Cfrock and skippyhdog officially bring a brand new kind of theme. Virtually eliminate the need to go to your applications list. This theme is smooth, functional, and doesn't take up much space on your blackberry.
    --Branded Theme--

Includes:
    -Vertical and Horizontal Scrolling Docks
    -Custom Docks
    -Hidden Today (access to today only from bottom dock)
    -Easy navigation between docks
    -along with the blackberry's native hotkeys, the "s" key opens sms and mms; "c" key opens clock; "g" key opens manage connections; "$" key opens profile
    -------set "dial from homescreen" option to "no" under options-phone options-general options to work more efficiently
    -<escape> key hides both docks, to get the back, just start scrolling!

*slots 1-10 are the horizontal; slots 11-20 are the vertical
    *to get to horizontal dock from vertical dock scroll right then down, almost in one motion
    *to get to vertical dock from horizontal dock scroll up then left, almost in one motion

*get to the profile icon by scrolling 'up' from the vertical dock
    *when theme first loads, both docks will be on the screen. this is normal! just wait about 10 seconds for theme to fully load, then scroll up to begin!!
    **If you like this theme, give it a good rating!**

DOWNLOAD NOW!!
    Last edited by skippyhdog; 05-19-10 at 10:35 AM.
    05-16-10 10:06 AM
    Enjoy the theme!!
    05-16-10 10:29 AM
    thank u guys =)
    05-16-10 10:33 AM
    I downloaded your theme and I have to say, I have been wathching all of the threads and this has to be one of the best themes ever! I know you guys worked reAlly hard on this and it shows! Thanks for this great theme! Aj64 here in pittsburgh pa!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 11:11 AM
    I downloaded your theme and I have to say, I have been wathching all of the threads and this has to be one of the best themes ever! I know you guys worked reAlly hard on this and it shows! Thanks for this great theme! Aj64 here in pittsburgh pa!

Glad you like our theme. Was gonna make it premium for like 20$, but then I was like, why not FREE! That way everyone can enjoy a functional theme that is also pretty to look at. Go Pittsburgh!
    05-16-10 11:14 AM
    Is this the same as the last version u posted int the other thread or do I need to update?

05-16-10 12:57 PM
    Is this the same as the last version u posted int the other thread or do I need to update?

Update....the hotkeys are a little different and the today area is back to stock font to fix bug. If you want to keep older version that's ok

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-16-10 01:13 PM
    Cfrock and skippyhdog officially bring a brand new kind of theme. Virtually eliminate the need to go to your applications list. This theme is smooth, functional, and doesn't take up much space on your blackberry.
    --Branded Theme--

http://www.mybbota.com/files/Branded Theme 5.0/ss/one.jpg

http://www.mybbota.com/files/Branded Theme 5.0/ss/two.jpg

Includes:
    -Vertical and Horizontal Scrolling Docks
    -Custom Docks
    -Hidden Today (access to today only from bottom dock)
    -Easy navigation between docks
    -along with the blackberry's native hotkeys, the "s" key opens sms and mms; "c" key opens clock; "g" key opens manage connections
    -------set "dial from homescreen" option to "no" under options-phone options-general options to work more efficiently
    -<escape> key hides both docks, to get the back, just start scrolling!

*slots 1-10 are the horizontal; slots 11-20 are the vertical
    *to get to horizontal dock from vertical dock scroll right then down, almost in one motion
    *to get to vertical dock from horizontal dock scroll up then left, almost in one motion

*get to the profile icon by scrolling 'up' from the vertical dock
    *when theme first loads, both docks will be on the screen. this is normal! just wait about 10 seconds for theme to fully load, then scroll up to begin!!
    **If you like this theme, give it a good rating!**

http://bit.ly/b0XtYe
    Hey guys, downloaded this and I'm completely blown away. Great effort on your part & an excellent theme for all!!! Thanks & please keep on collaborating - can't wait to see if you've anything else up your sleeve, though this would be hard to top.

This theme is freaking Brilliant!!! The more I use it, the better I like it.

Last edited by nfldberryuser; 05-16-10 at 06:00 PM.
    05-16-10 02:13 PM
    glad u like
    05-16-10 03:14 PM
    Excellent theme, and it is now my favorite. No need for a weather slot, Just put your favorite weather Icon on the home screen. Works well with dark colored wallpaper and backgrounds.

Thank You
    05-16-10 08:37 PM
    Excellent theme, and it is now my favorite. No need for a weather slot, Just put your favorite weather Icon on the home screen. Works well with dark colored wallpaper and backgrounds.

Thank You
    Glad you found the theme to your liking. I am actually using this theme as well. I want to make more themes, but I don't know if I could top this idea.

05-16-10 11:00 PM
    And as always, we are open for some suggestions for future updates
    05-17-10 02:23 PM
    What about change the icon focus tab color? It blends in when I'm in sunlight.. Lol

05-17-10 03:00 PM
    What about change the icon focus tab color? It blends in when I'm in sunlight.. Lol

haha I knew you would have some info. New update coming this week. addresses the icon focus tab color, bolder new font for today area, "$" hotkey for access to profile, vertical to horizontal dock bug fix (not a serious bug, just a bug that makes you end up with both docks on the screen, chances are you havent found it or the right combination of scrolls to do it but I have )
    Last edited by skippyhdog; 05-17-10 at 03:13 PM.
    05-17-10 03:08 PM
    Oh I have actually figured out exactly how to bring up both. Lol it actually looks kinda cool. Lol right then left..

05-17-10 04:05 PM
    Oh I have actually figured out exactly how to bring up both. Lol it actually looks kinda cool. Lol right then left..

Lol well the update will fix that problem. However, I need another font for the today area that is not application content....any suggestions?
    05-17-10 04:20 PM
    ===== QUOTE ryaninfg ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Lol well the update will fix that problem. However, I need another font for the today area that is not application content....any suggestions?
    Sure you want to change the font for the today area? Personally, I find it pretty good. Clean & quite readable.

It might be nice to have more contrasting colours in the focus icons.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the update - great theme!!!

05-17-10 06:36 PM
    Well I guess if it aint broked, I won't fix

05-17-10 07:05 PM
    I like last update very much!!!
    Everything works and looks well!
    Font in today area readable for dark wallpaper (what is better for battery life),
    nice speed and precisely docks motion, variety in shortcuts ...
    But it seems for me It would be nice to :
    - have some transparency(90 or 80%) in menu, a little bit bigger font in time area!
    - make more contrasting the focus icons or / and may be make it in shape of stair sliding over the dock?...
    - fix bug when two docks on screen at the same time (looks like after battery pull it does not bothers a lot)

This is the great theme!
    Last edited by BBosv; 05-17-10 at 09:03 PM.
    05-17-10 08:43 PM
    Boourns!! to transparent menus.. Lol

05-17-10 09:02 PM
    I like last update very much!!!
    Everything works and looks well!
    Font in today area readable for dark wallpaper (what is better for battery life),
    nice speed and precisely docks motion, variety in shortcuts ...
    But it seems for me It would be nice to :
    - have some transparency(90 or 80%) in menu, a little bit bigger font in time area!
    - make more contrasting the focus icons or / and may be make it in shape of stair sliding over the dock?...
    - fix bug when two docks on screen at the same time (looks like after battery pull it does not bothers a lot)

This is the great theme!
    Transparency is an option, not too much though. Or if public opinion says otherwise. The focus icon will be fixed on next update. The clock font stays, its not that small, and wallpaper friendly. I could perhaps make it one more size bigger, ill have to see how it looks. The two docks on the screen is an issue, but not a big one, when theme first boots up....just scroll up to get it started. I am trying to figure out how to make the invisible changer button focused on first, but I dont know how to choose which icon gets focused on first when theme boots up. Im glad you enjoy our theme.
    05-17-10 09:35 PM
    We decided on a new 'focus' background to address some of the concerns... stay tuned.
    05-18-10 12:10 AM
    Cool. Just one last thought for your consideration. The hotspots in the theme are great, but they are clumsy for anyone who doesn't have dial from homescreen disabled. Crackberry recently ran a poll to see how many people use the dial from homescreen feature & I think (I stand to be corrected - didn't have a chance to look it up before posting) most user, like myself, use the dial from homescreen feature. Any chance of posting two versions? Perhaps one with the hotspots as is and a second with 2 user-defined hotspots for the space and $ keys? The 12 icon scrolling HD theme does this very well, but for a theme like this the hotspots, if user-defined, would have to be positioned at icon 21+.

Anyway, just a thought. Looking forward to the next update.

I just checked the poll & of a little more than 7700 responders, 67% reported that they leave dial from homescreen on. Just saying
    Last edited by nfldberryuser; 05-18-10 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Checked Poll
    05-18-10 05:01 AM
    Update posted. New focus icon, "$" opens up profiles; "s" takes you to sms and mms. Dock bug fixed (sorry ryan). Download from first post
    05-18-10 10:48 AM
    Love the glossy look on the tab!! I think it is now complete, let's see what's next.

05-18-10 12:29 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD