Well Finally got my storm 2 yesterday, and I must say, it is PERFECT... There are absolutely no screen slanting issues. My weather bug icon, on the homepage, updates just as it should. Stormslider works perfectly, without any type of "sluggish" slider. The phone is super fast, and wow, the browser, on wifi, is amazingly quick.

Maybe I am having all of this luck because it is a newer build? I don't know, but so far, I have had NONE of the issues that everyone else is having...

Also, I haven't had a single problems with the bottom integrated keys, not clicking... Everything going so smoothly so far!
    11-25-09 12:59 PM
    Give it a week or so. Then tell us how perfect it is. Chances are you'll experience some issues that require battery pulls. My second Touch was ok for nearly a week. the first one had a bad screen. I too, was elated at first. That soon turned to frustration, time wasted, and finally I made the decision to return it. I'm SO glad I did. Missing calls because the phone won't ring (happened to both my phone and my wife's) sucks big time. If it can't be reliable as A PHONE, it's got no business being my cell phone. The rest of the features are secondary to me.
    11-25-09 01:03 PM
    Same here my second Storm 2 was good for about a week. Now experiencing the button issues again. Still like my Storm 2 though!!
    11-25-09 01:08 PM
    I had to do a battery pull _once_, and that was after I installed some dodgy app. Yes, you can get a bug-free storm 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 01:16 PM
    Zero issues here. I'm no "power user", just a handful of apps and Facebook and everything is working just fine.
    11-25-09 01:25 PM
    I've had a few 9550's replaced BUT that was on the older batches. Since receiving a s2 that was just sent to the store, my s2 has been perfect! I have no complaints about hardware but I would love an OS update! Until then ill keep Rollin on my hybrid. =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 02:04 PM
    i've had mine about a week, have a ton of apps/games/etc and have had no problems at all. i love this b*tch!!!
    11-25-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD