Take it to PM you 2 before I whack you both with the mod stick!

EDIT: Or ignore each other, but if this fight continues I will have no choice but to issue warns and to consider further moderator action. Lets not take it to that, just agree to disagree and ignore each other, for the sake of the rest of us, ok?
    02-28-10 12:38 PM
    Try doing the following; go into blackberry app world go to "my world" scroll down to the bottom of your installed apps and you will see all the apps that you have deleted! Now press and hold the alt key the press R then S then T, this will reset app world and clear those! You may be surprised how much memory you can clear doing that. App world also has a memory leak! I recently deleted it! I just have a bookmark in my browser for the app world download as I do like using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, this worked for me and my application memory went back up to 106 mb.

02-28-10 12:54 PM
    Thanks, this worked for me and my application memory went back up to 106 mb.

cool, i clearly spend too much time on this forum
    02-28-10 03:01 PM
    I think the vast majority of this could be solved by choosing the right OS, reducing it down to the elements you need, and simply not using App World. Here's my resources, with two BBM groups open, logged on to Yahoo Messenger, my browser open, and �bertwitter open:

and here's my apps:

I ditched password keeper, the media samples, gmail plug-in, visual voicemail, and the games, along with all the extra languages which before 5.0 wouldn't load, but now seem to anyway. My ROM never wavers, and my RAM has never gone below 90MB.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-28-10 05:32 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD