Requirements
    - 85xx with OS 4.6.1
    - 8330 with OS 5.0
    - Updated Precision Zen Base Theme (Download)

Features -
    - Based on the Precision Zen Theme for 8520
    - Customizable Homescreen Icons
    - Transitions between Apps, Homescreen, etc. (OS 5.0 only)
    - Rearranged Homescreen Icons
    - Backdrop Behind Homescreen Icons

- Slight Icon Fixes (Wi-Fi, Battery, Bluetooth, etc.)
    - Ability to Scroll Up from All Icons
    - Optional Weather Slot (DL v1.0.2 OTA for No Weather Slot)

v1.0.2 OTA *Newest Release*
    v1.0.2 Weather OTA*Newest Release*
    v1.0.2 OS 4.6 OTA *85xx Compatible*

Other Themes
    Precision Today
    Precision Zen Tweak

If you have any comments or suggestions on how I can improve this theme, please leave a message. =)

Last edited by Yosaki; 03-21-10 at 04:34 PM.
    12-11-09 03:27 AM
    Love the theme, But I can't get it on my phone, I upload it, But it doesn't show. I have an 8520 4.6
    12-13-09 11:26 AM
    It doest not work on my 8520 with 4.6 OS.
    12-13-09 02:39 PM
    This theme is great, but it only works with os 5.0, i'm using it right now , and the transitions are awesome����� great work and thanx
    12-13-09 05:14 PM
    I just updated with 85xx 4.6 support! Enjoy!

http://error404.000webhost.com/?
    12-14-09 12:12 AM
    it dosent work when i download on my blackberry?
    12-14-09 01:11 PM
    it dosent work when i download on my blackberry?
    What model is your device? What OS are you running? Which one did you download? I heard the 4.6 version doesn't work well with the 8330s if you didn't want transitions on your theme. I will have to test it out.
    12-14-09 03:11 PM
    8520 and os 4.6 i tryed every link on here
    12-15-09 11:23 AM
    it downloads but doesn't appear in themes
    12-15-09 11:42 AM
    dont worry now i got it working off nathanix forum
    12-15-09 11:56 AM
    Only thing I can see, if I can nitpick, is the WiFi icon moves slightly from the home to the app screen.
    12-16-09 06:08 PM
    hi yosaki, can i request for some tweaks with your precision L theme? can you remove the blue background of the icon selection? i want the same background that is transparent just like the same precision original theme and is it possible to put a hidden today on your theme? last one, can you remove the app font in the home screen? i hope you consider my request thanks a lot! i really love this theme thats why i'm planning to use this forever
    Last edited by desco; 12-16-09 at 10:35 PM.
    12-16-09 10:20 PM
    I like the blue background on the icons!
    12-17-09 12:54 AM
    Only thing I can see, if I can nitpick, is the WiFi icon moves slightly from the home to the app screen.
    Alright, I fixed that. It will be fixed in V1.0.1 =) The bluetooth icon was slightly off too. I want them to be perfect =P haha!

hi yosaki, can i request for some tweaks with your precision L theme? can you remove the blue background of the icon selection? i want the same background that is transparent just like the same precision original theme and is it possible to put a hidden today on your theme? last one, can you remove the app font in the home screen? i hope you consider my request thanks a lot! i really love this theme thats why i'm planning to use this forever
    Hmm...I'm not good at all with picture editing but I will try to make the focus to be grey. Hidden Today will work but then it will cut off because of the way the theme builder was designed, so that is up to you if you really want it. I can remove the app font easily for you. Let me know if I can do anything else.
    12-18-09 04:26 AM
    oh its ok yosaki, dont put the today theme and dont change the backdrop. Just remove the font in the home screen thanks a lot! 5 stars for you!
    12-18-09 01:44 PM
    I discovered another thing today...

Usually when I get a new message on BBM, the icon changes so it has like a red star beside it. With this theme I don't get the icon change anymore.
    12-18-09 09:09 PM
    I discovered another thing today...

Usually when I get a new message on BBM, the icon changes so it has like a red star beside it. With this theme I don't get the icon change anymore.
    That isn't a problem with the theme. I mean it is, but thats a RIM issue. There is nothing I can do it about any of the themes made with Theme Builder 5.0. Sorry.

oh its ok yosaki, dont put the today theme and dont change the backdrop. Just remove the font in the home screen thanks a lot! 5 stars for you!
    Alright I'll post an desktop install file for you. Gimme a few minutes.
    12-19-09 11:06 PM
    Awesome, ty...
    12-22-09 08:07 PM
    Ahh crap! I forgot to upload the files....I am going to work right now so I will post the updates after work. This will include Precision Today, Precision Zen Tweak and Precision L. Precision L will be labeled as 1.01 as it fixes some inconsistent icons. But i will get your non-appllication name theme to you ASAP.

UPDATE: v1.0.1 has been uploaded! 85xx 4.6 compatible version will come soon.
    Last edited by Yosaki; 12-24-09 at 04:30 AM.
    12-22-09 08:14 PM
    One small nitpick: could you make it so that you can go up or right from any of the icons, similar to how the old BB Dimension L theme worked?
    12-25-09 01:13 AM
    Anyway you could make the precision L with a hidden today (I could live with just 3 calander events or so)? Good themes for this phone are hard to come by and your theme rocks. Hidden today would make it that much better for me! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    12-25-09 05:06 PM
    Anyway you could make the precision L with a hidden today (I could live with just 3 calander events or so)? Good themes for this phone are hard to come by and your theme rocks. Hidden today would make it that much better for me! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    I forget one thing. Could you keep a spot in the right hand corner for a weather app?
    12-25-09 05:11 PM
    So if I understand this correctly, the newest version isn't available for the 8520 yet? And the newest version has all the fixes?
    12-27-09 10:21 PM
    Hello... I love this theme! I just got my 8530 today, and the first thing I wanted to find was an 'L' theme. I have one request though - I think the theme would be just as dynamic if the fades, transitions etc were removed. It would be just as great if menus, apps and folders could instantly appear, as they do in the preloaded themes. Let me know whatr you think. I think it would really move the theme from 98% perfect to 100% perfect!! Thanks for your consideration!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 10:17 PM
    I just put this on my 8530 and works great.

however, when i get a phone call, the phone number is lined up wrong

Also, when i answer the call on the "connected" screen, the font size is much smaller than before , making it very hard to read

did anyone else notice this?

Thanks
    12-29-09 02:21 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD