Is he for real or fake? He advises OS upgrade or downgrade for every issue. This is a fun petition drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 01:25 AM
    Well as much as I'd like to join the cause, I much prefer to keep clubbing him over the head like a baby seal. Eventually, I think we can knock some sense into him.
    09-06-10 01:35 AM
    hahahahaha
    09-06-10 01:38 AM
    He didn't take either pill, he chose the shot. Wulf, get'em!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-06-10 01:42 AM
    Well this is sure to stir the pot.

09-06-10 01:49 AM
    Instead of Noobs getting wrong advise and genuine threads getting hijacked, this seemed to be a safer approach for forum users to evaluate his OS rants.

09-06-10 01:53 AM
    I hear, every time this guy gets clubbed

An OS dies
    09-06-10 02:11 AM
    Man, that hurt.

09-06-10 02:12 AM
    I have reported you to the management! Enjoy

You're excluded BigBadWulf for all the advice you're giving me
    09-06-10 02:15 AM
    Who and why? MODS are not always employees. Administrators usually are at least employees maybe even management.

09-06-10 02:17 AM
    While this is a public forum, meaning everyone gets to express their opinions freely, some people do bring things upon themselves� I do agree that newbies might easily be confused by a poster that sounds knowledgeable and self-assured, but in truth has changed his opinion and contradicted himself on an almost daily basis.

09-06-10 02:21 AM
    Who and why? MODS are not always employees. Administrators usually are at least employees maybe even management.

No I reported each one of you using the report icon on the top right of your lovely posts.

This forum's rules state that you should only post useful stuff......heh......riiiiiiiight.....hope someone bans you all except for Big Bad Wulf coz he actually knows what he's talking about and he's my new buddy now
    09-06-10 02:21 AM
    I have reported you to the management! Enjoy

You're excluded BigBadWulf for all the advice you're giving me
    Oooh looks like I am in trouble. Will I get a timeout or perhaps ordered to downgrade to 680 or 714 or whatever OS ML is currently rooting for?

09-06-10 02:23 AM
    While this is a public forum, meaning everyone gets to express their opinions freely, some people do bring things upon themselves� I do agree that newbies might easily be confused by a poster that sounds knowledgeable and self-assured, but in truth has changed his opinion and contradicted himself on an almost daily basis.

Well I didn't contradict myself on 680...I still hold my statement that its the best.....you haven't seen me post any BEST OS threads lately have you?

PS: Why on earth do you need to put what BBM / BB App versions you have? the OS version is enough! sheeeeeesh some people really do wanna tell u stuff you don't care about
    09-06-10 02:23 AM
    LOL, LOL, LOL. You just keep reloading the OS as you please. The rest of us will keep right on helping others. I seem to remember helping you a few weeks back. Hmm...

09-06-10 02:25 AM
    Well I didn't contradict myself on 680...I still hold my statement that its the best.....you haven't seen me post any BEST OS threads lately have you?

PS: Why on earth do you need to put what BBM / BB App versions you have? the OS version is enough! sheeeeeesh some people really do wanna tell u stuff you don't care about

Might wanna cover up for some more "info" there ML - he like many others here beta test.

09-06-10 02:27 AM
    I was trying to help ML attempt a hybrid, when he decided to report this thread. Obviously we were having a little fun, and it was all tongue in cheek, but since he's a pro, I decided after many back and forth to call it a night. That's when we had this exchange:

Dear BigBadWulf,

You have received a new private message at BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com from Matrix Leader, entitled "Re: Confused".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by BigBadWulf)---
    ---Quote (Originally by Matrix Leader)---
    Give me your BB pin!
    ---End Quote---
    Just who the he!! do you think you are. F off bucko
    ---End Quote---
    JEWISH *******

Now, anyone want to help or take advice from bozo here, have at it. Me, I'm getting a bigger club, and that's not tongue in cheek.
    09-06-10 02:54 AM
    Wow a little racism towards his new "bud." Class act.

09-06-10 02:56 AM
    Oh now that's going over the line.

09-06-10 02:59 AM
    Wow, really ML...really?

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-06-10 03:02 AM
    Yeah really! He was being all help ful and just when I asked him at the end that my understanding of Hybrid OS was right or wrong he decides to say good night....so i'm like give me your BB pin so I could catch him later! it's not like I asked for his credit card number!!!! then he decides to use vulgar language!

So the least I could do was pay him back
    09-06-10 03:06 AM
    Yeah really! He was being all help ful and just when I asked him at the end that my understanding of Hybrid OS was right or wrong he decides to say good night....so i'm like give me your BB pin so I could catch him later! it's not like I asked for his credit card number!!!! then he decides to use vulgar language!

How old r u ? 12??

09-06-10 03:12 AM

That is consider under the context of a hate crime, ya know that?

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-06-10 03:13 AM

thats ********. not to mention, i dont want most people here to have my PIN. its not like we are your 24/7 BB help force. this is why i dont really respond to PM's asking me for help. its better to post it up where 1000's of others could respond and help vs asking me privately.

your "payback" is just douchlike. i wouldnt give you my PIN so you could bombard me with help questions every day. do your own research, read hybrid threads. theres plenty of info here to formulate your own opinions and figure out how to install stuff on your own.
    09-06-10 03:14 AM
    This is the internet but did ya know that all it takes is for the person to file a complaint to the feds and they WILL investigate that claim and yea...

To know more about what falls under the context of a hate crime, please visit the feds site. Be careful of what ya say online, it is changing dramatically.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-06-10 03:17 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD