K so i got a request from Jennifer72 bout this anyways I have another iBlack over here No weather slot - http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...-combo-463175/
    This one has a Weather Slot
    Tans Fade In And Out
    No Prof Icon I bought a app for it from BBAPPWORLD

Theme Link And Screenie - MyBBOTA.com Download - iBlack No Prof Icon Weather Icon
    Theme On The Net. LOL
    Last edited by Tinsel; 05-04-10 at 01:05 PM.
    05-04-10 12:52 PM
    You should extend the backdrop for the custom icons all the way over on the homescreen so it looks nicer with 3rd party applications.
    05-04-10 01:26 PM
    Tinsel, I downloaded this theme and it really looks nice, although it kind of runs sluggishly or slow on my curve 8530, all in all I love the color and icons but I have a need for speed! Still good job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 05:54 PM
    You should extend the backdrop for the custom icons all the way over on the homescreen so it looks nicer with 3rd party applications.
    Agreedddd !
    05-05-10 03:19 AM
    Everytime a theme is placed on Mybbota.com and i try to download it, when i "copy download link" and paste it into the ota loader it always tells me "invalid ota".
    any ideas why?
    05-06-10 08:17 AM
    It works....
    05-06-10 09:47 AM
    All you have to do is click the link for the OTA and it'll take you to the download area.

I really like the icons in this theme! I just wish that the font on the icons was larger. Also, when I created a new folder in the bb menu it wasn't highlighted when I scrolled over it. Fix those and it'll be perfect!

05-07-10 08:34 PM
    Everytime a theme is placed on Mybbota.com and i try to download it, when i "copy download link" and paste it into the ota loader it always tells me "invalid ota".
    any ideas why?
    You need to use your BB browser for OTA not pc.

05-07-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD