03-28-10 07:33 AM
    those bastards!!!
    03-28-10 10:18 AM
    i am the one who do it. sorry, i didnt mean any offense to you, i just want to re-share these themes. i have deleted it all..i think it was a free themes..i apologize that i repost them..

after all, your themes was cool..i really love it..

regards,
    03-28-10 11:02 AM
    i think it`s not bad..... but never forget to respect the maker of themes.... for example "made by xxx" and respect rules... if the maker of theme don`t want to share with other comunitys you have to respect this

best regards...
    03-28-10 11:27 AM
    Gapapa, dimaafkan gan. Jangan lagi yee.. Oya kalo sidrew tu orgnye emang blagu, narsis gila gitu ama themes yg dia bikin, bagus sih tapi agak agak kacrut jugaa.. Jgn bilang2 yee hehehe..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 01:05 PM
    Damn drew, howd you find that out?
    03-28-10 02:39 PM
    So maybe you theme dev could use this guy to get your themes to the other side of the world .. give him a link thru pm .. see if you cant work somethin out.
    03-28-10 02:49 PM
    I didn't say that I had a problem with it. All the links came back to CrackBerry anyway. Seemed legit to me. It's not like they stole our files and hosted them on their server. It would have been nice to have had a heads up. No big deal though.
    Drew
    03-28-10 04:17 PM
    I think its great! People all over the world will be rock'n all the themes from here! The themes are free so there can't possibly be any harm done. He should have asked first though!

Last edited by skribbler; 03-28-10 at 07:53 PM.
    03-28-10 07:49 PM
    owh, so its not you drew,..
    i apologize for this misunderstanding and what ive done (for repost the themes in my country),
    but there is someone, who post offensive things in the forum where i repost the themes..

Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - Thread khusus share aplikasi / themes / wallpaper

Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - Thread khusus share aplikasi / themes / wallpaper

my apologize that i made some mistake..
    i truly love themes you created drew..

*sorry if my english is bad

best regards..
    03-28-10 10:09 PM
    sharing is beautifull guys.....
    03-30-10 09:42 AM
    Chokimonki,

The person who did the posts above means well but doesn't understand what's really going on. His loyalty to us and CrackBerry is admirable but at the same time makes us look bad.

My original post was not for or against your links. It was an observation.

I give you my permission to link any of my themes on any website, as long as they come back here to the original CrackBerry thread. And as long as you post in the original thread that you�ve done so and posted us the link to your forum post.

I do not give permission to download my files and re-host on another server or website.
    I do not give permission to repost only my OTA link.
    You didn't do either of these, I'm just drawing a line for anyone else.

Would the person who created the posts above, please remove them from the Indonesian Community forum. If not for me, but for the reputation of the CrackBerry Community?

Sincerely, DReW
    03-30-10 09:58 AM
    Chokimonki,

The person who did the posts above means well but doesn't understand what's really going on. His loyalty to us and CrackBerry is admirable but at the same time makes us look bad.

My original post was not for or against your links. It was an observation.

I give you my permission to link any of my themes on any website, as long as they come back here to the original CrackBerry thread. And as long as you post in the original thread that you�ve done so and posted us the link to your forum post.

I do not give permission to download my files and re-host on another server or website.
    I do not give permission to repost only my OTA link.
    You didn't do either of these, I'm just drawing a line for anyone else.

Would the person who created the posts above, please remove them from the Indonesian Community forum. If not for me, but for the reputation of the CrackBerry Community?

Sincerely, DReW
    *standing ovation* bravo bro!
    03-30-10 10:16 AM
    Drew got a point there, I know how its feel when one of our themes were show up in foreign site, without a link back or a creator credit, even sometime I find one of my themes were hosted in different ota server, and sometimes the one who re-post the themes got a credit and even $$ for it. There's once a case like this and my themes also get hijack along with a few others, if u search the forum here u will find the similar case. The point is, I'm an indonesian, and I know were indonesian people always take a responsibility with our action, we don't hesitate to apologies if we were make mistake. And I just hope with my post, everyone here in crackberry who read this thread don't think that all indonesian people are thief and don't have manner. Our mistake is share the themes without read the thread rules nor the crackberry rules. Not steal it and claim it.
    And I also put my thumbs up for DREW for beeing such a BIG man, for all his GREAT themes and beeing very understanding without saying bad things.

-YOGA-

03-30-10 04:55 PM
    very well handled DREW, very commendable
    03-30-10 06:38 PM
    Drew got a point there, I know how its feel when one of our themes were show up in foreign site, without a link back or a creator credit, even sometime I find one of my themes were hosted in different ota server, and sometimes the one who re-post the themes got a credit and even $$ for it. There's once a case like this and my themes also get hijack along with a few others, if u search the forum here u will find the similar case. The point is, I'm an indonesian, and I know were indonesian people always take a responsibility with our action, we don't hesitate to apologies if we were make mistake. And I just hope with my post, everyone here in crackberry who read this thread don't think that all indonesian people are thief and don't have manner. Our mistake is share the themes without read the thread rules nor the crackberry rules. Not steal it and claim it.
    And I also put my thumbs up for DREW for beeing such a BIG man, for all his GREAT themes and beeing very understanding without saying bad things.

-YOGA-

You got the point brother!

salam kenal, gw Hendy dr jakarta, hehehe udah lama nih ga kesana, terakhir thn 2005 ke kute
    03-30-10 10:10 PM
    ...very cool Drew
    03-31-10 06:31 PM
    Its good to see maturity.
    03-31-10 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD