View Poll Results: Would you like to see a NON hidden today version?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

4 28.57%

check out berryfication editor rezn's review of v2.0 here!
    bbt’s Metro White|Black v2.0 by bbt Designs | Berryfication

thanks again rezn!

v2.0 RELEASED!
    Some of the improvements and additions:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    **added hideable today area (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) -- swipe right from calendar items to show SMS/MMS, swipe left from SMS/MMS to show calendar items
    **entirely recoded! removed thousands of lines of code and even redid some of the themes (namely 95xx/96xx/97xx/89xx versions). so this version is faster and more stable than ever!
    **changed hide weather to caps+X
    **changed menus/popups to white for Metro White
    **changed font to grey for Metro Black to fix visibility issues in third party apps
    What began as Zuneberry HD has transformed into Metro, a streamlined, professional, stylish and functional wallpaper-friendly theme!

Thanks goes out to Tellsells for being incredibly responsive and helpful in testing and refining this theme, to HoopzKid for also being incredibly helpful in porting this to the storm, to Aftashok for brainstorming and testing on a 9700 and StaticFX for his awesome findings into the wonders of what is possible with the right coding!

some unique features:
    • nearly everything on the homescreen is hideable, making Metro highly customizable and wallpaper friendly!
    • dock icon text is hideable via shortcut keys (see navigation preview below)
    • today area is hideable (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) - swipe right from calendar to show SMS, left from SMS for calendar
    • the dock FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon has status text (app icon name)
    • custom flash animation on focus of homescreen icons (the box around the icon flashes and then stays visible)

so here it is, Metro!

Also, there are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = bbm
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts
    • J locks dock, U unlocks it
    • X hides weather, Z shows weather
    • * shows icon text, # hides icon text
    • W hides dock underlay, # or * shows it
    • T shows today area, ESCAPE hides it (swipe right from calendar for SMS, left from SMS for Calendar)

And with the Metro bundle, your device can adapt to your lifestyle!
    Metro White's stark contrast of black text on white background for message lists, menus and popups make it ideal for use in bright settings.
    Metro Black is ideal for nighttime or dark settings (cinemas or lowlit parties).
    With its smooth grey fonts on black background, its easy on the eyes.

I worked very hard to make this theme work perfectly, I hope you all enjoy it!

Links are up!

if you are on a mobile device, go to themes>bundles to access the bundle (should be within the first 3 pages)

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 08-21-10 at 02:21 PM.
    06-12-10 08:35 AM
    Thanx really nice them!!!can u post the custom wp for the tour?thanx

screenshot
    Last edited by haymond; 06-12-10 at 11:31 AM.
    06-12-10 11:16 AM
    Thnax really nice them!!!can u post the custom wp for the tour?thanx
    that wallpaper actually came with the device!

check your preloaded images folder on your tour, you should have it

let me know
    bbt
    06-12-10 11:28 AM
    that wallpaper actually came with the device!

check your preloaded images folder on your tour, you should have it

let me know
    bbt
    Thanx!!I have the wallpaper!!!
    06-12-10 12:00 PM
    very nice theme...great work!!
    06-12-10 12:58 PM
    Love it! Only small suggestion would be a smaller font size throughout or user-defined menu screens, etc.

06-12-10 02:03 PM
    very nice theme...great work!!
    thank you!

Love it! Only small suggestion would be a smaller font size throughout or user-defined menu screens, etc.
    smaller font size for the black version?

unfortunately user defined font for black backgrounds is impossible

let me know which fonts specifically you would like to see smaller
    06-12-10 05:32 PM
    Thanx really nice them!!!can u post the custom wp for the tour?thanx
    it should be in your "preloaded images" folder on your tour

if you dont have a tour i will be posting it at some point when i get the chance

glad you like the theme!

06-12-10 05:34 PM
    smaller font size for the black version?

unfortunately user defined font for black backgrounds is impossible

let me know which fonts specifically you would like to see smaller
    Thanks for letting me know about the font size w/ the black version; I missed it when going through the initial post. I typically use size 5 font so everything looked big to me at first. Regardless, great theme!
    06-12-10 06:17 PM
    here is the tour wallpaper if anyone needs it

enjoy!
    06-12-10 07:23 PM
    Unable to provide Mobihand order number as I have already deleted prior messages. However I purchased early am. See 2nd or 3rd post this morning. I've already deleted todays messages as I didn't see a reason to keep them. I just always go to my account and redownload if needed. I was unhappy after I didn't get a response earlier. I purchased no transition black version. Couldn't read browser page and or bookmarks. I'm not upset, I guess I was expecting something a little different. Font sizes were larger than I thought and icons were smaller than I hoped for. It was just $2.99. I guess I learned a valuable lession.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 09:09 PM
    Unable to provide Mobihand order number as I have already deleted prior messages. However I purchased early am. See 2nd or 3rd post this morning. I've already deleted todays messages as I didn't see a reason to keep them. I just always go to my account and redownload if needed. I was unhappy after I didn't get a response earlier. I purchased no transition black version. Couldn't read browser page and or bookmarks. I'm not upset, I guess I was expecting something a little different. Font sizes were larger than I thought and icons were smaller than I hoped for. It was just $2.99. I guess I learned a valuable lession.

not sure what you are talking about?

i clearly state in the mobihand product page that you will not be able to see the browser bookmarks in the Black version, this is why i bundled the themes so that if this bothers you, you will have the white version that has no issues at all

as for font sizes being large, thats what the screenshots are for in the first post, and the icons being small, well thats what the screenshots are for in the first post, to let you know how everything looks

if you want a refund just let me know

if you want a coupon for the bundle just tell me, as i know you have purchased the theme

ill be waiting for the PM
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 06-12-10 at 09:45 PM.
    06-12-10 09:34 PM
    i know this is going to be a stupid question but what is the difference between calendar and no calendar?

im asking because i am looking in to purchasing a theme and it has 2 versions:
    with calendar and no calendar?

can someone please put my ignorant mind at ease???
    06-12-10 09:42 PM
    @MrsBS27
    hard to say. you are talking about a different theme

to everyone, I've posted up a poll, to see how many people would like a non hidden today version

if a lot of people want one, I will make one!

thanks
    bbt
    06-13-10 05:56 PM
    I'd actually love a non today version
    06-13-10 06:37 PM
    I'd like a non today version n a non hidden dock!!!
    06-13-10 06:57 PM
    i'm a big fan of the blacked out themes....yet i've been having a problem with every single one i download...i'm running sprint's official 5.0.0.624 and the issue is this - the threaded sms is NOT blacked out. the bbm threads work fine and are blacked out, but the sms reverts BACK to the white and light blue...

ive been searching for a fix to this for quite some time now...any help would be appreciated!

and yes i bought this theme and get the same results
    06-13-10 07:38 PM
    i'm a big fan of the blacked out themes....yet i've been having a problem with every single one i download...i'm running sprint's official 5.0.0.624 and the issue is this - the threaded sms is NOT blacked out. the bbm threads work fine and are blacked out, but the sms reverts BACK to the white and light blue...

ive been searching for a fix to this for quite some time now...any help would be appreciated!

and yes i bought this theme and get the same results
    its a themeing limitation

nothing can be done about it until RIM releases a new version of their theme building software that allows this to be manipulated

for some reason there is no way to change SMS background color

hope that answers your question!
    and hope you are enjoying the theme
    bbt
    06-13-10 07:47 PM
    I'd like a non today version n a non hidden dock!!!
    ditto on the non hidden dock, forgot that one
    06-13-10 08:38 PM
    I publically owe the thememaker of this theme a open forum apology. There were words spoken in anger regarding this theme. The problems and concerns I had with the theme was unfounded. I was wrong and totally out of place to discuss the issues I had in a public forum. I should have pm'd the thememaker with my concerns. When I thought better of my attitude, I pm'd the thememaker as I should have in the beginning. It was made right. I sincerely apologize for any problems I may have caused. I was wrong and I must publically acknowledge my errors and wrong doing. Thank you blackberrytourer, I am not too proud to admit my faults. I am asking all of my fellow CB members to accept my apologies as well. I am truly sorry. Thanks for listening!

06-13-10 08:44 PM
    thank you for your hard work, this theme looks great on the tour. one suggestion - how about the 3G icon?
    06-14-10 03:09 AM
    thank you for your hard work, this theme looks great on the tour. one suggestion - how about the 3G icon?
    not sure what you mean (my device doesnt have a 3G icon so i am not familiar with it)

what 3G icon do you mean?
    06-14-10 02:09 PM
    v1.2 is released!

check first post for changelog and updated screens!

Enjoy!
    bbt
    06-23-10 06:43 AM
    v1.2 is released!

check first post for changelog and updated screens!

Enjoy!
    bbt
    Thanks, I've downloaded the new version and have a couple things that I've noticed:

1. Hiding Dock - To hide the dock, you scroll down. However, the first slot on the dock (not the weather slot) does not hide the dock if you scroll down.

2. Icon Text - I like the option that you can hide the icon text. I was thinking that maybe the text could be smaller for this functionality? If I move to BBM, then you get the ... towards the end of the name of the app and the app name is cut off.

3. Hide the weatherslot - could the shortcut key (Caps-A) be changed to something else? I think the majority of users disable dial from the homescreen, but that's just a guess. Of course, when you press the Caps-A combo, it brings up your contact list in addition to showing the weatherslot.

At any rate, just a few observations on the theme. I'm still loving the new version and have had this theme exclusively on my phone since I bought it. Thanks!
    06-23-10 07:25 AM
    it doesnt show received or delivery status on bbm.have to go to all chats then you can see it but like to see the status afta i send it(as shown in ya post)thanx.
    Last edited by haymond; 06-23-10 at 07:38 AM.
    06-23-10 07:34 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD