Options>Theme, select the theme.
    12-09-09 08:23 AM
    Wow! Amazing theme! I just had one question. I noticed that when I scroll over SMS on the Today screen random text messages from last month come up on the screen. I would think that it would display the most recent text messages. Is this a bug?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 05:16 PM
    Yes it is a bug, but not in the theme. There is something within the OS (don't know if this is fixed in 5.0) that messes with how SMS is displayed in the Today area. To fix this issue, go into your SMS mailbox and delete every message, sent as well as received, and this problem should go away. The SMS Today area only displays unread messages; it is empty when all are read.

This most often happens when app other than the default messaging app sends a message, i.e. BerryPopup, QuickLaunch, etc.
    12-10-09 05:51 PM
    Very Very Cool Theme.

Would only be better with transitions.

Thanks a lot
    12-10-09 06:17 PM
    Oh okay that worked. Thanks for the quick reply

12-10-09 08:30 PM
    I love this theme alot.

I am having a little trouble though, whenever i scroll to calendar in my home screen it repeats the events that i am having. So i can see two events of the same kind being repeated.

Example:
    12/29 John's Birthday
    01/04 Cindy's Birthday
    05/08 Jennifer's Birthday
    05/19 Lisa's Birthday
    12/29 John's Birthday
    01/04 Cindy's Birthday
    05/08 Jennifer's Birthday
    05/19 Lisa's Birthday

Also whenever my phone is locked, i can't see the weather. I am using WeatherEye.

Can someone help me with this?
    Last edited by eiduart; 12-21-09 at 03:29 AM.
    12-21-09 03:18 AM
    The weather icon disappears when locked because the Lock screen hides the homescreen SVG. That can't be changed.

As for the duplicate calendar entries, that isn't theme-controlled. You can try rebuilding your calendar database or check to make sure your default calendar (the one that displays in the Today section) is correct. The dates you listed are all birthdays, so they theoretically repeat every year; perhaps your calendar is empty save for birthdays and it is simply showing next year's birthdays, too? Make sure your default calendar is the right one.
    12-21-09 09:07 AM
    Love the theme :]
    Last edited by .sublime; 12-23-09 at 08:28 PM.
    12-23-09 08:23 PM
  9. jgoldstein@istarfinancial.com's Avatar
    i have looked through the thread and do not see anyone else having my issue. I have downloaded your tour ver 5 and even your original version and when I try and load these i am told that my device is not compatable with the software. I am running the tour 5.0 hybrid of 7.11 with the 191 radio. Any ideas? Also it might be partly my doing as you only have OTA installs I had to use the utility to take ota and pull down all files and then try to install from that.
    12-24-09 11:04 AM
    I have no idea about the theme running on a Hybrid OS, but it should work. I also have no idea about using a utility to pull OTA files and install from them, but I would venture a guess that that is your problem. The files are only OTA and should be downloaded through the BlackBerry browser and installed directly.
    12-24-09 10:49 PM
  11. jgoldstein@istarfinancial.com's Avatar
    Would it be possible for you to post a dm installable version (aka alx). This would eliminate most of the potential issues.
    12-25-09 07:16 AM
    Sorry, OTA only. Do you not have a data plan?
    12-25-09 11:47 AM
    Sweet theme...thank you.

12-25-09 12:50 PM
  14. jgoldstein@istarfinancial.com's Avatar
    no i do not have one currently.
    12-25-09 01:23 PM
    i have looked through the thread and do not see anyone else having my issue. I have downloaded your tour ver 5 and even your original version and when I try and load these i am told that my device is not compatable with the software. I am running the tour 5.0 hybrid of 7.11 with the 191 radio. Any ideas? Also it might be partly my doing as you only have OTA installs I had to use the utility to take ota and pull down all files and then try to install from that.
    I'm running the 7.1x hybrid, and its working fine for me, so I don't think its hybrid related.
    12-25-09 01:44 PM
    Awesome theme! Thanks for sharing.
    12-25-09 04:40 PM
    Great looking theme, can anyone tell me will it work on the 9700?
    12-25-09 05:18 PM
    ^^9700 version is available in the thread for 8900 version of the theme (link was posted before the 9700 theme forum was created).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...8900-a-349923/
    12-25-09 09:46 PM
    ^^9700 version is available in the thread for 8900 version of the theme (link was posted before the 9700 theme forum was created).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...8900-a-349923/
    Thanks for the quick reply and all the work put in to this. Downloading now.
    12-26-09 05:06 AM
    I have pretty much finished up development on the Hypaereon themes. If I make any new themes in the future, I might include transitions, but for the time being things are staying as they are. Thanks for the compliments.
    Hey Hyperplex.. Awesome theme! Its the only one I've found so far what has made me give up on the ones I created myself! I think you nailed almost exactly what I was looking for and trying to create.

If you can use some help, I'd love to take over development of the Hypaereon theme - I've been using ThemeBuilder for a while and would love to see where it could go with some subtle transitions, etc - if you're comfortable handing it off, I'm sure I could keep this going; it sounds like it would make some of the CB folks happy!

I sent you a PM about this, if you're interested, I'd love to help keep Hypaereon going!!

Regardless, than you VERY much for this amazing theme.
    12-26-09 12:21 PM
    Great theme! I am really enjoying this today theme on my Tour!
    12-26-09 05:41 PM
  22. jgoldstein@istarfinancial.com's Avatar
    So if I dont have a data plan there is no way to install your theme(s) is that correct?
    12-28-09 08:02 PM
    As of now, no. I have not exported a desktop install file for my themes. I'm sorry.
    If I can get around to it, I will upload a version soon.
    12-28-09 08:28 PM
  24. jgoldstein@istarfinancial.com's Avatar
    Just know I think your theme is absolutely awesome otherwise I would never bother putting this much effort into it.
    12-28-09 08:45 PM
    Great theme, just what I was looking for, thanks. I'm only having one problem though, I use weatherbug and the temp does not display on the home screen - is this a problem with weatherbug (should i use something else) or is there anything else I can do to show it?
    12-29-09 07:53 AM
207 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD