End Button + Side Camera Button

these 2 buttons don't work on my phone must have dropped it in the sink

please need help asap what do i do and is this a easy issue to resolve can i open it up and clean it ?

please need urgent help please asap!
    Last edited by reddevil123; 04-18-11 at 03:06 PM.
    04-18-11 02:56 PM
    A new keyboard may suffice, not too sure about the camera button if that's fixed to the motherboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 06:49 PM
    It is more likely than not the water damage and there isn't much you can do. Put it in a bag of dry white rice for 24 hours without the battery or rear cover on and hope for the best. But you should never try to turn it back on after wet, not until you make sure it's dry.
    04-19-11 12:26 AM
    more likely than not you're up a crik without that proverbial paddle, but if you wish not to reverse the drowning of your phone, the bag-o-rice trick is you're best bet. if that works your biggest problem will be getting the loose grains of rice out of your device.
    04-19-11 01:16 AM
    Rice trick have worked for two friends of mine who also dropped their phones in water. In fact what is it with people dropping their phones in water? lol
    04-19-11 02:32 AM
    Yep rice trick worked for me as well. Hopefully he did it and just has yet to respond back as if he didn't, well then....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 02:57 AM
    I was tossed in a pool with my old 8310 and rice worked great. Just make sure to immediately remove all sources of power from the device ASAP.
    04-19-11 11:21 AM
    the phone works in perfect condition

it is only the end button

the phone fell quite some time ago but it functions and everything

do u think i should still put it in rice ?
    04-19-11 01:50 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/end-...button-605696/

do you really need 2 threads?
    04-19-11 01:52 PM
    the phone works in perfect condition

it is only the end button

the phone fell quite some time ago but it functions and everything

do u think i should still put it in rice ?
    You said it was the End button AND the side camera button. Does the End button press down the same as the dial button, or does it feel like it's not clicking?
    04-20-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD