Drew's work is amazing. I've downloaded several of his themes and they all rock--his attention to detail is incredible. I am super fortunate to have just had him make me a custom theme that is a take off on "drew04" and "drew05" The time, effort, and patience Drew put in shows. I love it love it love it! Please donate to him--he knows his stuff and his themes highlight his expertise and look phenomenal
    03-01-10 06:25 PM
    Nice theme. Is there anyway to always keep the calendar appointments on the main screen? Currently, it looks like the only way to view them is when you scroll over the calendar icon.

Thanks.
    I agree! Would love to see the Today Plus type style where the calendar entries actually stay on the screen rather than just when a mouse-over occurs.

Thanks!
    03-04-10 06:54 PM
    Kick a donation his way and I have the feeling your wish might be granted.

I did and it was!

Good work deserves reward..

Tim
    03-04-10 07:32 PM
    Hey awesome theme can u please please make one for 4.6 i really like this theme or if you dont mind send me the wallpaper, icons so i can make it myself if u dont mind i wont post it up PM me....
    03-07-10 02:58 PM
    Hey awesome theme can u please please make one for 4.6 i really like this theme or if you dont mind send me the wallpaper, icons so i can make it myself if u dont mind i wont post it up PM me....
    You 4.6 people have no excuse anymore. There's a 5.0 update for both phones in the 8520/8530 forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:09 PM
    Do the OS upgrade like rastahl suggested and you will love how much better the themes work and better battery life.

You will like your themes even more!

Tim
    03-07-10 08:12 PM
    Here's an example of a theme I customized using this theme.
    03-07-10 11:13 PM
    i love the green theme is there a way you can make one without the weather slot? thanks im currently using it and love it but just dont care for the weather slot lol i havent really found another green theme on here at all but this one i love green
    03-08-10 09:04 AM
    i love the green theme is there a way you can make one without the weather slot? thanks im currently using it and love it but just dont care for the weather slot lol i havent really found another green theme on here at all but this one i love green
    As always, you can enjoy the theme as is for free.
    If you'd like something customized, please send me a PM (Private message).
    Thanx, Drew
    03-08-10 09:53 AM
    You PM'ed me then turned off the ability to receive PMs.
    "xrandallx has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    03-08-10 02:56 PM
    they are turned on i allowed everyone to pm let me check my settings cause i was updating my profile earlier
    03-08-10 03:17 PM
    sorry rastahl i had this checked
    You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
    Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

its all fixed now lol my mistake
    03-08-10 03:19 PM
    when this theme is active and i go media i can not use the explore option to explore my card or my device any news about this?
    anything else besides that im loving this theme.
    03-08-10 08:20 PM
    when this theme is active and i go media i can not use the explore option to explore my card or my device any news about this?
    anything else besides that im loving this theme.
    That's why BlackBerry added the "Files" app.
    It works the same way as "Explore" function did.
    03-09-10 08:52 AM
    hey i'm trying to download but the link is broken?
    03-13-10 06:46 PM
    hey i'm trying to download but the link is broken?
    The DMs are down but the OTAs work.

03-13-10 07:59 PM
    You 4.6 people have no excuse anymore. There's a 5.0 update for both phones in the 8520/8530 forum.

yes but the tmobile phones with the 5.0 update sucks!!! it makes the uma wifi so choppy it isnt even woth using it.. horrible// i have tried 5 dif ways of installing to 5.0 even with a clean wipe. but it is something that needs fixed before i screw up something that i use on a daily basis just for a new os.
    what are to do?
    03-14-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks I love your themes. Keep up the good work. You have one on your linked page that I really want how to I get it. You can BBM me with the answer. Again thanks.
    03-16-10 02:02 AM
    I love the red theme. Great job. $$$ sent

03-23-10 08:08 AM
    I really like this, I have the green one, my only problem with it is that it seems to slow down my blackberry compared to the other default themes. Anything I can do to fix it?

03-23-10 10:09 AM
    my only problem with it is that it seems to slow down my blackberry compared to the other default themes.
    Slow how? Please be very descriptive.

1. have you rebooted the phone, this may help.
    2. My bet would be the Transitions (which the green one has). I put them in the themes for everyone else, but I don't use them on my phone. They're time wasters. That's why the Default themes don't use them.

Just for giggles, try installing the one without the Transitions (85XX-drew04nt). I know it's Red, but see if it feels faster.
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 03-23-10 at 10:38 AM.
    03-23-10 10:27 AM
    When I try to load my main window, its the one with all my apps, (forgive me, I'm new to blackberrys, I have no idea what its called) but when I do that, it takes sometimes up to forty five seconds to load and then let me scroll through it. it is considerably slower than the default theme, I've tried a reboot and its a little better, but still kind of slow.

03-23-10 10:34 AM
    When I try to load my main window, its the one with all my apps, (forgive me, I'm new to blackberrys, I have no idea what its called) but when I do that, it takes sometimes up to forty five seconds to load and then let me scroll through it. it is considerably slower than the default theme, I've tried a reboot and its a little better, but still kind of slow.

How are you rebooting the phone. Powering on & off is not the same. Pull the battery or do a "eft alt + right shift + del".

You're the first & this themes been out for a while.
    03-23-10 10:48 AM
    Pullin the battery is the way I do it, but if its just transitions, I can live with it, cuz I REALLY like this green. I just thought maybe there was something wrong wiff my phone.

03-23-10 10:56 AM
    ur a genious
    04-04-10 12:08 PM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD