WINNER! Thanks to those who voted! To be quite honest, I didnt know my work was involved in a contest, but it's a very pleasant surprise.. this is why I dedicate time to reading my threads and listening to reasonable requests provided by you all!

Thank you!

BlackBerry Theme Roundup for January 13th 2010

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to make a theme that a professional could rock while in a meeting. I love showing off my 9630 but I needed a theme that could be rocked even in a professional environment.

Over 80 new icons were made and some were modified from my BerryGreen collection.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the Weather App Now!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.2 for OS 4.7 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.2 for OS 4.7 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

Now Available!
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v2.3 for OS 5.0 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select BLACKBERRY BLISS

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Check out this theme at
    Free BlackberryBliss Theme For The BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-21-10 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Version 2.0 posted.
    12-23-09 01:25 AM
    I like this theme. I'll check it out on my tour.
    12-23-09 02:28 AM
    very nice! no lag at all. great job
    12-23-09 04:24 AM
    Will you do this for the 4.7?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 04:27 AM
    Will you do this for the 4.7?

I doubt. Sorry, but OS 5.0 is a really big improvement over 4.7 and I think eventually everyone should consider upgrading their OS..

In my signature you can find the link to BlackberryBliss 8900. OTA's for OS 4.6-4.7 are posted there.
    12-23-09 04:34 AM
    Ok, thanks.

12-23-09 05:12 AM
    Awesome job! Rockin' it now!
    12-23-09 06:42 AM
    I still want this theme for Tour 9630 with 4.7. Please help me get it. 8900 does not work for me. There have been a lot of request from those that are not able to get 5.0/ please and thank you

12-23-09 07:13 AM
    Can any one with theme making experience help me to get this theme? I am running Tour 4.7. Can u email download to [email protected]? Thanks

12-23-09 07:22 AM
    does this theme utilize spacebar as a hotkey for QuickLaunch? if not, can it be possibly implemented in a future update (since it's an easy addition)?
    12-23-09 08:01 AM
    Agree on the quicklaunch with the spacebar. Other than that, nice theme!
    12-23-09 08:15 AM
    Good look on the theme....+1 for addition of spacebar to launch quicklaunch....Thanks again
    12-23-09 08:46 AM
    This is a really nice looking theme..any chance you can do it for 4.7? )
    12-23-09 09:21 AM
    This is an excellent theme - crisp, professional with a lot of nice touches (like the Blackberry logo on the menus). One thing - possible to make into a today plus version too?
    12-23-09 09:23 AM
    Please, work on a 4.7 version. Do you see how many people are just begging for it. I know nothing about theme development, but is it that hard to do? Please consider us.

12-23-09 09:43 AM
    does this theme utilize spacebar as a hotkey for QuickLaunch? if not, can it be possibly implemented in a future update (since it's an easy addition)?
    Can someone PM me any info on how to do this??
    12-23-09 10:29 AM
    Come on somebody! Please Tour 4.7 version

12-23-09 10:46 AM
    Add me to the list of people wanting this for 4.7. I tried downloading the ones from the 8900 (that you say are for 4.7) thread but they don't show up in my themes.
    12-23-09 10:46 AM
    Another vote for a 4.7 version. I'm hesitant to update my OS until an official release.
    12-23-09 10:53 AM
    Another vote for a 4.7 version. I'm hesitant to update my OS until an official release.
    Ill consider making one for the 4.7.

and btw, a beta OS becomes official when a phone provider such as t-mo/at&t/rogers/etc decides to post the beta as an update to the blackberry they sell. There is no real selection process and providers tend to this randomly. Whenever the company posts an updated OS on their site, the beta automatically becomes "official" and users on CB jump on it. OS 5.0 is a legit update provided by RIM. They constantly release updates and for the most part, tend to be decent upgrades. OS 5.0 has much more eye candy than both 4.6-4.7 have. There's no need to be hesitant in upgrading. I can assure you that OS 5.0 will be a solid OS and your phone will thank you for it, lol. and if worst comes to worst, you can always find your current OS and downgrade if you really didnt like OS 5.0. The updating/downgrading process both will transfer all your current settings/apps/contacts/etc as it finishes the installation. thanks for hearing me out.. it's just my 2 cents, please take it for a grain of salt.
    12-23-09 11:05 AM
    I had 5.0..........230. I hated the threaded SMS. It was just a jumble of texts and I had to eyeball the screen to see where one ended and the newer one began. I also had your BlackberryBliss theme on it. The theme I loved. The threaded SMS........not so much. lol
    12-23-09 11:09 AM
    well, I would LOVE this theme for 4.7, as I have been reading too many issues with the .230 hybrid for Sprint Tours; I am waiting for the official release.

Please, consider me for a beta tester for 4.7.
    12-23-09 11:11 AM
    i've attached a zip with a quicklaunch.svg file. just import that into theme builder before you export. you can do it yourself if you want, even though i just attached it, but i know how some are paranoid

Go into Composer -> File , New.
    then go to Interactivity -> Hotkey Actions. create a new "launch application" set the key to spacebar(at top) then choose third party application & type in QuickLaunch. OK. File -> Export as an SVG (or Alt+G)
    Last edited by webmastir; 12-23-09 at 11:50 AM.
    12-23-09 11:46 AM
    i've attached a zip with a quicklaunch.svg file. just import that into theme builder before you export. you can do it yourself if you want, even though i just attached it, but i know how some are paranoid

Go into Composer -> File , New.
    then go to Interactivity -> Hotkey Actions. create a new "launch application" set the key to spacebar(at top) then choose third party application & type in QuickLaunch. OK. File -> Export as an SVG (or Alt+G)
    done! thank you for your help! Link is updated in the OP... please download the newest version.
    12-23-09 12:21 PM
    ditto until 5.0 is official for tour
    12-23-09 12:33 PM
298 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD