Hello everyone. Recently I started creating themes. I posted a few pics in the forums and received some interest, so here it is. There are now multiple versions of this. One with all five icons showing (Foppa1), the other with scrolling icons (Foppa2).

Foppa1 FEATURES:

Both Foppa1 versions have been updated to support user defined apps on the home screen.

5 home screen icons
    Hidden today option
    Weather slot (first icon displayed here)
    Homescreen hotspots
    - Space bar -> QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe
    - $ key -> SMS or BBM (opposite of version) -- version 1.5 only
    - Speaker -> Ringer Profiles
    - Time -> Clock
    - Battery meter -> Options
    - Signal meter -> Manage Connections
    Colored meters
    - Battery -- green 80-100%, white 30%-80%, yellow 10%-30%, red 0% to 10%
    - Signal -- green 5 bars, white 3-4 bars, yellow 1-2 bars, red no bars/off

Foppa1 Custom-Icon Version

Foppa1 Precision-Icon Version

Battery pull is recommended.

I am by no means a theme professional. This one works great on my phone and I wanted to share. Hope it works great for you as well. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Foppa1 With Custom Icons -- Version 1.5

Hidden Today with Weather version: Today/Weather OTA

Weather (no today) version: Weather OTA

Today (no weather) version: Today OTA

Clear (no today, no weather) version: Clear OTA

Foppa1 with Precision Icons -- Version 1.5

Hidden Today with Weather version: Today/Weather OTA

Weather (no today) version: Weather OTA

Today (no weather) version: Today OTA

Clear (no today, no weather) version: Clear OTA

I've also now created a hidden icon version (Foppa2). It's the same layout as the original, but all the bottom doc icons (Messages, SMS, Contacts, Calendar, Browser) are hidden. As you scroll through them, they appear in the icon slot (far left) next to their app name. As you can see in this first screen shot, I've scrolled to Contacts. In the next one, Messages. The icon always appear in the same place, as does the app name. There's a hidden today for Messages and Calendar. With and withing weather slot (1st app). Same homescreen hotlinks as above version.

Foppa2

Today with weather slot: Foppa2 Today OTA

Today with no weather slot: Foppa2 Today NW OTA

Weather with no today: Foppa2 Weather OTA

No weather, No today: Foppa2 Clear OTA

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 03-12-10 at 04:11 PM.
    11-16-09 10:17 AM
    I really like the layout of the theme, but have one question. Is there a way to make it so the homescreen icons are user determined and not predefined? I don't know how hard that is to do, as I haven't even begun to try and figure out theme building yet. Thanks in advance for your time.
    11-16-09 11:52 AM
    I LLOOVVEE this theme!! I just downloaded it a few minutes ago, and I think this is exactly what I've been hunting for!! Thanks for posting it for us!

Great work!!!
    11-16-09 11:59 AM
    Is there a way to make it so the homescreen icons are user determined and not predefined?
    Possibly so. However, I had to resize the icons in order to make them fit in the bottom dock. This was easier using predefined apps / icons. I haven't played around with the new theme builder enough to know if I can have the apps be user defined and still have the icons be resized to fit. My first attempt pointed to no, but I haven't revisited. I will at some point. But for now ...
    11-16-09 12:01 PM
    FYI, looks like it doesn't work on 4.7 for people who may be interested. We just tried to load it on my husband's Tour. It shows up under the applications, but not under themes. Just thought I'd let ya'll know.
    11-16-09 12:10 PM
    Just added 4.7 versions. Let m eknow if they work. Thanks.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 11-16-09 at 12:19 PM.
    11-16-09 12:12 PM
    Been seing this on the today screen forum, thanks for posting.
    11-16-09 12:32 PM
    WOW! Great looking theme! thansks
    11-16-09 12:36 PM
    very nice theme! the OTA's for 4.7 are working except the BBM version is pointed to the SMS version. Can you fix this? Also, can you add in transitions?
    11-16-09 12:56 PM
    very nice theme! the OTA's for 4.7 are working except the BBM version is pointed to the SMS version. Can you fix this? Also, can you add in transitions?
    Thanks. I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up. Cutting and pasting error.

As for the transitions, I haven't looked into that yet. Will at some point.

But I did just figure out how to add hotkeys. Will be updating all version this afternoon to include QuickLaunch/ShortcutMe spacebar hotkey. Stay tuned.
    11-16-09 01:04 PM
    Got it loaded on both. Thanks again Foppa!! Now I'm excited about the QL hotkey version!

You did a really good job on this theme!
    Last edited by hestes; 11-16-09 at 01:14 PM.
    11-16-09 01:11 PM
    Thanks. I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up. Cutting and pasting error.

As for the transitions, I haven't looked into that yet. Will at some point.

But I did just figure out how to add hotkeys. Will be updating all version this afternoon to include QuickLaunch/ShortcutMe spacebar hotkey. Stay tuned.
    Great! Thanks for the update. Now that I have the BBM version for 4.7, I have a few more requests. Can you customize the BBM icon to conicide with the other pre-defined slots? And for the pre-defined BBM and Message slots can you add an alert notification?
    11-16-09 01:40 PM
    All versions now have the added spacebar hotkey for QuickLaunch / ShortcutMe.

Before you ask, yes I know the QuickLaunch and Ringer Profiles text is black on a black background. Seems Theme Builder has a font color for menus and a font color for lists, but only one background color for both. So while I can use white for my menu font color, I have to use black for my list font color as email messages are a list. And since the QuickLaunch menu is a list, so it shows up as black on black. I tried changing the menu/list background color to gray, but it just didn't look as good. I haven't found a way around this, so I hope you can live with it (like I do).
    11-16-09 01:56 PM
    Can you customize the BBM icon to conicide with the other pre-defined slots?
    Do you mean change the look/feel, or have it should up top line in the applicaiton screen?

And for the pre-defined BBM and Message slots can you add an alert notification?
    I have not found a way to do this, but the unread indicators do pop up right above them, so I'm hoping that works well enough.
    11-16-09 01:59 PM
    [QUOTE=Foppa_21;4102233]Do you mean change the look/feel, or have it should up top line in the applicaiton screen?

I really like your icons and was hoping you could change the look/feel of the BBM icon on the screen to match w/ the 4 other pre-defined icons. Does that make sense?
    11-16-09 02:07 PM
    I really like your icons and was hoping you could change the look/feel of the BBM icon on the screen to match w/ the 4 other pre-defined icons. Does that make sense?
    Yes, it does. I will see what I can do.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 11-16-09 at 02:59 PM.
    11-16-09 02:49 PM
    Do you mean change the look/feel, or have it should up top line in the applicaiton screen?

I have not found a way to do this, but the unread indicators do pop up right above them, so I'm hoping that works well enough.
    Perfect! I see that now...this totally works well.
    11-16-09 03:12 PM
    i love this theme, but agree with the bbm thing, also can you post the wallpaper?
    11-16-09 03:29 PM
    I can't figure this out.

I have downloaded the 4.7 SMS/MMS W/Today and it doesn't show up in Theme list. I have 4.7 on my device????

I have also done a battery pull
    11-16-09 03:29 PM
    I can't figure this out. I have downloaded the 4.7 SMS/MMS W/Today and it doesn't show up in Theme list. I have 4.7 on my device???? I have also done a battery pull
    Hmmm. Not sure. In doing 8 different versions, it's possible I made a mistake in exporting the 4.7 version of SMS/MMS Today. Just to make sure, I will re-export and repost the OTA in a bit.
    11-16-09 03:36 PM
    Foppa,
    How does this one look?

Great theme!
    11-16-09 03:40 PM
    A few wallpapers that I've used that looked pretty good with this theme.

Last edited by Foppa_21; 11-16-09 at 06:14 PM.
    11-16-09 03:46 PM
    Foppa,
    How does this one look?

Great theme!
    FANTASTIC! I always wait and see who figures out my screenname. Thanks for sharing!
    11-16-09 03:47 PM
    FANTASTIC! I always wait and see who figures out my screenname. Thanks for sharing!
    Yes, did you see the 21 in my screen name? He has always been my favorite player. Are you in Colorado? I live in CO...
    11-16-09 04:00 PM
    Great theme! Just wanted to say hello from Ft. Collins! LOL.
    11-16-09 04:03 PM
184 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD