Mine did not work when I updated to .607. I uninstalled WeatherBug and re-downloaded it (which upgraded me to 1.0.0.873) and radar works fine now.
    that would technically be a downgrade but thanks for the response, i have the latest version and will likely wait till there is a fix for it before i upgrade our OSes. if anyone has found a real working solution, outside of downgrading as i can't seem to find a place to download the older version, please post it here so we can try it.

thanks
    04-06-10 02:55 PM
    I am using .145. Just heard from Weather Bug. They are aware of the problem. There techs are working on it. No time table. Will fix as soon as possible.
    04-06-10 06:12 PM
    Thanks for letting us know. Now if shazam would respond. =)
    04-06-10 06:31 PM
    I am using .145. Just heard from Weather Bug. They are aware of the problem. There techs are working on it. No time table. Will fix as soon as possible.
    Good to know - thanks for the info.
    So fixed BBM in beta, and a Weatherbug Elite fix coming. As far as I can tell so far, I should be fine with this build after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 08:22 PM
    I have Weather Bug Elite and also just after the update have had the Xs showing up under the radar. I have tried the things I know to.

In Weather Bug Elite is tells me I'm running version 1.1.0.144.
    In Blackberry App Wold tells me I'm running version 1.1.0.145.

I don't know if that is a really big deal but just a small inconsistency. I have grown not to like App World really because of how unreliable it is, but thats just me. I seem to have horrible luck with it.

On a positive note about the Weather Bug my home screen icon finally updates regularly again. Before this it would update the home screen icon when it wanted to it seemed like but all day it has updated every 30mins. because it now shows thunder storms!!!! yayyyy!
    04-06-10 11:02 PM
    Hi,

We are working on fix for the map issue that some users are experiencing after upgrading to 607. We should have something together for later today. I will update this thread when the update is ready.

You can get the update here when it is released:
    http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/wea.../download.html

We will push updates to the BlackBerry App World ASAP.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    04-07-10 05:51 AM
    thanks for the update weatherbug, it's nice to see support going to other websites to update their users on the status of the application.

have a great day.
    04-07-10 09:00 AM
    I agree this is wonderful to see that a company is investing just a little time to keep users updated on the status of their applications. It doesn't take much but many don't do this. +1 For Weather Bug
    04-07-10 03:35 PM
    Hi,

We have updated our hosted download site with the latest build that should resolve the issue that users are seeing on the Storm 2. Make sure you refresh the download page to see the latest. The build number containing the fix is 1.1.0.150.

The download page is:

We are currently testing an update for the Tour and a fix should be released later tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    04-07-10 03:37 PM
    But are they close to coming up with a fix or is this a dead thread?
    04-07-10 03:38 PM
    Uh oh....I wrote too soon
    04-07-10 03:45 PM
    1.1.0.150 has radar working again for me on 607.

04-07-10 04:42 PM
    Hi,

We have updated our hosted download site with the latest build that should resolve the issue that users are seeing on the Storm 2. Make sure you refresh the download page to see the latest. The build number containing the fix is 1.1.0.150.

The download page is:

We are currently testing an update for the Tour and a fix should be released later tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    Was this fix for the bold too? I went to download it and it still says 1.1.0.144 OPPSSS...update...It is now working on my bold too! NO more XXX on the radar screen!!
    Last edited by aming63; 04-07-10 at 05:49 PM.
    04-07-10 05:47 PM
    Have you re sent your Host Routing Tables since downloading .607?
    04-07-10 06:37 PM
    YES!!!! TY Weatherbug team... GJ and fast too.. Works great again.. Just in time for the thunderstorm that is rolling in..
    04-07-10 06:45 PM
    What do you do with the JAD 47 after you have it?
    04-07-10 10:47 PM
    What do you do with the JAD 47 after you have it?
    Hi,

Navigate to the page (http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/wea.../download.html) on your device. Once on the page select the link for your device. It will ask you if you want to download the application. Accept the download and the application will install.

Thanks,
    Eddie
    04-08-10 06:38 AM
    i have still not updated to the new OS but i see atleast a couple here that this has resolved the issue, great work WB and thanks for a very fast response to this issue and the exellent communication.
    04-08-10 07:22 AM
    New version works on my Storm2 with .607! Thanks WB. Now we just need advisory alerts with some details!
    04-08-10 08:45 AM
    Hi,

We have update the TOUR build.

The build is number 1.1.0.150.

You can get the update here:

Please make sure to refresh the page so you can be sure you have the latest.

Eddie
    04-08-10 04:54 PM
    Here is what I found. When I download weatherbug from appworld I get version 1.0.0.873 and everything works fine. If I download from the weatherbug site I get version 1.1.0.144 and the maps do not work. So I think the people with working versions have the older version. I let weatherbug support know this as well.

One difference is that version 1.0.0.87 is not the elite version. At least when I went to a download of 1.0.0.87 it came up on a download of the Free version. The free version does not seem to have trouble with radar, but limits you to one radar image with manual update. The elite version has sequential radar loop over time which does not work on WiFi at least. It does work for me if I turn off WiFi and just use the 3G network.

I wrote to Weather-bug about this and they responded that they are aware of the problem.
    06-17-10 02:26 PM
    I may be the last one to know, but that is fine. I had looked for updates to weatherbug elite, but they still listed version 1.1.0.144 instead of 150. After upgrade of BB Aps store, I noticed that weatherbug elite was listed as uninstalled- even though it was there just as always. Checking the info, it referred to version 1.1.0.150 which had never been listed for the Bold on links I had anyway. Now all is well after installing from the Aps store version that somehow still lists weatherbug elite as uninstalled- even though it now is there complete with wifi radar images- Finally. . .

One difference is that version 1.0.0.87 is not the elite version. At least when I went to a download of 1.0.0.87 it came up on a download of the Free version. The free version does not seem to have trouble with radar, but limits you to one radar image with manual update. The elite version has sequential radar loop over time which does not work on WiFi at least. It does work for me if I turn off WiFi and just use the 3G network.

I wrote to Weather-bug about this and they responded that they are aware of the problem.
    08-25-10 05:52 PM
    Has anyone else had trouble with Weatherbug Maps not working on the new
    OS? I can't get the map to display.
    Did you check the overlay opacity under PREFERENCES? Perhaps it's set all the way to the left (transparent). Move it to the right for more of an opaque setting... may just do the trick!!
    05-21-11 06:19 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD