HAS transitions
    NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen
    NO access to the Today Area

*4/21/2010
    This theme now has a brother here.

*4/20/2010 9:00pm EST
    *READ MY EXPLAINATION OF THE FONT/COLOR ISSUE*

*4/19/2010 3:00pm EST
    *Edit: I hated the "Unread Icons" after a day so I changed them & changed a font color.

*4/19/2010 10:30pm EST
    *Added Clickable Clock I learned how to do over at Matt Ginsberg | Web and Graphic Designer | Blackberry Theme Developer

This theme has:
    - Wallpaper: I downloaded many years ago at reciful.com which no longer exists.
    - Icons: revamped from my 8330 deault VzW theme
    - Home Screen Wallpaper you set will also be Lock Screen background
    - Today Preview
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - To access icon in Weather Slot on Home Screen, click the Track Pad when the dock in down.
    - Weather Slot on Lock Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - Weather Application displayed Weatherbug, use what ever you want.

*This was made using a VzW 8530 OS v5.0.0.508.
    *It does not function properly on OSs less than 5.0.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

drew15 OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    Want to truely make this theme YOURS & put in your own backgrounds?
    I customize for donations. PM me for more details.

If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Theme -God of War 3- here.
    *FREE* Theme -Reciful- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW15 here
    *FREE* Theme -Concept 08 Camaro- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW13 here.
    *FREE* Theme -Lady Luck- Hidden L Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW12 here.
    *FREE* Theme -Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Remove dead images 2014-06-04
    04-18-10 09:56 PM
    I like the Gothic feel of this one. The wallpaper is sweet. Another awesome theme, Drew! Skills! =)
    04-18-10 10:49 PM
    Another sick theme drew.... But where is the link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 03:15 AM
    *repeated myself in my next post*
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 04-19-10 at 07:23 AM.
    04-19-10 06:30 AM
    Hey, I'm wondering if u could make a stock precision theme in this layout?? All icons, focus, and wallpapers stock, with transitions and hidden today.. Definitely would donate if that was around..

04-19-10 06:53 AM
    Another sick theme drew.... But where is the link?
    This is a trip. That OTA link is strategicly placed under the donate button. It's funny how in people's pursuit to ignore the button, they miss the OTA. Thanx for the daily laugh & please, Enjoy.
    04-19-10 07:21 AM
    soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-19-10 02:00 PM
    *Edit: I hated the "Unread Icons" after a day so I changed them & changed a font color. Re-download if you got this theme before 4/19, 3:00pm EST.*
    04-19-10 02:11 PM
    soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can thank this Doll for the color scheme idea.
    04-19-10 02:12 PM
    Drew I really like this theme a lot, thank you. I have one question though, what is the little blue icon to the left of the battery meter ?
    04-19-10 03:35 PM
    That's the Sound Profile Icon. I was thinking of going back to the default Profile icons rather than the VzW ones. It wouldn't look so out of place than.

04-19-10 04:49 PM
    Drew,as I said in the green thingy thread, You Are The Master! Keep it up.

04-19-10 05:46 PM
    Another great theme. Is this guy amazing or what?
    04-19-10 05:51 PM
    This is my favorite theme from you to date. You have topped yourself. Thanks so much!

04-19-10 05:57 PM
    Hey, I'm wondering if u could make a stock precision theme in this layout?? All icons, focus, and wallpapers stock, with transitions and hidden today.. Definitely would donate if that was around..

What do ya think??
    04-19-10 06:00 PM
    will the root theme be free for download or by donation only. it is realy nice like the bleu. thanks
    04-19-10 07:20 PM
    i downloaded twice but i still couldnt find it in my theme list,but it does shown in my application list.weird,im using onyx OS v 586.any idea?
    04-19-10 08:49 PM
    i downloaded twice but i still couldnt find it in my theme list,but it does shown in my application list.weird,im using onyx OS v 586.any idea?
    You can download themes made for the 8530 to your 9700 but they won't work. You have to stick to your model phone. Sorry.
    04-19-10 09:41 PM
    *Added Clickable Clock I learned how to do over at Matt Ginsberg | Web and Graphic Designer | Blackberry Theme Developer
    04-19-10 09:42 PM
    oww sorry,i got the link from the round up weekly theme at cb and i thought os 5 only for bold.my bad.awesome theme though,too bad u dont have one for onyx
    04-19-10 10:18 PM
    That's the Sound Profile Icon. I was thinking of going back to the default Profile icons rather than the VzW ones. It wouldn't look so out of place than.

OK, I don't think it looks out of place I just could not figure out what it was LOL. It is one of my favorite themes right now
    04-19-10 10:28 PM

Thanks for the shout. Congrats on being on the theme roundup.
    04-20-10 12:29 AM
    Another great theme by D.R.e.W!!
    04-20-10 02:23 PM
    Awesome theme!!! My only gripe is that some of the font colors don't contrast well with background colors, especially in BBM. The reds seem overpowering and uneven in some places. Very good theme nonetheless. Also, i wouldn't mind a version with the icons, wallpapers and colors from your 5th theme either. Your 5th theme has an elegant air to it.

Instant fan!
    Last edited by donciclon; 04-20-10 at 04:43 PM.
    04-20-10 04:33 PM
    Drew,
    I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but in the bb messenger, if you are writing a new message, you can't see what you are writing with the red lettering on the black background... maybe you can make the lettering white or make it the same as the sms texting (which is white background)? same with bbm groups, the group names and stuff are all really hard to read.
    These issues are because of limitations of the BlackBerry OS software & it apps. A lot of settings are linked together. There are two settings in Theme Builder called "Application Background" & "Application Text". See how there is a black background in the Call Log, Message list, the Address Book, the Options list, the Calendar, in Search, etc. The SMS app does not use this background setting, it keeps the background white. BBM uses the background setting in the text entry field. Now both SMS and BBM are using the "Application Text" setting of the dark red which is my happy medium. If I change the "App Text" to white, you won't see the text you're typing in the SMS app. If I change the "App Text" to black, you won't see the text you're typing the in BBM app. I started with the text the same color as the Battery icon and the Unread message icons but it was too hard to see the text in the SMS text entry area. I use both the SMS & BBM apps all the time so the Dark Red was the lesser of two evils. I am currently using the theme so I'll gradually try to tweak this to equal this issue out with removing the black throughout the theme.
    04-20-10 08:03 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD