I've been sitting on this one for a while, and figure I should go ahead and post it. I've been using it exclusively and really like it (which is another reason I haven't done anything lately). It's a little bit of 14, 16 and 17.

FEATURES:

One user-defined, top-banner application -- designed for MeterBerry as there's no homescreen battery meter.

Five more top-dock buttons:
    - Notifications > Messages (scroll up from here for a SMS/MMS button)
    - Time > Clalendar (scroll up from here for a clock button)
    - Scroll up from battery/signal meters for manage communications.

Eight bottom-dock buttons

Several built-in hot keys:
    - Space bar launches QuickLaunch
    - $ key launches Profiles

Transparent menus

No transitions

Precision icons with a few home screen customizations

Battery pull is recommended.

Foppa 18 (personal wallpaper shown)

Foppa18 Download -- OS 5.0

Clear (no today): 18 Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 18 Today OTA

Naked (no today): 18 Naked OTA

I am by no means a theme professional. This one works great on my phone and I wanted to share. Hope it works great for you as well. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 05-03-11 at 08:52 PM.
    06-07-10 07:09 PM
    Welcome back old friend , good to see you have returned to grace us with your skills

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 07:14 PM
    Thanks again old friend. I was just thinking about you yesterday. I like it. Going with clear! Like it a lot. Nothing less than I expected.

06-07-10 07:49 PM
    This is pretty much the perfect combination of your best work, amazing! My only (and this is minor, but worth mentioning) problem is the custom application screen wallpaper. I would prefer the standard precision blue/black gradient. If your not willing to change this, I will still use this theme.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
    06-07-10 09:08 PM
    I also noticed that the call screen features that same background as the app screen, which I'm really just not feeling. Everything else is just stunning though. I didn't think that themes got better then Foppa17, but this does, just awesome!
    06-07-10 09:53 PM
    Any chance of getting a date on the homescreen? I believe the date was there in 14, 15 and 17.

Awesome work by the way.
    06-07-10 10:05 PM
    Nope. I hate making room for the date.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-07-10 10:20 PM
    I agree, the date would be a great addition.
    06-08-10 08:25 AM
    for those of you who like Foppa's style but want the date on the home screen you guys should check out foppa 14 and 17 but are equally great themes
    06-08-10 09:05 AM
    Stunning! thank you for another great theme!
    06-08-10 10:00 AM
    Any update on possibly swapping out the custom app screen and call screen wallpapers for the standard precision variety?
    06-08-10 10:24 AM
    Any update on possibly swapping out the custom app screen and call screen wallpapers for the standard precision variety?
    I'm not gonna commit, but it's possible if I make any updates.
    06-08-10 10:46 AM
    I've been sitting on this one for a while, and figure I should go ahead and post it. I've been using it exclusively and really like it (which is another reason I haven't done anything lately). It's a little bit of 14, 16 and 17.

FEATURES:

One user-defined, top-banner application -- designed for MeterBerry as there's no homescreen battery meter.
    You can use BatteryEx (free version) for your unread indicator banner like my theme http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...lideup-478196/

Thanks...
    06-08-10 11:03 AM
    I guess this theme is good if you have Meterberry. I don't and must have a visual indicator of my battery drain. Therefore, I can't use it.

I do like the theme otherwise.
    06-08-10 11:26 AM
    Looks great, except the battery icon is not showing up on the main screen, if you have weather displayed.
    06-08-10 11:45 AM
    For thoose that don't have MeterBery, BatteryEx (freeware) looks pretty good. It will give you an icon battery meter, and put the actual percentage in the message bar. Pretty slick. Below is the link and a screenshot.

BatteryEx

06-08-10 11:56 AM
    for those of you who like Foppa's style but want the date on the home screen you guys should check out foppa 14 and 17 but are equally great themes
    Foppa14 is what I use because I want the date and want the 8 icons on the bottom.

I also like the double-use rollover homescreen hotspots but I guess I can't have everything.

Foppa14 with the double-use homescreen hotspots would be my perfect theme.
    06-08-10 03:05 PM
    Not wishing to be offensive but all your themes are getting tired and really lacking in artistic value, having said this maybe its time for you to move onto a new and more challenging field.
    06-08-10 03:18 PM
    OK, I'm sure there is a simple answer, but for the life of me I can't figure it out!!

How do I get meterberry to show in the notifications area. I would really like to try some of the Foppa themes that rely on meterberry for battery indicator, but I can't figure out how to get it to show up!
    06-08-10 04:26 PM
    Foppa_21,

Great theme as always, would it be possible to make a version with the battery the same as the signal bar? I really do like the look of the signal, and possibly change the menu wallpaper to a black version? much appreciated! love this theme!

Regards,
    Vince
    06-08-10 04:58 PM
    Foppa_21,

Great theme as always, would it be possible to make a version with the battery the same as the signal bar? I really do like the look of the signal, and possibly change the menu wallpaper to a black version? much appreciated! love this theme!

Regards,
    Vince
    Foppa,

and perhaps make the fonts a little smaller for the call screens?

Regards,
    Vince
    06-08-10 05:04 PM
    Not wishing to be offensive but all your themes are getting tired and really lacking in artistic value, having said this maybe its time for you to move onto a new and more challenging field.
    You are funny. The man puts out some of the best themes out there and FOR FREE, and you have the audacity to say the above.

"Not wishing to be offensive".... VERY funny!

06-08-10 06:05 PM
    You are funny. The man puts out some of the best themes out there and FOR FREE, and you have the audacity to say the above.

+1
    10char
    06-08-10 06:24 PM

+1
    What a ******....
    06-08-10 06:42 PM
    How do I get meterberry to show in the notifications area. I would really like to try some of the Foppa themes that rely on meterberry for battery indicator, but I can't figure out how to get it to show up!
    The temp in the notification area is from BatteryEx, not MeterBerry.
    06-08-10 07:13 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD