Some of my bbm contacts seem to have cool symbols next to their display names, such as a spade and a lightning bolt, i can't find these symbols, and when I try to paste them into the change display name field, it does not give me the option. Does anyone know what these are and how I can get them?
    Thanks!
    03-26-08 12:35 AM
    Don't know about the spade or lightning bolt, but you can get smilies, a heart and other symbols if you edit your info and hit the symbol key.
    03-26-08 01:24 AM
    Don't know about the spade or lightning bolt, but you can get smilies, a heart and other symbols if you edit your info and hit the symbol key.
    seriously, is this lightening bolt possible? lol
    03-26-08 01:36 AM
    I was wondering the same thing. I have some contacts with cool symbols, I want them too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 02:15 AM
    In hindsight... perhaps you could just ask your contacts how they got them? And be sure to let us know how to get the lightning bolt too
    03-26-08 02:35 AM
    In hindsight... perhaps you could just ask your contacts how they got them? And be sure to let us know how to get the lightning bolt too
    it's all about the bolt... of love...

03-26-08 02:36 AM
    lightning... not lightening.

yikes.
    03-26-08 02:49 AM
    ☂ ☃ ☁ ☇ ⌣ ☺ � � ™ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♢ ♤ ♧ ♡ ☎ ✆ ✉ ☑ ※ � � � ▲ △ ▼ ▽ • ◦ ‡ � № ☀ � ⇆ ♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♊ ♓ Π Σ † τ λ ♓ Δ Σ Λ Γ Ψ Φ Θ Ξ Ω � � � � œ Œ � �  

here are your symbols... just email it to ur self... nd copy paste...
    11-01-09 03:57 PM
    some of my bbm contacts seem to have cool symbols next to their display names, such as a spade and a lightning bolt, i can't find these symbols, and when i try to paste them into the change display name field, it does not give me the option. Does anyone know what these are and how i can get them?
    Thanks!
     ☂ ☃ ☁ ☇ ⌣ ☺ � � � ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♢ ♤ ♧ ♡ ☎ ✆ ✉ ☑ ※ � � � ▲ △ ▼ ▽ � ◦ � � № ☀ � ⇆ ♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♊ ♓ Π Σ � τ λ ♓ Δ Σ Λ Γ Ψ Φ Θ Ξ Ω � � � � � � � �  
    11-01-09 04:01 PM
    Actually, it's really simple. All I did was go to my app world & type in free icons & I downloaded easy smilies & it has alllll sorts of things. penguins, lightning clouds, spades clubs diamonds, its got lots of different ones. even has ur astrology sign (y) BOO yaaa!
    06-06-11 09:22 AM
    There must be more to this, I just read that if you type *, your country's two letter code followed by a *, you get the country's flag. E.g. *za* = South Africa, *ru* = Russia, *us* = US and *uk* = UK.

I tested a couple, and this works perfectly.
    So, I'm guessing there must be more codes for more icons.
    06-06-11 09:23 AM
    Go onto your blackberry app world and search the app 'fancy smiley' download it, once its downloaded.. restart your phone then go onto your blackberry messenger click to edit your name and click the blackberry menu symbol on your phone and click insert fancy smiley and a box should come up with different smileys in it. Hope this helped!
    07-21-11 06:41 AM
    Some of my bbm contacts seem to have cool symbols next to their display names, such as a spade and a lightning bolt, i can't find these symbols, and when I try to paste them into the change display name field, it does not give me the option. Does anyone know what these are and how I can get them?
    Thanks!
    you can download easy smiley pack from blackberry app world or fancy smileys u get alot of different symbols even the lightning bolt hope this helps
    minro likes this.
    09-16-11 12:16 PM
     ☂ ☃ ☁ ☇ ⌣ ☺ � � � ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♢ ♤ ♧ ♡ ☎ ✆ ✉ ☑ ※ � � � ▲ △ ▼ ▽ � ◦ � � № ☀ � ⇆ ♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♊ ♓ Π Σ � τ λ ♓ Δ Σ Λ Γ Ψ Φ Θ Ξ Ω � � � � � � � �  
    Do you know what symbol this is? ♍
    12-25-11 01:21 AM
    I think its another Virgo symbol?
    03-21-13 02:18 AM
    Infinity sign∞
    05-30-13 05:10 AM
    how did you get the infinity sign?
    06-27-13 03:48 PM
    Thanks!
    1st u have to go to the appworld the wright fancy smiles the down load it and go to bb and to ur display name go to the blackberry botton and u'll find fancy smiles then press on it and u'll have all the kinds of smily's everything u want u'll find it there !
    06-29-13 05:50 PM
    The icons like the lightning bolt you can get from an application called Fancy Smiley it is really simple to download from Blackberry App World...
    08-14-13 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD