not referring to people who had children at unfortunate times, because I'm sure you're raising them well. I'm referring to these hick morons who beat their 8 kids and don't bother dressing them before they take them to the local Walmart so they can run around barefoot)
    10-09-09 01:10 AM
    It's not confidence, it's ignorance. Not only did the girl who's stomach is hanging out of the bottom of her skirt check her self, she probably said something like "damn you look hot". Then she loaded up her 3 baby's from 4 different dads in her car, all naked save for a diaper so they could run around the toy aisle. When she got there she shoplifted some mascara so she could find a new man to impregnate her just so she can get more child support that he's not going to pay anyway.

I'm sure I'm coming off as shallow and arrogant but I can't contain my disgust any longer. These hillbilly's have had 3 kids before they're out of highschool,and before you know it the mom's on welfare and the dad's faking a back injury to withdraw disability. Ignorance is busy breeding ignorance.

In the civilized part of town, the nice educated couple who should be having children aren't because they don't feel like the time is right. Smart people use birth control, and don't just have random children. They wait until they know they can afford it, afford to put money into a college fund, until they have a big enough house. By the time the smart couple has a kid, the hillbilly's are great grandparents.

(Just to be clear, I understand smart people have accidents as well. I'm not referring to people who had children at unfortunate times, because I'm sure you're raising them well. I'm referring to these hick morons who beat their 8 kids and don't bother dressing them before they take them to the local Walmart so they can run around barefoot)
    lol.. ....drew i said something so similar in front of my friends girlfriend, and he told me later she had four kids. LOL!
    10-09-09 10:44 AM
    This whole thread can be answered and closed with two words....Reality television.....its ok and cool now to act like a fool...the louder and more obnoxious the better....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 11:04 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD