all you RIM users who will be able to upgrade to OS6 or like all of you with S2 who can't, seem to just suck it up and say " wait until six months from now" or "I'll wait for S3 to come out next year before making my decision." How long are you willing to suck on RIM's teet and in the mean time call iPhone users, who are at least using updated technology, fanboys? Have at it RIMjobs.
    08-04-10 01:02 AM
    Well, this definitely looks like trolling to me, but to answer your question anyway...

...I just don't know. I really thought at the end of last year that RIM was going to pick up the pace and make some progress. I was wrong. I expect to be ready for an upgrade around the end of this year. I will re-evaluate at that time, but based on the current trend I may not be sticking around no matter how much I want to believe that RIM will get back on track to being a premium device maker.
    08-04-10 01:06 AM
    Yawn.
    Another Fu****g Android Troll with another troll thread.
    08-04-10 01:08 AM
    Well, this definitely looks like trolling to me, but to answer your question anyway....
    Don't bother.
    Yeagerbomb3 is a known troll.
    08-04-10 01:10 AM
    Well, this definitely looks like trolling to me, but to answer your question anyway...

...I just don't know. I really thought at the end of last year that RIM was going to pick up the pace and make some progress. I was wrong. I expect to be ready for an upgrade around the end of this year. I will re-evaluate at that time, but based on the current trend I may not be sticking around no matter how much I want to believe that RIM will get back on track to being a premium device maker.
    Call it whatever you want my friend. Until I get a cut of whatever HTC makes for there products, I could careless what people decide to use. I am however a previous BB user who was very much looking forward to seeing OS6 on my old S2. After hearing about and seeing the new OS6 footage, I simply wanted to see current BB users reactions. So far, not so good.
    08-04-10 01:13 AM
    Don't bother.
    Yeagerbomb3 is a known troll.
    I'm hardly on here and I'm a known troll? Get a life.
    08-04-10 01:15 AM
    I'm hardly on here and I'm a known troll? Get a life.
    Hello troll.
    A55hat Android fanboy posting on a Blackberry forum, and I need to get a life? LMFAO
    08-04-10 01:17 AM
    Hello troll.
    A55hat Android fanboy posting on a Blackberry forum, and I need to get a life? LMFAO
    More incredible feedback. Don't you have a charger to figure out?
    08-04-10 01:27 AM
    Hello troll.
    pwn't.

tenletters.

closethread.
    08-04-10 01:27 AM
    More incredible feedback. Don't you have a charger to figure out?
    No, that question was answered.
    That's what this forum is for: Blackberry owners who like to discuss BB and help out other users.

You seem to be lost. I think your looking for this...
    http://www.androidcentral.com/
    08-04-10 01:36 AM
    No, that question was answered.
    That's what this forum is for: Blackberry owners who like to discuss BB and help out other users.

You seem to be lost. I think your looking for this...
    http://www.androidcentral.com/
    Have it your way ******. Find a different thread if you don't like this one.
    08-04-10 01:41 AM
    Have it your way ******. Find a different thread if you don't like this one.
    I like this one.
    You're starting to amuse me... like a clown
    08-04-10 01:48 AM
    I like this one.
    Shows the child inside of you.
    08-04-10 01:51 AM
    I like this one.
    After reading your problem with the charger, I didn't think it would take much.
    08-04-10 01:51 AM
    After reading your problem with the charger, I didn't think it would take much.
    Yeah, I couldn't remember the output of the stock charger
    I don't have a photographic memory, so I guess I'm easily amused? Your logic is amusing
    08-04-10 01:55 AM
    Yeah, I couldn't remember the output of the stock charger
    I don't have a photographic memory, so I guess I'm easily amused? Your logic is amusing
    Great comeback. Wondered what took so long.
    08-04-10 02:04 AM
    Great comeback. Wondered what took so long.
    Sorry about that. I'm not glued to my computer waiting to instantly reply to your witty comebacks. You, on the other hand, seem to have nothing better to do with your life than post on a forum for a phone you don't like.

Now, that's so sad it's actually rather funny
    08-04-10 02:08 AM
    Atleast you have Kleenex to take care of your stickiness/glued issue.
    08-04-10 02:15 AM
    Sorry about that. I'm not glued to my computer waiting to instantly reply to your witty comebacks. You, on the other hand, seem to have nothing better to do with your life than post on a forum for a phone you don't like.

Now, that's so sad it's actually rather funny
    Actually I'm watching Forensic Files and am rather engaged in the story. I'm keeping up with you in two threads, while watching, on my Incredible. You are starting to bore me though.
    08-04-10 02:18 AM
    Actually I'm watching Forensic Files and am rather engaged in the story. I'm keeping up with you in two threads, while watching, on my Incredible. You are starting to bore me though.
    Ok. Goodbye then.
    08-04-10 02:28 AM
    Ok. Goodbye then.
    Ta Ta.
    08-04-10 02:33 AM
    08-04-10 09:16 AM
    -------------------
    08-04-10 09:20 AM
    all you RIM users who will be able to upgrade to OS6 or like all of you with S2 who can't, seem to just suck it up and say " wait until six months from now" or "I'll wait for S3 to come out next year before making my decision." How long are you willing to suck on RIM's teet and in the mean time call iPhone users, who are at least using updated technology, fanboys? Have at it RIMjobs.
    To answer you question in a more civil manner, I'm not happy about the EOL of the S2. And I've been thinking to go to AT&T for the new bold.

I played with Droid phones multiple times and I really don't like it. I don't need raw power, I need easy to use functionality to handle 100+ emails a day. Droid didn't do it for me. I wanted a phone where the battery lasts and Droid doesn't do good battery life, if you use it. (If it's off, it's a different story) I wanted a phone where my every move wasn't tracked by the company that developed the software (it's bad enough the government tracks it). I wanted a phone where sneaky apps couldn't relay information back to the cloud unless I knew about it. (iphone/droid is not it).

So that left palm os and blackberry, the jury will be out on Winmo7. So really that left Blackberry.
    08-04-10 10:56 AM
    Shows the child inside of you.
    Maybe Yeager was looking for this instead
    Disney | Official Home Page for All Things Disney
    08-04-10 10:36 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD