After many weeks of testing and going back to the drawing board, we're finally releasing the Dark version of our Beautiful World theme.

A special interest was kept for details: we want this to deliver premium quality and the highest possible functionality on the market.

This theme features a sophisticated design, custom icons & fonts and almost all the elements redesigned, together with:
    • A Hidden Dock - Press SPACE BAR to show it and the BACK key to hide it
    • A Hidden Weather Slot - Press ALT + O to show it and ALT + I key to hide it
    • A dedicated SMS key - The $ button
    • Today feature
    • Animated transitions
    • Great customer care

And it's very fast! You won't experience any lag (tested on our BlackBerrys, packed with e-mails and apps).

We started giving free copies of our releases to everybody who has already purchased the White or Red version of Beautiful World and we don't want to stop now Details on how to get the Black version will be sent to you via e-mail in a couple of days, so stay posted!

For everybody else, until the 15th of November you can get the Black and Red versions at the price of one! Just press the button and you're set!

Get Beautiful World from MobiHand
    for only 3,81 USD

If you encounter any issues or if you have a questions, please e-mail us at [email protected]

Here is the free coupon code, for 10 copies: "blackgemini". Apply it at checkout and get a 100% discount. < Edit: The coupons are all used up.

In return, please leave us a review and a rating on the MobiHand page. Thanks!
    Last edited by beautifulberry; 11-07-10 at 04:15 PM.
    OMassalia and olitle3sakti like this.
    10-22-10 04:00 PM
    got a copy for myself. thanks
    10-22-10 04:25 PM
    i got a coupon for the black one but it was for the 9700. can you please sennd me the one for 85xx i bought the red one already. please help. also the hidden today doesnt show on the 85xx, nor does the weather slot. what am i doing wrong.
    10-22-10 09:49 PM
    I also received a code for the 9700, and am running 8530...Please advise...Thanks! B.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 10:08 PM
    I also received an email with a code for the 9700, and am running 8530...Please advise...Thanks! B.

10-22-10 10:09 PM
    Not sure what you guys did but I clicked on the same link, entered the same code and got a 85XX download.

Thanks Beautiful Berry for sharing with us. Nice clean theme!
    Last edited by dlo455; 10-22-10 at 11:36 PM.
    10-22-10 11:33 PM
    I also received an email with a code for the 9700, and am running 8530...Please advise...Thanks! B.
    i got a coupon for the black one but it was for the 9700. can you please sennd me the one for 85xx i bought the red one already. please help. also the hidden today doesnt show on the 85xx, nor does the weather slot. what am i doing wrong.
    I'm not sure why that happened, we've tested the link and it works fine. I have sent you PMs with a new coupon code an precise instructions If anybody experienced the same issue, please send us a e-mail ([email protected]) and we will check it out.

About the Weather Slot, you need to update to v2.2, from your MobiHand account.
    10-23-10 04:53 AM
    I am trying to get this theme but it keeps saying that blackgemini is an invalid promo code.

I emailed beautifulberry @ their listed support email address but perhaps someone here could advise me sooner.

Thank you.
    11-06-10 09:09 PM
    I am trying to get this theme but it keeps saying that blackgemini is an invalid promo code.

I emailed beautifulberry @ their listed support email address but perhaps someone here could advise me sooner.

Thank you.
    The coupon codes were all used up in a few hours, that's why it's not working, sorry
    11-07-10 04:15 PM
    Hey! Its me again..so how's the OS 6 Icon version coming along? Any luck?

11-07-10 08:52 PM
    Hey! Its me again..so how's the OS 6 Icon version coming along? Any luck?

Hi,

The OS 6 icons version is on hold for the moment, as we're working on a few new projects.
    11-08-10 04:23 PM
    Very nice!! Good job!!
    11-08-10 05:11 PM
    Thank you! The OS6 version is coming out in March and there is a new theme under development as well!
    02-09-11 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD