Past couple days BBM has been playing up at night here in the UK, but tonight its happening again, messages not sending/delivering etc! Every single one of my BBM contacts is saying the same, and lots of people are on Twitter/Facebook etc, all you have do is search BBM to see it!

Anyone on here having the problems?
    Even internet at that as well, all apps are down as well, that goes for LOTS of people!
    06-07-11 05:41 PM
    Yep big BIS problem its starting to annoy me!
    06-07-11 05:43 PM
    Yes seem to be quite widespread within the UK across all networks!
    What network are you on?
    06-07-11 05:47 PM
    Orange,yourself? Its like having a normal phone without BIS.
    06-07-11 05:49 PM
    Lol yeah it is, I use BBM all the time as everybody I know has BB so its just better lol!
    I'm on the 3 network, 02 and Voda are having problems as well!
    06-07-11 05:50 PM
    Only thing I can think of is that RIM are doing something, to cause every network to have problems. Be nice to be told though.
    GentlemanCool likes this.
    06-07-11 05:53 PM
    Yeah the same is happening for me aswell in the UK. Im on Orange and ive noticed that for the past few nights from around 6pm onwards BBM has been really slow sending and most times not sending at all :/ all my friends are having the same problem aswell :/ it would be nice for rim to let us know what's going on...
    06-07-11 05:56 PM
    Something to do with BBM 6 maybe?
    06-07-11 06:03 PM
    Yeah the same is happening for me aswell in the UK. Im on Orange and ive noticed that for the past few nights from around 6pm onwards BBM has been really slow sending and most times not sending at all :/ all my friends are having the same problem aswell :/ it would be nice for rim to let us know what's going on...
    Exactly the same, other than that I'm on a different network!
    All you have do is search BBM on twitter and facebook and there are so many people saying theyre having problems, especially facebook lol...
    06-07-11 06:04 PM
    Exactly the same, other than that I'm on a different network!
    All you have do is search BBM on twitter and facebook and there are so many people saying theyre having problems, especially facebook lol...
    Yeah exactly the same lol, all i see on facebook is people complaining aswell! and also ive got mates in the States and in Netherlands and there's isn't working either so it's definitely not just us Brits.
    06-07-11 06:09 PM
    BB decided close down and turn off the servers lol...
    06-07-11 06:14 PM
    Just Heard that most of the networks are Upgrading there Blackberry internet services and should be fully working within the next 24hours.
    06-07-11 06:19 PM
    I've heard mixed things so not a clue hopefully it is that, so I can use WiFi again.
    06-07-11 06:22 PM
    Just Heard that most of the networks are Upgrading there Blackberry internet services and should be fully working within the next 24hours.
    Where did you hear this?
    06-07-11 06:23 PM
    My Friend called Vodaphone and they said should be fully working by 6am. and another friend called orange and they said could take upto 24hours.
    06-07-11 06:39 PM
    When I was on the phone to Orange earlier they said they had an outage and wernt sure when it was going to be back, the man also contacted the IT department.
    06-07-11 06:40 PM
    BIS data was working on O2 until about 10:30pm UK time, but lost functionality sometime while I was driving home. Reappeared about 10 minutes ago with all services working over cellular. From the way BBM appeared to transmit to the server (checkmark) but no delivery indications (D/R), it seems likely this is overnight maintenance work.

Interesting note, it looks like BIS over WiFi has been down at least since Monday evening, maybe longer.

There were also some reports of similar problems from N Ireland Monday night,
    06-07-11 07:30 PM
    BB Bold 9780 on T-Mobile UK, and also happening to a friend in Cork, Ireland, BBM is yes and no, sometimes works, most of the time it doesnt, messages come eventually, again, only get the Tick, no D or R, twitter is the same, works mostly, sometimes timeouts, havent seen any problems with facebook and email seems to be fine, i rang tmobile up earlier about BIS over wifi not working, they 'Refreshed my service' and it didnt help, this better be fixed soon, or an official word from RIM
    06-07-11 08:28 PM
    No problems here in chicago so far
    06-07-11 08:29 PM
    I am in New York USA. I have been having issues with my blackberry also.
    06-07-11 08:35 PM
    I am in New York USA. I have been having issues with my blackberry also.
    No problems here in ontario canada under bell...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 08:47 PM
    No problems here in El Salvador, Central America

Posted from my BB 9700 at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-07-11 08:48 PM
    Question, I am in Wisconsin on AT&T but my carrier is Vodafone Netherlands. Can it be that they are having issues also? is it worldwide or only UK?
    06-07-11 09:00 PM
    No problems here in California on Verizon.
    06-07-11 09:13 PM
    AT&T, central Florida, BIS, WiFi, no problems.

06-07-11 09:14 PM
132 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD