so heres my first theme for the 8520, its called 85xx blue flash, and iv just popped it in the app store for a very low priced $0.99, iv been running it on my phone for the last day an a half now and its really fast and slick

comes with 6 customiseable homscreen icons, and a hidden today section too

this is the blue version, but the pink version will be out very soon and i`ll add it as soon as i can get some screenies sorted

*****UPDATE***** Pink version now out *****UPDATE*****

heres the link for in the app store, or if you look in the mobile cb app store, go into themes then arrange low to high in price
    (mines the lowest priced at $0.99)

Blue Flash for 85xx Curve - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Pink Flash for 85xx Curve - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

also attached are some cool alternative backgrounds

enjoy
    Last edited by daveastra; 08-16-09 at 12:00 PM.
    08-13-09 12:37 PM
    no freedom for 8500's?
    08-22-09 08:53 PM
    no freedom for 8500's?
    I did find a theme on www.themes4bb.com that was free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:49 AM
    Cool, thanks...
    09-18-09 01:19 PM
    Love the themes that you created... I'm also playing around trying to create some themes as well... I do have a question for you... I wanted to get your blue theme for myself and the pink one for my girlfriend. In doing so, if I purchase from my crackberry account, will I be able to send to her phone? Or do I need to purchase them separately?
    10-12-09 10:03 AM
    I think it should be free!

10-12-09 10:27 AM
    okayyy so i downloaded the pink one and its really nice...but i set a picture i took as the background in the home menu...and i dont want it there i want the pink background that came with this theme...but i dont know how to get rid of my picture..i've even deleted the picute but its still there lol...can anyone help??
    10-20-09 11:59 AM
    in picture gallery, select an image, press menu key, then choose "Reset Home Screen Image".
    10-21-09 02:16 AM
    Should be free
    A lot of poor students have blackberrys you know!! lmao
    01-02-10 12:41 PM
    I have also downloaded the theme its one of the best but have the same problem I reset home screen image but the photo is still behind my main menu not the home screen how can I get it back to normal? Thanks

04-02-10 06:52 PM
    Also this theme would be a lot better if the picture behind the main menu stayed the set picture of the theme, I can't get it back?? Behind main menu only worked on home screen .

04-02-10 07:00 PM
    I have also downloaded the theme its one of the best but have the same problem I reset home screen image but the photo is still behind my main menu not the home screen how can I get it back to normal? Thanks

hi there, this is an issue unfortunately which cant be resolved on the older style themes, as it will happen every image you change, two ways to get the image back, use the images i have attached to this post (pink and blue provided) or go into options>theme>menu key> reset default. this will reset icon layout and such as well though so saving the image is ya simplest bet. sorry for any hassle its caused
    04-02-10 08:01 PM

I've seen this when a theme made for 4.6 is applied to a phone running 5.0.

04-02-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD