The NEW Blackberry 4G - Coming December 2010

What do you guys/girls think about this?? Could it be?? Post away
    06-17-10 12:00 PM
    I'm going to call BS on that article. Everything we've seen of BBos6 is nothing like that OS, and I doubt there will be another revision already scheduled to be out by December of this year. Sounds like someones wishful thinking about making a blackberry do everything the new Droids and iPhone can do.
    06-17-10 12:32 PM
    I could be the successor to the Storm line. The S3 leaks have been very few, so it would not surprise me if this is the S3, or if they got the release date wrong (which most likely they did), then this could be the S4.

Total BS? I don't know, but it's better than what we have got to this date.
    06-17-10 01:20 PM
    Is that a fake?
    06-17-10 02:07 PM
    Take it for what it's worth, but that article is 2 months old.
    06-17-10 02:12 PM
    Good article to dream about though! I'd buy it....
    06-17-10 02:52 PM
    Yea the image looks sick. Is there any truth to it? Only time will tell us that

*keeps fingers crossed*
    06-17-10 02:58 PM
    All rumors point to S3 being being LTE and releasing in q4. So all this yahoo did was string together some rumors and right it up like he knows something.

Kevin and Crew and poke around and see if the Triton is a viable code name. Doesn't RIM always use places for Code names (Talladega, Niagara, etc.) anyway?
    06-17-10 03:32 PM
    Wow haha...
    Last edited by BBLeaks.com-LouiV; 06-17-10 at 03:40 PM.
    06-17-10 03:37 PM
    Doesn't RIM always use places for Code names (Talladega, Niagara, etc.) anyway?
    Triton, WA 98555
    06-17-10 03:56 PM
    To me it looks very much like what a Storm 3 might possibly be. My prediction is it will be RIM's first 4G/LTE device to market, and possibly Verizon's also. Could be exciting.
    06-17-10 05:36 PM
    Even if it's not real, it's what they should do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 10:51 PM
    Could it be the next gen Storm (i.e., S3 or S4)? If so, then it will be for Big Red. However, I read somewhere that Verizon won't have their LTE systems up and running until the middle to end of 2011...
    06-18-10 03:16 AM
    I think what you heard was talking about either full rollout of system-wide rollout of LTE or, more likely, the commercial deployment of LTE in "select cities" type crap. This article (posted in Feb of this year) says that VZW announced that they are on schedule to have 25-30 LTE markets up this year.

Verizon LTE Deployment On Schedule | CommsXpressNextGen
    06-18-10 09:06 AM
    heres another article posted last month that says the same thing with some more interesting information...

Verizon Shows LTE Running at 8.5MBps | CommsXpressNextGen
    06-18-10 09:09 AM
    Could it be the next gen Storm (i.e., S3 or S4)? If so, then it will be for Big Red. However, I read somewhere that Verizon won't have their LTE systems up and running until the middle to end of 2011...
    actually there is nothing to say the storm is a verizon phone, its been exclusive but I don't remember seeing rim contractually bound with the storm line to big red.
    06-18-10 07:55 PM
    My friend who is also a Verizon rep told me that the goal is for big read to have lte rolled out by q4 just not full coverage until mid or late 2011 but devices supporting lte would come out before full coverage meaning they would have to be cdma and lte compatible before it is completely rolled out. Now dont take this for 100% truth or blast me for having incorrect info this is just what my friend was told by his managers as a general plan, many things could happen between then and now.
    06-18-10 09:32 PM
    Im mad everything has to be either At&t or Verizon and Sprint isn’t even a phone carrier to be considered. I think Sprint will steal this one. We already have 4G and in need of something that’s not a leftover from blackberry. At&t enjoy your BB 9800, Verzion enjoy your Storm 3 and we will really enjoy our Blackberry Triton. Ive already got my on Pre-order now
    06-20-10 12:09 AM
    that looks fake,,but if its reall..that thing is nicee
    06-20-10 12:13 AM
    Im mad everything has to be either At&t or Verizon and Sprint isn�t even a phone carrier to be considered. I think Sprint will steal this one. We already have 4G and in need of something that�s not a leftover from blackberry. At&t enjoy your BB 9800, Verzion enjoy your Storm 3 and we will really enjoy our Blackberry Triton. Ive already got my on Pre-order now
    it's doubtful that RIM will put a lot of effort into WiMAX considering it's limited deployment worldwide, even if it has a jump start in the US market. just saying.
    06-20-10 02:59 AM
    Im mad everything has to be either At&t or Verizon and Sprint isn�t even a phone carrier to be considered. I think Sprint will steal this one. We already have 4G and in need of something that�s not a leftover from blackberry. At&t enjoy your BB 9800, Verzion enjoy your Storm 3 and we will really enjoy our Blackberry Triton. Ive already got my on Pre-order now
    Sprint doesn't have the type of 4g Verizon and At&t are going to be pushing out. Sprint owns a bunch of cricket networks which is technically 4g but will not perform as good as verizons lte
    06-20-10 09:22 AM
    Sprint has dug itself into a hole. They have released an inferior "4G" network with their WiMax deployment. It's pretty sad when HSPA+, a 3.5G network has faster, more reliable speeds than WiMax "4G".

At this point, with no true 4G networks out there, why rush releasing this type of technology. We've seen the disaster that RIM has had with it's 3G offerings, why push them to go 4G with the same results?
    06-20-10 12:30 PM
    if RIM made a BB that could do HSPA+, we could have almost 4G speeds on T-Mo w/ the 21Mpbs network (in some lucky few cities)
    06-24-10 10:09 PM
    if RIM made a BB that could do HSPA+, we could have almost 4G speeds on T-Mo w/ the 21Mpbs network (in some lucky few cities)
    there too deep in lte development and roll out to give us the satisfaction of something to hold us over.
    06-24-10 10:33 PM
    4G still not sure if central pa would get it
    07-11-10 04:11 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD