Cfrock and I have collaborated to bring another theme. This is the Ubuntu Theme 5.0. Enjoy!

-Hiddendock feature: <escape> hides dock, scrolling brings it back up
    -"$" hotkey opens profiles
    -"s" key opens sms and mms
    - clickable clock and network area and date area

Custom Hourglass Feature

DOWNLOAD HERE!!
    AlphaChallenor likes this.
    05-26-10 09:04 AM
    Really nice theme >>>>best features for me the amount of icons on screen and the hidden docks. Great job
    05-26-10 02:16 PM
    Excellent theme. Thanks again guys for all the hard work

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-26-10 04:24 PM
    One question - is there any reason why the lock screen defaults to the theme's original wallpaper instead of using the user-defined wallpaper? Just wondering because most themes with user-defined wallpaper use that same wallpaper for the lock screen. Again, excellent theme.

05-26-10 06:44 PM
    One question - is there any reason why the lock screen defaults to the theme's original wallpaper instead of using the user-defined wallpaper? Just wondering because most themes with user-defined wallpaper use that same wallpaper for the lock screen. Again, excellent theme.
    I didn't think it would be an issue, but I'll do an update with a fix

05-26-10 07:23 PM
    Wow Thanks for not one, but TWO great themes. I only regret that the money I spent on a few premium themes didn't go to you guys. Congrats on making the theme roundup this week & hope you make it two weeks in a row.
    05-26-10 09:16 PM
    Wow Thanks for not one, but TWO great themes. I only regret that the money I spent on a few premium themes didn't go to you guys. Congrats on making the theme roundup this week & hope you make it two weeks in a row.
    Thanks, making themes is a hobby now i guess. Our next theme will be premium, costing 9.99$!

Just KIDDING!

Will keep bringing free themes to the 8500, probably until I upgrade to 9650 in decemeber haha
    05-26-10 09:57 PM
    I also just wanted to say that DREW answered a question of mine regarding this theme, so kudos to him as well
    05-26-10 09:59 PM
    So far I am loving this theme, great work, and thank you!

As far as the different picture when the keyboard is locked, I actually like that. It's a good visual cue to know that it's locked.
    05-26-10 10:21 PM
    So far I am loving this theme, great work, and thank you!

As far as the different picture when the keyboard is locked, I actually like that. It's a good visual cue to know that it's locked.
    haha good to know. I wasn't exactly sure when I was gonna get around to it.
    05-26-10 10:30 PM
    We're working on a new one guys & gals.. and I think you'll be impressed!
    05-26-10 11:32 PM
    Bump....er boats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 04:13 PM
    So... If I update this do I just download and install over current or do I need to delete current? MORE IMPORTANTLY, I'm already plenty happy with this thing, if I update am I gonna have to move all my dang folders again? I hate trying out new themes cuz of having to rearrange icons AGAIN
    05-27-10 05:00 PM
    awesome theme guys I'll be keeping this one for some time!!
    05-27-10 05:52 PM
    So... If I update this do I just download and install over current or do I need to delete current? MORE IMPORTANTLY, I'm already plenty happy with this thing, if I update am I gonna have to move all my dang folders again? I hate trying out new themes cuz of having to rearrange icons AGAIN
    I've noticed that as long as the updated theme has the same name, it can install over an existing theme, which prevents having to re-order everything, folders included

05-27-10 08:03 PM
    I've noticed that as long as the updated theme has the same name, it can install over an existing theme, which prevents having to re-order everything, folders included

Yep, I take good precautions with that
    05-27-10 08:06 PM
    The only time you should have to move folders is if I change the name. The only time I change the name is when it goes from beta to official. All future updates will have the same name, which means you don't have to move your folders again.
    05-27-10 08:40 PM
    Nice job--great looking theme! I find a little lag when moving through the icons. I'm not a fan of hidden docks (I know you can leave them on screen with this theme) but even when hidden, you still have the time, date and weather slot on screen. That works well.
    05-28-10 09:06 AM
    I've been using it for a few days now, and still really like it. I would love to see one with the same type of layout, only black/gray instead of the brown/orange look. That would be a little easier to match a different wallpaper if you wanted, and would match the frame around the clock a little better I think. It's still my fav theme on my BB so far!
    05-28-10 07:45 PM
    I've been using it for a few days now, and still really like it. I would love to see one with the same type of layout, only black/gray instead of the brown/orange look. That would be a little easier to match a different wallpaper if you wanted, and would match the frame around the clock a little better I think. It's still my fav theme on my BB so far!
    Look for our "Out of the Blue" Theme on the forum. Should be near top. Its blue
    05-28-10 07:49 PM
    Anyway you could make this for the 8330?
    The theme looks awesome btw!

05-30-10 09:36 PM
    Unfortunatly, this is 85XX series release only

05-31-10 11:17 AM
    Is there a way to scroll calendar when you have it highlighted on the dock. I did by accident before but don't know how to do it. Great theme tho. Everything where I need it no changing screens

06-01-10 06:45 PM
    Is there a way to scroll calendar when you have it highlighted on the dock. I did by accident before but don't know how to do it. Great theme tho. Everything where I need it no changing screens

Sorry, but that is not supported by our theme. I may issue an update in the future to add this.
    06-01-10 06:56 PM
    Aiight. Like I said I got to it somehow by accident as I was cleaning my screen and no ides how it happened. Was able to select appointments right on home screen

06-01-10 07:12 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD