I'm not so much into theme building just yet, but I figured i'd share this theme with everyone that I made a while back. It is only for OS 5.0 and is small and fast.

Its pretty much a basic Precision Zen theme but has a weather slot and meterberry slot at the top with text always showing. I did also add a percent battery meter to it.

Edit: This theme also has transitions I also added a donate link to the bottom in case anyone wants to donate

Edit #2 Added Hidden Today version that will show 5 entries on the homescreen. Let me know if you find any problems. I'm still working on adding quick launch and $ shortcut for SMS/MMS

Edit #3 Added Zen and Hidden Today versions with spacebar shortcut that launches QuickLaunch.

Edit #4 Added a new version with custom icons and a little bit of a rearranged top banner (removed carrier too) See screenshot below. Also, transitions have been removed from Zen version. All other versions still have transitions.

Screenshot:

OTA Zen

OTA Zen w/ QuickLaunch Shortcut

OTA Hidden Today

OTA Hidden Today w/ QuickLaunch Shortcut

OTA Zen w/ custom icons

Screenshot of custom Version:

****custom version will overwrite plain zen version. I made it this way to be easier for me to switch themes back and forth without having to rearrange the icons.****

Donate through paypal!
    Last edited by sabbotage; 07-22-10 at 09:20 PM.
    03-10-10 02:14 PM
    Nice job...looks very clean. Unfortunately can't try right now, a friend made me a bet that i can't go an entire month w/o changing my theme and wallpaper. So i'm gonna try my best to prove her wrong
    03-10-10 04:08 PM
    Thanks, this is exactly what I have been looking for. Downloaded and have it on my 8900 now.
    03-10-10 04:59 PM
    Hidden today version possible?
    03-10-10 06:16 PM
    Hidden today version possible?
    Give me a little time and I can get a hidden today version made

Thanks for the positive comments so far too from everyone else. Hopefully I can get some better themes made soon.
    03-10-10 06:58 PM
    Give me a little time and I can get a hidden today version made

Thanks for the positive comments so far too from everyone else. Hopefully I can get some better themes made soon.
    Much appreciated...I mean that too!
    03-11-10 07:15 AM
    I think this is the closest anyone has come to making the theme I have been wanting. Any chance we can get one where the $ launches SMS/MMS? It would also be nice if one of the two extra slots didn't have text showing as depending on what you put there the text can overlap.

Also I love the wallpaper!
    03-11-10 07:40 AM
    Does this have a 3G Logo for (Sprint) users?

QL is a must!
    03-11-10 09:44 AM
    I think this is the closest anyone has come to making the theme I have been wanting. Any chance we can get one where the $ launches SMS/MMS? It would also be nice if one of the two extra slots didn't have text showing as depending on what you put there the text can overlap.

Also I love the wallpaper!
    I know what you mean with the text showing on both. I made this theme originally to suit my own needs, but figured i'd share if anyone else wanted something like it.

I can try to do the $ launching SMS/MMS, but I'm not sure really how to do it. Or even quick launch for that matter. If someone can help me with it, I can try to impliment it. :-)

Does this have a 3G Logo for (Sprint) users?

QL is a must!
    Sorry no it doesnt have the 3G logo on sprint. I have that logo in the screenshot because I run a hybrid on verizon.
    03-11-10 01:05 PM
    Added hidden today version for anyone interested.
    03-11-10 09:28 PM
    Added hidden today version for anyone interested.
    Cool man that's what I was waiting for. I like how simple it is. Nice theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 09:51 PM
    This theme is simple and sweet. Good job bro.
    03-11-10 10:57 PM
    could you please add spacebar shortcut for quicklauncher thanks
    03-12-10 12:28 AM
    nice theme! could you possibly post the wall paper?
    03-12-10 06:49 AM
    nice theme! could you possibly post the wall paper?
    Sure!

Also, added both versions with quicklaunch shortcut. I don't use quicklaunch anymore so please leave feedback on how its working
    03-12-10 09:53 AM
    Very well done. I loaded this today. The today section seems a little small, so it doesn't have much info listed. Any chance of moving that a little more left, so more info can be displayed?
    03-13-10 11:40 AM
    Very well done. I loaded this today. The today section seems a little small, so it doesn't have much info listed. Any chance of moving that a little more left, so more info can be displayed?
    I tried to keep it as far left as possible, but the top icons interfere with it and I didnt want the text to overlap.
    03-13-10 12:26 PM
    I noticed that when you receive an incoming call, the name and number overlap the caller id picture. Can that be fixed??
    03-13-10 12:36 PM
    I noticed that when you receive an incoming call, the name and number overlap the caller id picture. Can that be fixed??
    Oh i wasnt aware of that. I never pay attention to that when someone calls anyway I left that screen at the defaults, but i'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback!
    03-13-10 12:41 PM
    the only thing missing is the shadow on the bottom dock. this is important because not many wallpapers work well with the white precision icons without that shadow
    03-15-10 02:10 PM
    love this theme

is it possible you can make hidden today with QL and no transitions?
    03-15-10 02:19 PM
    love this theme

is it possible you can make hidden today with QL and no transitions?
    Same here, love the simplicity of this theme.

Requesting no hidden today with QL and no transitions... plz.

Keep up the great work!
    03-24-10 08:18 AM
    Awesome theme. I was looking for one like this for the longest. This will stay on the phone for a loooooong time. Thanks. Nice job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 10:36 PM
    I like this theme alot too! I have one thing to point out that I noticed, and someone mentioned it before. When someone calls, the number and name are not centered.....It is spaced too close together and to the left. But other than that....It is a great theme, simple but nice.....

Any plans on an update?
    03-29-10 09:15 AM
    can you add the 3G symbol to this theme? it would be awesome if that could be done!
    03-29-10 10:02 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD