After receiving a brand new 9700 with T-Mobile, I went to one of those unlcock phone sites and received the code. After entering the code incorrectly a number of times, a code error came up after the final attempt of putting in the correct code. Is there a way to unbrick the phone and re-entering the unlock code?
    01-14-11 06:01 PM
    Only using DM3 service.... You should of used a reputable site ...
    01-14-11 09:10 PM
    Never had to deal with anything, but there's a tutorial on how to unbrick your Berry in the 101 section here on CrackBerry site.
    01-14-11 11:04 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/un...-phone-576002/

Bring it to the shop to get it unlocked via wires and ports. That's the only way since it's hardlocked.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 11:18 PM
    Never had to deal with anything, but there's a tutorial on how to unbrick your Berry in the 101 section here on CrackBerry site.
    Unfortunately that tutorial won't help in this case BTB, as that's for 'nuked' berries.

Once you've passed the maximum number of attempts to input an unlock code, the device is locked and, well... 'bricked'.

As freethisberry.com said, the only way to unlock a bricked device is by using DM3 Service.
    01-14-11 11:35 PM
    As freethisberry.com said, the only way to unlock a bricked device is by using DM3 Service.

What is DM3 Service Mr. Phill?
    01-15-11 01:18 AM
    What is DM3 Service Mr. Phill?
    It's a service by DM3 Mr. Matrix... DM3 Unlocking Service � Home

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD