Hello, this is my first theme ever so please go easy on me. I don't have the ability to do over the air, but here is the desktop install. If some one wants to put it over the air, let me know.

This is based on the original stock theme of the tour. I did not specify a background so it will use whatever you used last. There are three versions. All of them are L. One has a today with Calender and Messaging, the next is Calender with messaging and sms/mms, and the third is a hidden today version.

All of the versions use the default top row of the app screen as the bottom bar. The three left icons are the first three (from the left) of the second row and the weather icon is the 4th (from the left) in the second row.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions or critiques. I will be updating them as I get better at this.

Update: I figured out how to do OTA, and I fixed the issues with the install. Should work fine now, here are the links.

Hidden Today
    Today with calendar and msg
    Today with calendar, msg, and sms
    Today with calendar, msg, and tasks
    Last edited by mjhubbard; 08-17-09 at 08:44 PM.
    08-15-09 01:25 PM
    i can't download
    08-15-09 02:07 PM
    can you be more specific? what does it say when you cant download it? I uploaded it to the forums as an attachment.
    08-15-09 02:29 PM
    It downloads perfectly.
    Nice job!!
    Maybe first reply is trying to download the zip file directly over the air via device.
    This one you must download - unzip - and load via desktop manager.
    08-15-09 02:34 PM
    Yes unfortunately I do not know how to go about setting up an OTA.

How do you like it? I just finished the hidden and the sms version, ill post them soon once i test them. I would love some constructive criticism, or suggestions.
    Last edited by mjhubbard; 08-15-09 at 02:52 PM.
    08-15-09 02:50 PM
    So far.....very good - no lag at all, real smooth.
    08-15-09 03:09 PM
    I just updated the first post with the hidden and the sms version. I also tweeked the original too, so they are all new.
    08-15-09 03:09 PM
    Can someone create an OTA link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 03:14 PM
    I would but I dont know how.
    08-15-09 06:10 PM
    Yes unfortunately I do not know how to go about setting up an OTA.

How do you like it? I just finished the hidden and the sms version, ill post them soon once i test them. I would love some constructive criticism, or suggestions.
    Get in touch with FTWrath.

He'll host any free Tour theme on his site Free BlackBerry Tour Themes

Good guy with quick response.
    08-15-09 06:14 PM
    Just got my Verizon BB Tour today. Using Desktop Manager 5.0, I can't load these themes, it gives me an error that
    "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded". Any ideas?
    08-16-09 02:10 AM
    Just got my Verizon BB Tour today. Using Desktop Manager 5.0, I can't load these themes, it gives me an error that
    "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded". Any ideas?
    Same here, I've loaded another theme with DM 5.0 and several OTA.
    08-16-09 12:19 PM
    I dont know why the desk top manager would not let you install, but here are OTA links.
    08-16-09 03:10 PM
    I dont see any links...

Thanks in advance tho
    08-16-09 04:56 PM
    waits for ota links....
    08-16-09 05:08 PM
    OP updated first post with OTA links. Just DL'ed it and working great so far. Thank you!
    08-16-09 06:13 PM
    yes OP has the links. I would appreciate all suggestions.
    08-16-09 09:51 PM
    Anybody got a screenshot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:12 AM
    there is one in the OP
    08-17-09 04:59 AM
    Great work - any chance to bold the hidden today text??
    08-17-09 05:43 AM
    Thanks, love the theme, it is my favorite. Could you possibly modify one so it showed calendar, messages, and tasks (instead of sms)? This would be perfect for me (and hopefully others) and give me just what I need on the homescreen.

Thank you
    08-17-09 03:44 PM
    I put one up with tasks instead of sms up in the OP, but the tasks do not show like the others. It just has an icon for the tasks but it does not list the tasks you might have. It seems to be a limitation of Plazmic. I could be wrong though.

The hidden today text is bold. I could increase the size but that would mean fewer entries. Is that what you want? I could make you your own version.
    08-17-09 08:45 PM
    I put one up with tasks instead of sms up in the OP, but the tasks do not show like the others. It just has an icon for the tasks but it does not list the tasks you might have. It seems to be a limitation of Plazmic. I could be wrong though.

The hidden today text is bold. I could increase the size but that would mean fewer entries. Is that what you want? I could make you your own version.
    Thanks for the quick turnaround, I really appreciate it. The more I use this theme, the more I realize how much I like it. Thanks again and keep up the great work.
    08-18-09 08:13 AM

I really like this theme. I'm using Hidden today. The only thing I don't like about the theme is the Bold font used when hidden icons list on the home screen. I prefer the regular font. Thanks for all your work.
    08-18-09 09:17 AM
    My favorite Theme so far, I can't decide between the hidden today or the messages, calendar and task version though.
    08-18-09 04:04 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD