GOt it 3 days ago love it a sleek hard case. like i said love it.
    12-22-09 11:20 AM
    As much as I tend to disagree with cpugeek, on this occasion I will have to agree with him. The seidio cases are very nice looking but the ones that I have used just don't offer the kind of drop protection that I need. They tend to split open and send my phone skidding naked across the floor. The OtterBox line of cases offer unparalleled levels of protection. Period. If all you need is scratch protection then the seidio line is good enough for you. But if you want all around scratch and impact protection then the otterbox is the way to go. I take my phone with me into some pretty rough environments and the otterbox has always kept it safe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

yea otterbox or bodyglove is good for protection, If you drop the phone on its face the screen will not even break with those cases.

But the only thing. Them cases is so dang ugly and bulky. Thats whats stopping me from getting them
    12-22-09 11:45 AM
    ^ever notice any difference in the screen click due to the otterbox??
    I had a day or two after I had applied the case and screen protector where the screen was a little quirky but once the protector settled onto the screen it was all good. It has already saved my phone on a number of occasions. I currently have the commuter but I am getting the defender for Christmas.

12-22-09 12:18 PM
    Can anyone post some pictures with the innocase on their phone? Im still waiting for mine on friday
    12-22-09 02:01 PM
    theres a link already posted in this thread
    12-22-09 08:39 PM
    I was just asking if someone could post some "real" pictures of the case on their phone not something seidio rendered with ps.
    12-22-09 10:41 PM
    I was just asking if someone could post some "real" pictures of the case on their phone not something seidio rendered with ps.
    What he said
    12-22-09 10:45 PM
    lol exactly....it would be extremely appreciated.
    12-23-09 01:11 AM
    Ill post pics soon just got my innocase and I'm loving it

12-29-09 12:40 PM
    I have a 8330 and am looking at the cradle, innocase 360 and a leather holster for it. The keys are covered with another key pad... does this cause any problems.... Would like to order asap... also the innocase snap is online but seidio says it is still being developed by them... the snap has a open screen and a uncovered keypad.... does it work for you guys.
    12-31-09 03:47 AM
    Can anyone compare this case to the Otterbox Commuter case? how is it bulk wise and typing? How is the clicking with this case on?
    01-01-10 08:06 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD