Just found this out. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere, but happened on it by chance. Click menu to goto your apps. Click menu again then options. You can then choose either zen or today layout for home screen. Simple! Really love this phone now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 04:34 PM
    Just to explain my enthusiasm I'd spent nearly two hours looking for today themes for 9700 online.

11-10-09 04:38 PM
    Just found this out. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere, but happened on it by chance. Click menu to goto your apps. Click menu again then options. You can then choose either zen or today layout for home screen. Simple! Really love this phone now!

sweet - thanks for sharing
    11-10-09 05:10 PM
    Just to explain my enthusiasm I'd spent nearly two hours looking for today themes for 9700 online.
    Just look in here CrackBerry Themes. Any Tour or 8900 theme will work on the 9700

The Zen/Today home screen layout option has been around for a while in 5.0 OS's... but it's still a bit rubbish
    11-10-09 05:26 PM
    does anyone know how to edit the today theme. instead of showing messages, phone, and calendar, I want to change it so that only calendar shows up.
    11-14-09 10:49 AM
    does anyone know how to edit the today theme. instead of showing messages, phone, and calendar, I want to change it so that only calendar shows up.
    I was looking to do the same thing. I don't think there is a way to edit the icons. I do wish there was a way to have messages and calendar at the top and then 6 slots open at the bottom. That'd be ideal! I think I saw a theme like that somewhere, but can't remember where...

11-14-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD