Features
    - Based on the Precision Zen Theme
    - Customizable Homescreen Icons
    - Fade transitions between Apps, Homescreen, etc.
    - Rearranged Homescreen Icons
    - Backdrop Behind Homescreen Icons
    - Transparent Menu/Dialog Box
    - Hotkeys: "$" for SMS/MMS and "Space" for QuickLaunch
    - Clickable Clock, Calendar, Manage Connections and Options
    - Additional Buttons (Messages, Browser, Contacts, Search)

Supported Devices
    - Curve 8330, 8530i, 8520, 8530
    - Bold 9000, 9700

Download
    Customize Precision Zen Tweak

Other Themes
    Precision Today

Child Themes
    Precision Zen Tweak
    Precision Zen Tweak Mini
    Last edited by Yosaki; 06-25-10 at 03:42 AM.
    12-11-09 03:29 AM
    Which weather app is that in the picture?
    02-14-10 11:13 AM
    Which weather app is that in the picture?
    Its BeWeather (BerryWeather). Is the weather icon not reachable? I have weathereye because it pushes weather to my phone so it never has to request information unless I request it. Saves on battery, so I can't see the temp from the homescreen. Can this be fixed?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 03:12 PM
    Does anyone else have problems with their weather icon on the homepage in the weather slot? It seems the icon for me won't update, but if I go to applications it's updated there. The only way to fix it is to move the icon, go back to homepage, then move it back and open the homepage, then it will display the correct icon. I've used BeWeather and WeatherEye and both won't update on some themes. (This one, CB2, and one other theme.) Now on themes where the weather icon is directly in the dock, it works. I don't understand what's going on. I have 5.0.0.3xx that came on my U.S. Cellular 8530.

Edit: It could be because I installed the 8330 5.0 theme... is it?
    02-14-10 07:50 PM
    Updated with Hidden Dock!
    03-21-10 04:37 PM
    can you change the blue icon box to black like the old os 4.6?
    03-29-10 08:56 PM
    Is there anyway you can increase the font size in the phone function? Other than the really small font, this the best theme I have used on my BB. Thanks!
    04-19-10 01:41 PM
    So for the new one nathanix theme base is required?
    Will you be re-adding the weather slot?
    What does the new base add as far as features?
    Last edited by Seven.07; 04-19-10 at 06:00 PM.
    04-19-10 05:57 PM
    Would you be able to make the v1.0.2 Weather OTA, with a hidden today?

I'm in love with this theme and i'm running it on my phone, and its just missing a hidden today!
    06-03-10 03:11 AM
    I am trying to download the theme but getting an error...
    06-08-10 01:23 PM
    Sorry for being absent for so long! I have redone Precision Zen Tweak as well as Precision Today. I hope you guys like it!
    06-21-10 03:32 PM
    Can you remove the profile icon from the homepage,please?
    06-21-10 05:10 PM
    This is a really good theme i love the idea of being able to click on everything on top banner the only thing that would make it perfect is mini icons or hidden dock that would make it a little more wallpaper friendly but its still a nice theme
    06-21-10 07:03 PM
    Can you remove the profile icon from the homepage,please?
    Click on Customize Precision Zen Tweak to find out more info. Check the first post.

This is a really good theme i love the idea of being able to click on everything on top banner the only thing that would make it perfect is mini icons or hidden dock that would make it a little more wallpaper friendly but its still a nice theme
    A hidden dock can be arranged but you will have to read up more about customizing the theme. =) Check the first post.
    06-25-10 04:04 AM
    The link appears to be dead!

Another quick question for ya once you fix the link - have you updated this for the latest hybrid's over at BBTweaks.com yet? Specifically the battery charging indicator is what I'm mainly curious about.

Many thanks! Hope the link is fixed soon cuz I forgot to back my last theme up when I installed the latest hybrid! lol
    11-12-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD