WebMon just told me that the BestSkinsEver page for BlackBerries was updated. I checked and the 9700 skin was out. Yay!

The best part? The total body skin was only $4.99!!!!

Here is the link: Blackberry Bold 2 9700 Skin

Sale ends 11/23.

I have no affiliation with BSE execpt being a very satisfied customer for many devices.
    11-19-09 09:26 AM
    WebMon just told me that the BestSkinsEver page for BlackBerries was updated. I checked and the 9700 skin was out. Yay!
    BSE does a good job. Good people. Good company. Good product.
    11-19-09 10:29 AM
    BSE does a good job. Good people. Good company. Good product.
    I'll second that. Have purchased many different skins from them and always great service and product.
    11-19-09 10:34 AM
    Last week, I emailed them about the availability and they said they would email me when available. Like most of those types of emails, I didn't rely on that since they usually show up a week or two after the product is available, if ever. An hour ago, I received the BSE email stating that it was available.

Well done!
    11-19-09 01:19 PM
    Thanks for the heads up - just ordered mine.
    11-19-09 01:31 PM
    I received an alert email today as well. Would highly recommend these skins, I've used them in the past and they are identical in quality to the Invisible shields that cost about 5 times the amount, only difference being that they don't come in the fancy packaging and it doesn't include the squeegee and soapy solution.
    11-19-09 01:48 PM
    But do they turn brownish after a week like the invisible shields do? Got a IS for my curve and 3 days later of keeping it in my pocket it started turning brown. Same thing happened with my IS for my zune just took longer since its never in a pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:49 PM
    But do they turn brownish after a week like the invisible shields do? Got a IS for my curve and 3 days later of keeping it in my pocket it started turning brown. Same thing happened with my IS for my zune just took longer since its never in a pocket.

I've had them on all my Berrys and they dont turn brown. I recommend them to all my friends. Great Customer Service too. Unfortunately I couldn't wait for them to come out with these and ordered the casemate version for 15 bux with coupon. Hopefully they are as good.
    11-19-09 06:02 PM
    Hmm get three and free worldwide shipping...but I only know one friend who has a 9700. I guess getting two myself would be a waste of money for just one phone, since all of you guys are giving rave reviews!
    11-19-09 06:11 PM
    is just screen or for whole phone?
    11-19-09 07:02 PM
    is just screen or for whole phone?
    Yes.

LOL.

Just kidding with ya. Last time I checked, you could have either option. Most people go with the whole phone option. For $5 what's the decision?
    11-19-09 07:04 PM
    I've used this film for years with both Zagg and BSE and never had anything discolor. That is very odd.

There are 4-5 different companies who play in this arena and most claim their film is uniquely different from the others. It's all the same stuff. Zagg/InvisibleShield are just overpriced crooks. Best Skins Ever is my recommendation.
    11-19-09 07:07 PM
    thanks for the heads up, i just ordered mine
    11-19-09 07:15 PM
    Just ordered mines.

Good looks.
    11-19-09 08:03 PM
    Put mine on (screen only) last night and it looks good.
    11-24-09 09:04 AM
    Is it me or can't I see what kind of skin it is ?
    11-24-09 10:01 AM
    Put mine on (screen only) last night and it looks good.
    can you let us know if the screen part goes over the beveled edges of the screen or not? also some pictures would be great

thanks!!
    11-24-09 10:11 AM
    Got mine in the mail today and applied the front skins. All I used was soapy dish soap water and it came out fantastic. I'm backing it up with a gel skin so I didn't bother applying the back skin.

I may one day, but it requires you to remove the battery and so I don't wanna miss any texts (unless the texts get sent after you install the battery again.

Does anyone know what happens to our texts when our phones are battery-less?
    11-27-09 11:47 PM
    I didnt think the 9700 BSE came with a back skin?
    11-28-09 12:02 AM
    can you let us know if the screen part goes over the beveled edges of the screen or not? also some pictures would be great

thanks!!
    Yep , it goes all the way out to the bezel
    11-28-09 12:11 AM
    Does it affect the vibrancy of the screen at all?
    11-28-09 08:57 PM
    I just installed my bse and did a sh!tty job of doing it but I can say its better the invis shield by far screen os crisp just not happy with the top that covers the lock n standby buttons kept pealing up so I just took it off. But I'm not a fan of the junk that ail over the edges n ****

11-28-09 09:08 PM
    installed mine today and it looks great, i took a lot of time working on it though to insure no bubbles and a proper fit, IMO the screen doesnt look any different with it on, its just protected now. i did my Garmin GPS unit earlier today and didnt think i tdid the best of job, but i just looked at it again and pretty much all the little bubbles/marks have gone away, both the GPS and my phone should get even better in the next couple days too i would assume. glad i put it on my phone and i recommend it to anyone, even if its now $7.99 still well worth the cost.
    11-28-09 09:25 PM
    installed mine today and it looks great, i took a lot of time working on it though to insure no bubbles and a proper fit, IMO the screen doesnt look any different with it on, its just protected now. i did my Garmin GPS unit earlier today and didnt think i tdid the best of job, but i just looked at it again and pretty much all the little bubbles/marks have gone away, both the GPS and my phone should get even better in the next couple days too i would assume. glad i put it on my phone and i recommend it to anyone, even if its now $7.99 still well worth the cost.
    Can anyone tell me how many different BSE pieces are required to protect the 9700? With invisible shield, there are 12 total pieces to cover the top, screen, buttons, sides, and back.
    11-28-09 10:30 PM
    can more people post pics of the screen protector installed on their phone.
    11-28-09 11:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD